Page 88 of 415 First ... 3878868788899098138188 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dd_knights View Post
    I have the Big 4 maxed out and I'm level 70. I have some good friends (limited on Android, since the user base is extremely small right now)
    who does it show as your player in first in damage dealt? Mine shows Raidboss with 1.5 million damage in #1. I'm on android, only level 61/62 and only got 29 wins, yet managed to be 9th place in damage dealt at present

I will have extra scraggly furs as I'll likely get a crafted armor that I can raise to the 35 to unlock the + for the initial 50 furs I have. With the amount of health for each boss, I would figure you'd place high enough to get in top 25 and likely higher than me

I don't mind taking losses once I figure I won't hit next win threshold and go for damage on the present easier level bosses to try for a shot at the armor

Quote Originally Posted by Flixern View Post
    That's how it goes when you have one thread to cover all the questions lol. What I mean about that, is that there will hundreds of pages, and most ppl dont have the time and energy to search through them all. Well, I could have searched though But I'm not complaining. If that is how you guys like it, then so be it. Thanks for the answer btw.
    Your excuse would have been valid if you have to flip through the pages to get your answer to your question. But no you don't have to go back 10 pages hell you don't even have to go back to the previous page of your post to get your answer. Your question was previously answered on the SAME page you posted. So if you bothered reading that page, you wouldn't have to even ask.

So no, using your excuse of going through 100 of pages to get an answer to your question is not valid.

Edit: Your post was the 1269th post on page 127.
    Sykelone posted the same question you had that was post 1264. Post 1265 Sir. answered the question and post 1268 by 600RR added/clarified the answer previously given. And then you posted.

Did you have to go through a 100 page for that?

And I'm not complaining, I'm just saying make an effort.
    Last edited by Raistmar; 06-05-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by indonesian View Post
    im currently in lv 63, but i dont have a big four max

should i make it? so far ive collect about a few armors, which is the best to enhance first?
    1. AA+ 32/50
    2. ExVes 11/50
    3. Jian 6/70
    4. Mantle o Beast 3/70
    5. Spectral Cp Unif 10/70
    6. CA+ 23/50
    7. Roc 10/70
    8. Sky 17/70
    9. Vinewood 10/50

Now, iv built about 7 TF and 1 dungeon, should i upgrade it into lv 2?
    Or should i collect about 500k to expand the castle?

thanks for advice
    Completely ignore ex/jian/mantle/spec/roc/vine, unless you have enough mats for jian+/mantle+. Since SG takes a fair while to max (especially if you don't have the cash for fusing) so I'd say go for AA+ and Crius+, while getting sups for HH+ and LF+. These armors are fast to max and can still be useful for Epic Bosses in the future.

As for the expansion: .. actually I cbb to calc it atm, sorry. :x Maybe tomorrow.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

How do I get the + version of uncraftable armors (armors from combining)?

Do I level it until the + version is unlocked and then combine all over again to get the + version?

Quote Originally Posted by kingful View Post
    Do I level it until the + version is unlocked and then combine all over again to get the + version?
    You can't get +version trough fusing. You have to be lucky and get them from dark prince chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    You can't get +version trough fusing. You have to be lucky and get them from dark prince chest.
    So do I still need to unlock a + version? Or will a + version come out of a chest even if i've never had the normal version?

You can get + from chest without doing anything. Just gotta open those chests.

So do I still need to unlock a + version? Or will a + version come out of a chest even if i've never had the normal version?
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

The + version might come out of the chest even if you've never had the normal version, it is still more likely that you'll get the regular version. You do not need to unlock the + version before you can get it from the DPC, however.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    who does it show as your player in first in damage dealt? Mine shows Raidboss with 1.5 million damage in #1. I'm on android, only level 61/62 and only got 29 wins, yet managed to be 9th place in damage dealt at present

I will have extra scraggly furs as I'll likely get a crafted armor that I can raise to the 35 to unlock the + for the initial 50 furs I have. With the amount of health for each boss, I would figure you'd place high enough to get in top 25 and likely higher than me

I don't mind taking losses once I figure I won't hit next win threshold and go for damage on the present easier level bosses to try for a shot at the armor
    At first I didn't understand what you were talking about, but finally figured out that there are specific damage leader rewards (I knew there were rewards, but I thought it was just some gold and exp). I stumbled on the damage rewards button (kept overlooking it) and realized that the top 25 get an already crafted armor (Mantle in this case). For the top 25, you only need to get to level 15 so that you can use the resources to upgrade to the plus version. Lol, I had no idea!

Anyhow, I was in the top 10 for damage, so I received a level 10 Mantle! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by dd_knights View Post
    At first I didn't understand what you were talking about, but finally figured out that there are specific damage leader rewards (I knew there were rewards, but I thought it was just some gold and exp). I stumbled on the damage rewards button (kept overlooking it) and realized that the top 25 get an already crafted armor (Mantle in this case). For the top 25, you only need to get to level 15 so that you can use the resources to upgrade to the plus version. Lol, I had no idea!

Anyhow, I was in the top 10 for damage, so I received a level 10 Mantle! Woohoo!
    congratulation man!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Completely ignore ex/jian/mantle/spec/roc/vine, unless you have enough mats for jian+/mantle+. Since SG takes a fair while to max (especially if you don't have the cash for fusing) so I'd say go for AA+ and Crius+, while getting sups for HH+ and LF+. These armors are fast to max and can still be useful for Epic Bosses in the future.

As for the expansion: .. actually I cbb to calc it atm, sorry. :x Maybe tomorrow.
    oke sir. thanks for the advices, maybe im trying to max my AA first.

have a nice day sir.
    Last edited by indonesian; 06-05-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indonesian View Post
    congratulation man!

oke sir. thanks for the advices, maybe im trying to max my AA first.

have a nice day sir.
    I'd go for Crius cuz of this week's Epic Boss personally.

You too sir.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

about armor enhancement

Can I use Cruis armor as feeder to my Cruis+ ?
    I can't seems to select it as feeder... anyone has any idea?

Is there a questing guide available somewhere? I've noticed ive duplicated a lot of things in different quest chains and have wasted time and gold. Things like buildings that were made for an early quest, ive demolished and put in training grounds, only to find out that i should have kept them for awhile longer in a later quest in the same or different quest chain. Same goes with crafted armor.

Is there such a wiki available for K&D quests?

Hey guys, just got Sky Guardian through fusion but i'm wondering if it's worth maxing out?
    I believe it is, because i don't buy gems so i won't be getting the + version

Quote Originally Posted by Thorusa View Post
    Hey guys, just got Sky Guardian through fusion but i'm wondering if it's worth maxing out?
    I believe it is, because i don't buy gems so i won't be getting the + version
    Sky G is better than Roc+, so yes it's worth it.
    Level 1+.
    If you need some help with the weekly boss, pm your friend code.
    In-game name: King
    Also, I'll accept anyone 90+