Page 85 of 415 First ... 3575838485868795135185 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionx View Post
    Hey guys,
    looking for some general information on how to continue from where I am.

I'm currently level 49, been playing for only 7 days.
    I'm up to Sunken Carrack honor stage
    I have 2 training grounds lvl 2, building a 3rd one right now
    3 guard towers 2 armor smiths 2 cathedrals 2 taverns 1 conservatory 1 dungeon
    At the end of the day, the variety of buildings is only useful for a little bit of quest rewards. Optimally, you'll want all training grounds (except one monster's nest, because of that one square), your compliment of armorsmiths, and IMO, at your point, it's worth saving up for them and selling things to make room for them.

As for how to advance, I generally used one set of knights to farm crafting materials until they were out of HP, and the other set to try and clear the next rank of a stage, possibly using 1/2 friend knights, depending on my guess as to whether I'd clear the stage.

Crius+ lvl 30 Jian's nemesis lvl 30 mantle of the beast lvl 11
    monks vestements lvl 10 riverstone mantle lvl 14 sasquatch nemesis lvl 11
    atlantean + lvl 12 embersteel lvl 1 flowstone lvl 9 (2) forgemasters lvl 1 and lvl 14
    hydra hunter lvl 9 living flame lvl 1 sirens nemesis lvl 9 steam wizard lvl 16
    stormrage lvl 9 vinewood carapace lvl 1 wind monarch lvl 6
    I know enhancing the Big Four+ armors is the way to go for lvl 50 but if I am already lvl 49 without them is it still useful to enhance them?[/quote]

So, here's the mistake I think most players are making - if you want to play optimally. If you want to collect a lot of neat looking stuff, do that. But if you want to get the most bang for your buck, a lot of armors you have on your list aren't worth owning. Forgemasters, vinewood, and wind monarch, I think, are inferior stat growths.

How I generally go about it is I look at the stat spreadsheet and look at the total number of stat points an armor will have. Bigger is better, to be simple. So Admiral's Battleworn Regalia+ has 2,055 total stat points, for example. It will beat the pants off of Battlesuit's Nemesis Garb, which has 972. However, you can't just pick up a top tier armor, it takes a mid tier armor to get them. Crius, LF, AA, and HH are the big 4 because they have really strong stat growth, are accessable, and useful. However, some Nemesis armors are fine in their own right. But it's kind of key to get them to a max/high level, to really get the benefit of their superior stats. If you're filling in a lot of armors, you'll have a lot of moderate stat gear, and you can only field 3 knights at a time - so the other 10 are doing you nothing but holding you down.

... and that was a little less focused/clear than I meant it to be. Sleep deprived. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurpies View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering if I should enhance embersteel armor instead of the living flame armor. From what I see the ember steel has better stats even though it's not the + version
    Is there even a way to get the + version for it?
    You can only get the +version of embersteel from dpc. Go for living flame+
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

response to bearsuo

The reason i have a lot of not-so-great armors right now is from chests, and some I am just keeping around to use for fusing later on, I don't plan on leveling up the majority of the lower leveled armors I have.
    Same with the buildings I have right now, like you said, I'm keeping a lot of them around because I know I need some of them for quests later on.

I know all about the spreadsheet and refer to it constantly, I've also read a lot of the information in this thread,
    I am just trying to figure out the best armors I own right now to level that will help me out for the longest period of time in the game. I am completely addicted to this game and don't want to waste my time leveling things that will be useless in a short amount of time.

revolutionx/Majestic

Levelling up armor.

Hey.

How come I can't use my Lv. 25 Atlantean Avenger Armor to level up another armor I own? It isn't coming up on the section where you click to enhance armor.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fongchowpay View Post
    does anyone know the stats for lightning lord+?
    its not on the spreadsheet.
    i just wanna know if its better than stormrage+
    Not sure on the exact stats, but stormrage+ > AA+ > lightnin lord+, I'm pretty sure. Eitherway, stormrage+ is the highest after storm sorcerer for that element combination.

The reason i have a lot of not-so-great armors right now is from chests, and some I am just keeping around to use for fusing later on, I don't plan on leveling up the majority of the lower leveled armors I have.
    Same with the buildings I have right now, like you said, I'm keeping a lot of them around because I know I need some of them for quests later on.

I know all about the spreadsheet and refer to it constantly, I've also read a lot of the information in this thread,
    I am just trying to figure out the best armors I own right now to level that will help me out for the longest period of time in the game. I am completely addicted to this game and don't want to waste my time leveling things that will be useless in a short amount of time.
    The Big 4 will be useful for a pretty long time still, if not for story mode then probably still for epic bosses later on. Jian's Nemesis is good too up until the part where you're ready for ***(*). Make sure your focus right now is on training fields though, before enhancing gets too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykelone View Post
    Hey.

How come I can't use my Lv. 25 Atlantean Avenger Armor to level up another armor I own? It isn't coming up on the section where you click to enhance armor.

Thanks.
    One of your knights must be wearing it. If it's not on either of them at Arena/Epic Boss/Adventure, then one of your knights must be wearing it for summoning stone equipment. They're working on fixing the accessibility of the summoning stone, so if this is the case either wait for the next update to happen or spend 4 gems to take it off.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Then here's a to the point answer - I'm still using an AA and a LF I maxed. For epic bosses, you've got to have solid gear for your knights at the higher tiers, and it takes a bit to get a second 70 of each. (I probably should've kept my HH, too)

Response to bearsuo

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    One of your knights must be wearing it. If it's not on either of them at Arena/Epic Boss/Adventure, then one of your knights must be wearing it for summoning stone equipment. They're working on fixing the accessibility of the summoning stone, so if this is the case either wait for the next update to happen or spend 4 gems to take it off.
    I've changed it so they aren't wearing this armor in any place, it still doesn't come up at the enhance place.
    I guess I'll have to wait for this update...

Quote Originally Posted by Sykelone View Post
    I've changed it so they aren't wearing this armor in any place, it still doesn't come up at the enhance place.
    I guess I'll have to wait for this update...
    Summoning stone included? I wouldn't bother changing the SS armour, it'll be fixed soon enough with an update. Save yourself some gems bud.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Do any1 know why I can't find my flame Living Flame Armor and Atlantean Avenger Armor when Im enchanting? Im upping my (+), and see no reason to keep the regulars... Stupidly, I upped the Atlantean Avenger to max (the regular one), and the other to 26/50. Does that have something to say, why I cant find them and use them for enchanting my (+'s)? Or is it bugged?

I have made sure that the armors isn't in use.
    d8-)
    Last edited by Flixern; 06-04-2013 at 08:22 AM.
    K&D
    IGN: XBB-RHB-CYD (flixern NOR)
    LvL: 88+ (22.06.13)
    Add: XBB-RHB-CYD -> PM me first - to many friend requests
    Guild: Divine Forces (Recruiting 50+)
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ivine-Forces-\

d8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Flixern View Post
    Do any1 know why I can't find my flame Living Flame Armor and Atlantean Avenger Armor when Im enchanting? Im upping my (+), and see no reason to keep the regulars... Stupidly, I upped the Atlantean Avenger to max (the regular one), and the other to 26/50. Does that have something to say, why I cant find them and use them for enchanting my (+'s)? Or is it bugged?

I have made sure that the armors isn't in use.
    d8-)
    Usually I don't harp at such things but dude if you bothered reading this page atleast you'd realize that your question has already been answered.

And to answer your question, it's a known bug. Your toons might have those armor equipped in the summoning stone and to change those you have to spend gems. But there's prolly a fix with the next update so save your gems and just wait for it.

Do the Capes add anything to the attack or defense? Or are they just for show.

Capes just for show. No additional bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Capes just for show. No additional bonus.
    Thanks for the info !!

Talking

I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong thread.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    I'm struggling with the last few zones and could -really- use some higher level Friends.

Anyone willing to help out please add XBC-RVG-DQN
    In-game name is Troy

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Subject7 View Post
    I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong thread.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    I'm struggling with the last few zones and could -really- use some higher level Friends.

Anyone willing to help out please add XBC-RVG-DQN
    In-game name is Troy

Thanks!
    You are; http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...read-June-2013
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.