Quote Originally Posted by Crash23884 View Post
    I'm using iOS, well if you guys are willing, thank you very much for accepting a newbie like me

I tried the official site full of KnD players that want to be invited but so far, no invites.

Here's my code btw, hopefully I can reach at least to caballero's desert so I can get the + versions fast, but I'm not being ambitious to defeat the current epic boss, only got to level 9. Even with my lvl 60 friend I couldn't beat it.

Code: XBD-XFF-DFD
    If you haven't done so already. Build up your foundation first by saving up and replacing all your current gold producing buildings with TF lvl 2s. They will help you more in the long run than trying to rush to max big 4 first. Maybe do the 80k expansion too. I'd recommend getting a high level stone and fire mono as well to help you with guardian's and sparkling steppes.
    Last edited by cubey; 07-25-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    If you haven't done so already. Build up your foundation first by saving up and replacing all your current gold producing buildings with TF lvl 2s. They will help you more in the long run than trying to rush to max big 4 first. Maybe do the 80k expansion too. I'd recommend getting a high level stone and fire mono as well to help you with guardian's and sparkling steppes.
    I'm way far from filling up my castles with TFs, I already know the drill on what to build and what NOT to build as well as the enhancing basics etc etc. I've read a lot of newbie tips and walkthroughs. Just confused with a few topics.

Anyway. High level stone? I have a monk vestment and a crius, and as for fire I only have a volcanic mantle.

I think an armor that has fire/spirit might help me out for both, kills two birds with one stone that way. I might be lucky and get a torchflame mantle since LF won't help cause it's stuck at 15 cause apparently I'm restricted from enhancing any further as it's "wasteful" as one of you mentioned.
    Last edited by Crash23884; 07-25-2013 at 07:44 PM.

I'm way far from filling up my castles with TFs, I already know the drill on what to build and what NOT to build as well as the enhancing basics etc etc. I've read a lot of newbie tips and walkthroughs. Just confused with a few topics.

Anyway. High level stone? I have a monk vestment and a crius, and as for fire I only have a volcanic mantle.

I think an armor that has fire/spirit might help me out for both, kills two birds with one stone that way. I might be lucky and get a torchflame mantle since LF won't help cause it's stuck at 15 cause apparently I'm restricted from enhancing any further as it's "wasteful" as one of you mentioned.
    Sorry, when I say mono i mean the level 30 uncommons, you can probably lvl them up to 22-25ish quite easily and cheaply. They help for example when earth is strong in guardian's crossing that you have 2-3 earth for your team (crius, monk's vestments, stonescale platemail). And fire for sparkling steppes (LF (15), HH (15), dragonflame (22-25). THe reason why it's wasteful to lvl up a normal is that it takes too much to level past 15 when you can get another armour just as good for less EP.

Ok since you understand that you have to save up for TF. I think you should stop enhancing at the moment, farm low level maps (snakeskin) and work towards the TFs.
    QUIT

Sorry, when I say mono i mean the level 30 uncommons, you can probably lvl them up to 22-25ish quite easily and cheaply. They help for example when earth is strong in guardian's crossing that you have 2-3 earth for your team (crius, monk's vestments, stonescale platemail). And fire for sparkling steppes (LF (15), HH (15), dragonflame (22-25). THe reason why it's wasteful to lvl up a normal is that it takes too much to level past 15 when you can get another armour just as good for less EP.

Ok since you understand that you have to save up for TF. I think you should stop enhancing at the moment, farm low level maps (snakeskin) and work towards the TFs.
    Thank you for the advice, now I know what to craft and enhance now to work my way up to caballeros, though I would like to ask what armor you suggest for writhing, blazing and caballero. If that isn't too much to ask.

I've heard snakeskins are efficient but rather slow to for enhancing armors.

Writhing: squire in Crius(15), Knight in Monks(20). Blazing: Squire in hydra(15), Knight in Atlantean Avengers+(50), Cabellero: Squire in Crius+(50), Knight in AA+(50)

obviously you can beat these before the armour gets to 50, but at least you wont have to worry about wasting gold on the armor.

Don't worry that snakeskin is slow, you are trying to save gold for expansions and Training Fields. Also, upgrade TF's, they get faster gold production to match the cap. Test it with a lvl 1 and lvl 2 fountain to see it if you have not before.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    Writhing: squire in Crius(15), Knight in Monks(20). Blazing: Squire in hydra(15), Knight in Atlantean Avengers+(50), Cabellero: Squire in Crius+(50), Knight in AA+(50)

obviously you can beat these before the armour gets to 50, but at least you wont have to worry about wasting gold on the armor.

Don't worry that snakeskin is slow, you are trying to save gold for expansions and Training Fields. Also, upgrade TF's, they get faster gold production to match the cap. Test it with a lvl 1 and lvl 2 fountain to see it if you have not before.
    Thanks, and right now I'm leveling my DF to 10 then to 22 or till I sleep, it's 30 mins before midnight here ( EST)

But can I really beat writhing cascades on epic with just a crius on 15 and a monks vestment knight on 20? Same goes to the other armor suggestions for Blazing and cabellero.

That's okay, I already know and tested it with my friend's.

Well I don't have that much strong friends, mostly on the range of 20-30. I only have one strong friend which he is at lvl 60. I doubt strong players would invite newbies so I took that out of my options. The only reason I got a friend that high level was because that was my IRL friend's account who suggested me this game and got me hooked.
    Go into your arena, click leaderboards, and go to the very top of the rankings. Start looking for people with their codes in their name and add them. Those people are always willing to add people and are high level.

Thanks, and right now I'm leveling my DF to 10 then to 22 or till I sleep, it's 30 mins before midnight here ( EST)

But can I really beat writhing cascades on epic with just a crius on 15 and a monks vestment knight on 20? Same goes to the other armor suggestions for Blazing and cabellero.

That's okay, I already know and tested it with my friend's.
    With the harder levels you can do 3 things:
    1. Use 2 friends
    2. Time it so that you level up by round 3-4
    3. Fight before you go to bed and leave it overnight to heal.

The armor should be enough to beat the normal round for the materials. For blazing and cabellero you should already have a high enough AA+ to farm the mats and progress.

Also, I wouldn't level monks to 20. It's just not worth it. Get a stonescale to help with writhing cascades.
    Last edited by cubey; 07-25-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    Go into your arena, click leaderboards, and go to the very top of the rankings. Start looking for people with their codes in their name and add them. Those people are always willing to add people and are high level.
    Already have done that and no luck of me being added, either they're not interested in newbies or they're friend list is full. And saying they are always willing is like saying everybody like oranges, there's always a possibility where the top ranking people don't add newbies or mid level people.

Quote Originally Posted by cubey

With the harder levels you can do 3 things:
    1. Use 2 friends
    2. Time it so that you level up by round 3-4
    3. Fight before you go to bed and leave it overnight to heal.

The armor should be enough to beat the normal round for the materials. For blazing and cabellero you should already have a high enough AA+ to farm the mats and progress.
    1.Sure well since I have a lvl 110 and a lvl 60 it shouldn't be a problem.
    2. Will do, thanks. and I've used that method before, seems similar to RPGs that I've played.
    3.Okay, thanks.

Thanks for the advice again. Man, this is a pretty sweet site for newbies. I should suggest this next time I come across someone clueless to the game, my sister might like this since she likes these kind of games especially with the somewhat cute yet deadly looking armors. As well as my cousin. Maybe.

Already have done that and no luck of me being added, either they're not interested in newbies or they're friend list is full. And saying they are always willing is like saying everybody like oranges, there's always a possibility where the top ranking people don't add newbies or mid level people.
    The percentage of you getting people to add you is better than getting denied. I did that at the start of level 20 and got enough high level people to add, that it got me through most of the game. Go lower on the leaderboards than the top 1000/2000.

Don't go to the Top Top. Even if you just find ppl in the 1000-1500 range, they should be high enough to help you and would probably accept you.
    QUIT

The percentage of you getting people to add you is better than getting denied. I did that at the start of level 20 and got enough high level people to add, that it got me through most of the game. Go lower on the leaderboards than the top 1000/2000.
    I actually found it to be much, much lower. I got maybe 1 out of 5 friend requests when I was a low level. And now, since I get 50 requests in an hour, I don't accept anyone unless they're from my guild or this website.

5-10 minutes of work of clicking profile -> add and just going through the ladder saves hours/days of work. I think it's worth it even if a person personally gets only 1/5th of the people he added to accept. It's all about how many requests you send out.

There's people here you can add too, Crash. Just PM them and ask.

"But can I really beat writhing cascades on epic with just a crius on 15 and a monks vestment knight on 20? Same goes to the other armor suggestions for Blazing and cabellero."

Sounds like some one is getting ready to take notes and find out the lowest possible armour requirements for a writhing tides completion! Add it to a guide when you have figured out the answers. It has been a while since I was there, and I am guessing everyone is going to have different experiences.

Using keys i got from quests I got enough materials to craft a Hydra Hunters. So I fused one up, leveled it to 15 and then crafted the +. That was a giant gold sink for me, got an expensive armour way before I had the training fields to support it.

Not saying it hamstrung me, but your economy is going to outlive any armour. I dislike ABC, it should simply be: don't let your training fields stop producing gold.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    "But can I really beat writhing cascades on epic with just a crius on 15 and a monks vestment knight on 20? Same goes to the other armor suggestions for Blazing and cabellero."

Sounds like some one is getting ready to take notes and find out the lowest possible armour requirements for a writhing tides completion! Add it to a guide when you have figured out the answers. It has been a while since I was there, and I am guessing everyone is going to have different experiences.

Using keys i got from quests I got enough materials to craft a Hydra Hunters. So I fused one up, leveled it to 15 and then crafted the +. That was a giant gold sink for me, got an expensive armour way before I had the training fields to support it.

Not saying it hamstrung me, but your economy is going to outlive any armour. I dislike ABC, it should simply be: don't let your training fields stop producing gold.
    Guilty as charged . Okay, will do.

Thanks.

5-10 minutes of work of clicking profile -> add and just going through the ladder saves hours/days of work. I think it's worth it even if a person personally gets only 1/5th of the people he added to accept. It's all about how many requests you send out.

There's people here you can add too, Crash. Just PM them and ask.

Don't go to the Top Top. Even if you just find ppl in the 1000-1500 range, they should be high enough to help you and would probably accept you.
    I did that too, I lowered my standards and went those ranks but sadly only people on lvl ranges from 20-30 only add me.

Anyway, if any high level players are willing to add a newbie like me than thank you very much for your help.

XBD-XFF-DFD