Page 87 of 415 First ... 3777858687888997137187 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    If you got all drops from lvl 1 onwards then I'm 100% certain you will be able to craft the +version when you hit 43.
    I know that, but I can't hit 43. I think I can hit 40, so will that mean I'm exactly 6 resources short? If so, I can hit the summoning stone 3 times for 33 gems to get the remaining resources. That's all I need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by dd_knights View Post
    I know that, but I can't hit 43. I think I can hit 40, so will that mean I'm exactly 6 resources short? If so, I can hit the summoning stone 3 times for 33 gems to get the remaining resources. That's all I need to know.
    yUp I can confirm as well.

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

99 gems is steep for a crappy boss armor. I need 240 to get Krab. Ill prob wait until the next summon stone discount

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    99 gems is steep for a crappy boss armor. I need 240 to get Krab. Ill prob wait until the next summon stone discount
    It's 33 total, not 99. It costs 11 to summon him and you get 2 resources per summon. 33 gems seems like a reasonable cost, considering people are spending 20 on the DPC and getting a lot of junk.

Can anyone explain what makes a set of armor crappy vs good? Just based on numbers, I'm not sure why people think the current boss armor is crappy.

If we look at just the attack and defense total, the plus version of the current epic boss armor is 2200. Currently, there are only 6 sets that exceed this total. 5 of them (Aegis, Sky G, WW, BF, Storm S) are DPC only and presumably very rare. The 6th is Jian, which was a super boss. 7th on the list is the current boss (Mantle armor) and it seems decent to me. Not to mention, it seems like a reasonable alternative to WW+.

Am I missing something and is there something else I should be considering before building armor?

Can't enhance with Legendaries

I've just defeated the Sasquatch at level 43 (first time, yay!) and so I want to get my Mantle of the Beast to 35 as quickly as I can so I can start working on the + version.

I have 2 legendary armours (deep dragon, and admiral's regalia) that I want to use to enhance the armour but they don't appear. All I get is the message "you have no armor sets capable of fusion." etc.

I don't understand why I can't use these legendaries for enhancement. I did it 2 weeks ago using the Starsong Shroud to enhance another of my legendaries.

Can anyone explain what makes a set of armor crappy vs good? Just based on numbers, I'm not sure why people think the current boss armor is crappy.

If we look at just the attack and defense total, the plus version of the current epic boss armor is 2200. Currently, there are only 6 sets that exceed this total. 5 of them (Aegis, Sky G, WW, BF, Storm S) are DPC only and presumably very rare. The 6th is Jian, which was a super boss. 7th on the list is the current boss (Mantle armor) and it seems decent to me. Not to mention, it seems like a reasonable alternative to WW+.

Am I missing something and is there something else I should be considering before building armor?
    When you look at a piece of boss armor, there are other things to be taken into consideration either than stats. You would also have to look at the element combination and the way the stats are allocated. In this case, this week's boss armor is earth/spirit and it's a more offensive armor. As a result, it would easily by destroyed by fire/spirit armors, namely, the extremely offensive dark prince and admiral regalia armors.

As a more experienced player, I wouldn't deny that this armor is good, especially as a replacement for the WW+, but it's not a priority yet as my other armors have yet to be maxed, it'll just be something I'll be maxing when I have no armors left on my high priority maxing list.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Ominousz View Post
    I dont know, to tell u the truth i'm at swamps 55/70 and its expensive! :P
    got 4 smiths and the rest are all training fields, all expansions slots open and well only 1 field is actually lvl3, the rest are lvl 2..
    If you don't have the scraggly furs for a regular as well as the + version, don't bother with it at all.

You're probably better off buying energy eitherway. I don't have much of a problem reaching 43 at lvl 65-70 with the Big 4 and good friends.
    Last edited by Sir.; 06-05-2013 at 08:46 AM.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    If you don't have the scraggly furs for a regular as well as the + version, don't bother with it at all.

You're probably better off buying energy eitherway. I don't have much of a problem reaching 43 at lvl 65-70 with the Big 4 and good friends.
    I have the Big 4 maxed out and I'm level 70. I have some good friends (limited on Android, since the user base is extremely small right now) and I was able to complete level 40, but had to use gems once due to some bad luck and missing. I only have 7 hours left, 2 friends to use and 3 levels to go. Buying energy won't be enough for me to complete the task at hand, so summoning is my best option at the moment. Anyhow, all this might be moot, since I haven't been able to get my gems yet. The system crashed twice on me during purchase, so unless I get my gems soon, the quest will be over...

For the next epic quest, I will write down all the resources retrieved at each level, so I know how many I have and how many more I need. It's puzzling why Gree doesn't give us an option to view our resource levels in game. I think I need 6 more, but I can't be positive, unless someone can confirm it for me. Since I didn't keep track, I'm not sure if level 22 and 23 gave me 1 resource and levels 42 and 43 give 3... leaving me short 8? Anyhow, I think it's reasonable to assume I'm short 6 at the moment... just wish I knew for sure.

I have the Big 4 maxed out and I'm level 70. I have some good friends (limited on Android, since the user base is extremely small right now) and I was able to complete level 40, but had to use gems once due to some bad luck and missing. I only have 7 hours left, 2 friends to use and 3 levels to go. Buying energy won't be enough for me to complete the task at hand, so summoning is my best option at the moment. Anyhow, all this might be moot, since I haven't been able to get my gems yet. The system crashed twice on me during purchase, so unless I get my gems soon, the quest will be over...

For the next epic quest, I will write down all the resources retrieved at each level, so I know how many I have and how many more I need. It's puzzling why Gree doesn't give us an option to view our resource levels in game. I think I need 6 more, but I can't be positive, unless someone can confirm it for me. Since I didn't keep track, I'm not sure if level 22 and 23 gave me 1 resource and levels 42 and 43 give 3... leaving me short 8? Anyhow, I think it's reasonable to assume I'm short 6 at the moment... just wish I knew for sure.
    Before the fight for 43 I was crafting the reg version so I could check. I needed 1 more for another set, so if you kill level 41 now you can be positive that you'll only need 2 kills at the summoning stone for the + version. Does that answer your question then?
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Before the fight for 43 I was crafting the reg version so I could check. I needed 1 more for another set, so if you kill level 41 now you can be positive that you'll only need 2 kills at the summoning stone for the + version. Does that answer your question then?
    Yes, that helps. Thanks! So after level 42, you have 99 resources. I wonder where that extra resource comes from. I'm going to keep track of each level next round and I'll report my results for future reference.

Also, The Wise One looked into my issue and helped me with my original purchase of gems, so I just summoned the Sasquatch to get the remaining furs. I did it 4 times (just in case) instead of 3 which is what I needed.

Have to send out a thanks to The Wise One and this forum for all the help. For a while there, I was using the in game help and was feeling frustrated at the lack of response. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Usually I don't harp at such things but dude if you bothered reading this page atleast you'd realize that your question has already been answered.
    That's how it goes when you have one thread to cover all the questions lol. What I mean about that, is that there will hundreds of pages, and most ppl dont have the time and energy to search through them all. Well, I could have searched though But I'm not complaining. If that is how you guys like it, then so be it. Thanks for the answer btw.

I do have another question now. This is more technically, but I hope you guys can help me. Is there any way to create a new account to play with? And if so, is it possible to create a new one, and keep your main account? Or will it require a new iPhone/android device? It has been asked before, but I only find answers saying "probably not" and "why would you want to restart". So if some1 could confirm it, I would be very pleased. Thanks in advance!
    d8-)
    Last edited by Flixern; 06-05-2013 at 11:41 AM.
    K&D
    IGN: XBB-RHB-CYD (flixern NOR)
    LvL: 88+ (22.06.13)
    Add: XBB-RHB-CYD -> PM me first - to many friend requests
    Guild: Divine Forces (Recruiting 50+)
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ivine-Forces-\

d8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Flixern View Post
    That's how it goes when you have one thread to cover all the questions lol. What I mean about that, is that there will hundreds of pages, and most ppl dont have the time and energy to search through them all. Well, I could have searched though But I'm not complaining. If that is how you guys like it, then so be it. Thanks for the answer btw.

I do have another question now. This is more technically, but I hope you guys can help me. Is there any way to create a new account to play with? And if so, is it possible to create a new one, and keep your main account? Or will it require a new iPhone/android device? It has been asked before, but I only find answers saying "probably not" and "why would you want to restart". So if some1 could confirm it, I would be very pleased. Thanks in advance!
    d8-)
    i guess the answer is no

the only one way to having another acc is by having another dvice too

but its just my opinion, maybe theres someone who knows exactly how to make another acc in one device.
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

im currently in lv 63, but i dont have a big four max

should i make it? so far ive collect about a few armors, which is the best to enhance first?
    1. AA+ 32/50
    2. ExVes 11/50
    3. Jian 6/70
    4. Mantle o Beast 3/70
    5. Spectral Cp Unif 10/70
    6. CA+ 23/50
    7. Roc 10/70
    8. Sky 17/70
    9. Vinewood 10/50

Now, iv built about 7 TF and 1 dungeon, should i upgrade it into lv 2?
    Or should i collect about 500k to expand the castle?

thanks for advice
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    When you look at a piece of boss armor, there are other things to be taken into consideration either than stats. You would also have to look at the element combination and the way the stats are allocated. In this case, this week's boss armor is earth/spirit and it's a more offensive armor. As a result, it would easily by destroyed by fire/spirit armors, namely, the extremely offensive dark prince and admiral regalia armors.

As a more experienced player, I wouldn't deny that this armor is good, especially as a replacement for the WW+, but it's not a priority yet as my other armors have yet to be maxed, it'll just be something I'll be maxing when I have no armors left on my high priority maxing list.
    Thanks for the reply! I agree that this armor is not on the top of my build list (albeit, my current build list is short), but it seems like a decent set to me. That's why I wanted to collect the resources (while it's still reasonable to get) without having to start the build process. I just didn't get why people considered this armor to be crappy. I guess it's not quite balanced in terms of offense/defense and there are some popular counters to the armor out there, but if you're looking for a Spirit/Earth armor and can't get WW+, then this seems like a great choice.