Page 82 of 415 First ... 3272808182838492132182 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
    what about the rest? but i heard starshroud+ isnt that good lol
    The rest of your armors aren't really wort leveling either than the starsong shroud+. It is true that it isn't that good, but it's still decent. If you haven't got them yet, get the big 4 too. (crius+, atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+ and living flame+)
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

I have a few questions.

1. How do you get Aegis of the Dragon Armor? And is it the best armor in the game?
    2. To get Sky Guardian Armor, do you combine: Living flame armor + Crius Armor or Flamestorm Finery + Chimera Corps Uniform?
    3. Does it help to have the armors you combine (+) before combining, or is it the same chance of success?
    4. Does it really help to get the big 4 to (+) (crius+, atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+ and living flame+)? Can't I just skip that part and get Swamp Shaman Robes+, Rocfeather robes+, Armor of the Infernal Lord+ and The Dark Prince's Royal Armor+?
    5. Do (+) armors increase enhancement of other armors? Is that the reason to get the big 4 to (+)?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Flixern; 06-02-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    K&D
    IGN: XBB-RHB-CYD (flixern NOR)
    LvL: 88+ (22.06.13)
    Add: XBB-RHB-CYD -> PM me first - to many friend requests
    Guild: Divine Forces (Recruiting 50+)
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ivine-Forces-\

d8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Flixern View Post
    I have a few questions.

1. How do you get Aegis of the Dragon Armor? And is it the best armor in the game?
    2. To get Sky Guardian Armor, do you combine: Living flame armor + Crius Armor or Flamestorm Finery + Chimera Corps Uniform?
    3. Does it help to have the armors you combine (+) before combining, or is it the same chance of success?
    4. Does it really help to get the big 4 to (+) (crius+, atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+ and living flame+)? Can't I just skip that part and get Swamp Shaman Robes+, Rocfeather robes+, Armor of the Infernal Lord+ and The Dark Prince's Royal Armor+?
    5. Do (+) armors increase enhancement of other armors? Is that the reason to get the big 4 to (+)?

Thanks in advance
    I'm by no means an expert but here's what I can tell you:

1) Go to the new spreadsheet: Here Also "best" is relative based on element choices and bonuses etc.
    2) Fusing armors is all random. There isn't a guaranteed way to get Sky Guardian. As long as you have the proper elements in the fusion, you can have a chance at it.
    3) The more rare the armor, the (seemingly) better chance at getting better armors. But it is entirely possible to fuse two legendary armors and get a rare armor out of it. Again, its pretty random.
    4) Yes. The big 4 are going to help you to get the next group of armors. They're easier and cheaper to level than level 70 armors. You're better off in the long run unlocking each of the big 4's + version, crafting, and then leveling the + versions.
    5) No. The enhancement points only vary if it is leveled. You'll get more points if you use a level 15 armor to enhance than a level 1 of the same armor. The only other time enhancement points change is if the elements do/don't match.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 06-02-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    5) No. The enhancement points only vary if it is leveled. You'll get more points if you use a level 15 armor to enhance than a level 1 of the same armor. The only other time enhancement points change is if the elements do/don't match.
    So enhancement points will not increase by using armors(+), but by using armors of the same element?
    K&D

d8-)

Correct. Using a basic fire armor to enhance another fire armor will give you 6 points. Basic fire+ will still only give 6 points. If you use basic fire to enhance an earth/water/wind/spirit armor (not containing fire) you'll get 5 points. As you go up the rarity tree, you get more enhancement points. I know there's a list of enhancement points somewhere.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I saw it posted before but can't seem to find it now, but what are the 50ep 1 star armors you can fuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Bma85 View Post
    I saw it posted before but can't seem to find it now, but what are the 50ep 1 star armors you can fuse?
    Earth/fire
    Spirit/Air
    Spirit/water
    Fire/air
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

what about the rest? but i heard starshroud+ isnt that good lol
    dunno y everyone thinks starshroud+ isn't good. if you can't get blackfrost+, which is only via DPC, then it's the next best option for those elements. it could make a good tank - alot of people are using swamp as their tank, and this has better stats. also only wind/fire has dual strength against it and there aren't any good wind/fire armors (knock on wood).

anyways, i agree that its the best of your armors u listed. if you are mid-level and gold is harder to come by, then it'll be easier to level the big 4 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rediye View Post
    dunno y everyone thinks starshroud+ isn't good. if you can't get blackfrost+, which is only via DPC, then it's the next best option for those elements. it could make a good tank - alot of people are using swamp as their tank, and this has better stats. also only wind/fire has dual strength against it and there aren't any good wind/fire armors (knock on wood).

anyways, i agree that its the best of your armors u listed. if you are mid-level and gold is harder to come by, then it'll be easier to level the big 4 though.

What about mantle of the beast+? i left 4 more furs before i can craft it. Should i max it out as well? Or should i wait for next boss armour... This armour doesnt seem as good as WW+ :/

Lv61 and ongoing - 21 May 13
    XBC-NXM-CCW
    (Accepting level 50 and above friends)

Armor question

Hi i have just started leveling infernal lord armor and I was wondering how much money would it cost to bring it to level 70 and what is the easiest way to do this? With what type of armor should i enhance it?
    My Code XBC CHN YYC

Quote Originally Posted by sparrel View Post
    Hi i have just started leveling infernal lord armor and I was wondering how much money would it cost to bring it to level 70 and what is the easiest way to do this? With what type of armor should i enhance it?
    Start with enchancing it with basic armors, afterwards go on to using mono element armors (stonescale, etc) when it gets too expensive go on to using snakeskin. Use armors with matching elements to get the full EP from each enchancement. By the way, only level the normal versions of craftable 3 star armors like inferno lord to 20 to unlock the +version. Don't bother leveling the normal version any further after that.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

What about mantle of the beast+? i left 4 more furs before i can craft it. Should i max it out as well? Or should i wait for next boss armour... This armour doesnt seem as good as WW+ :/
    It is far from good as WW+ but its decent. WW+ is hard to get since it has a low outcome chance in the dpc. I suggest go max that badboy if you like the element combination. New weekly boss will probably have diffrent elements.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Start with enchancing it with basic armors, afterwards go on to using mono element armors (stonescale, etc) when it gets too expensive go on to using snakeskin. Use armors with matching elements to get the full EP from each enchancement. By the way, only level the normal versions of craftable 3 star armors like inferno lord to 20 to unlock the +version. Don't bother leveling the normal version any further after that.
    Correct me if Im wrong, but armors that come from fusion like Flowstone Battlegear can be (+) if u up it a bit, and then creating it again?
    K&D

d8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Flixern View Post
    Correct me if Im wrong, but armors that come from fusion like Flowstone Battlegear can be (+) if u up it a bit, and then creating it again?
    Actually you can't. All 2* armor are uncraftable so the only way you can get the + version is from the DPC.

Also so there are some 1* uncraftable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    It is far from good as WW+ but its decent. WW+ is hard to get since it has a low outcome chance in the dpc. I suggest go max that badboy if you like the element combination. New weekly boss will probably have diffrent elements.
    Hmm, so far i dont have any earth ele kind of combination. I already have starshroud+. and my instinct tells me that this armour isnt that good combi for me if i were to max my starshroud.

I guess i shld wait for Air legendary armour?

Lv61 and ongoing - 21 May 13
    XBC-NXM-CCW
    (Accepting level 50 and above friends)