Quote Originally Posted by JiihaaFIN View Post
    What is Raid boss?
    It is not implemented in the game, but it would be a boss your guild would have the chance to fight, sort of like guardians in war.

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Does anyone have a list of guild levels and when new members are available?
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Same problem. The Wiki didnt cover this, anyone knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Does someone want to start a thread on all the things that could be clarified in the wiki in regards to guilds specifically? You know...in case someone wanted to make a post or have the wiki update with more information?
    I started a research thread with a spreadsheet of the results, if you want to contribute to it =]
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Level-Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by paintolar View Post
    Why can't I make a new topic?

I wanted to post in the gud recruitment section, bug I can only reply to posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    I think it's about 9 - 10 posts.
    Mine unlocked at 14 randomly
    Last edited by AngelaRenea; 10-29-2013 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JiihaaFIN View Post
    What is Raid boss?
    Probably a name someone coming from games like WoW uses for Epic Boss.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Actually, I do have a question: Is it worth it spending 20 gems to buy a fourth armorsmith in order to aid the process of quickly leveling armors? I'm very tempted to tear down a Training Ground and burn through 20 gems I have saved just so I can start leveling all my EB+ armors rapidly.
    Stick to 3 smiths. Gold will always be a bottleneck.
    Either through guild contributions (most weeks I'm doing 1-2 mil of those) or to max an Epic. (25K per 50EP armor fusion, 30K per slot for enhancing from level 74 onwards)
    edit: I'm running 12 TF3, 1 nest2 and 3 smith3
    Last edited by Marco_; 10-29-2013 at 06:08 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I like having 4 smiths. I have all my TFs at level 3 so I bought the 4th smith and it's really nice to be able to craft a full set of snakeskins for enhancement at one time.
    Level 107
    Maxed SS+, Infernal+, Armor of the Bear, working on 21 Moontide.
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    I like having 4 smiths. I have all my TFs at level 3 so I bought the 4th smith and it's really nice to be able to craft a full set of snakeskins for enhancement at one time.
    I have a 4th blacksmith and I never looked back. specially when u r making the epic pluses a 4th smith is a must. I don't really farm a lot like others do but the 4th blacksmith is just too helpful

I ripped out a TF to build 4th during the reward contest where you had a to gather mats and craft a sh-t ton f armor. But now I really like doing 4 at a time. Especially when I've got a boss going and/or a 3* for fusing -- I'm not cut off from crafting to level current armor.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    This is not really a question about K&D, but:
    What is the point of having Friends on this forum?
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    This is not really a question about K&D, but:
    What is the point of having Friends on this forum?
    Makes you almost feel like you have real friends in life. Other than that, no point.
    I'm back!

Out of curiosity, how many snakeskins do you guys have stockpiled? I've been farming harder than ever lately and I still can barely keep 500 in stock. I'm getting a crazy amount of earth and water shards built up though!
    Level 107
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

Out of curiosity, how many snakeskins do you guys have stockpiled? I've been farming harder than ever lately and I still can barely keep 500 in stock. I'm getting a crazy amount of earth and water shards built up though!
    I have 0 I don't fight that boss unless im trying to get the epic boss to respawn. farming is too time consuming. I just fight the epic boss on epic stage and make those armors. although not coin efficient I have been able to upgrade 3 epics with a 4th one at lvl 50 something. it does take a toll on the coins though but whatever works for everyone

I do a lot of farming while watching hockey and football games. My armor isn't strong enough quite yet to even get through 2 rounds of the epic KoD stage, so I wouldn't get too many materials doing that. I cheer for 2 different teams in the NHL and I watch both CFL and NFL football, so I watch a ton of sports during the week while mindlessly killing the medusa boss over and over. (I cheer for 2 different teams in the NHL because I live in Winnipeg and cheered for the Rangers for all the years the Jets weren't here, so now that the Jets are back, I'm cheering for both!)
    Level 107
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

I do a lot of farming while watching hockey and football games. My armor isn't strong enough quite yet to even get through 2 rounds of the epic KoD stage, so I wouldn't get too many materials doing that. I cheer for 2 different teams in the NHL and I watch both CFL and NFL football, so I watch a ton of sports during the week while mindlessly killing the medusa boss over and over. (I cheer for 2 different teams in the NHL because I live in Winnipeg and cheered for the Rangers for all the years the Jets weren't here, so now that the Jets are back, I'm cheering for both!)
    if I was gonna farm I would do it during sporting events as well. ofcourse we don't have a hockey team here anymore but I used to go to thrasher games all the time. hockey is the most exciting sport to see live. of course im a fan of NFL, soccer (football) and nba first then I love hockey and baseball but there is nothing like seeing a hockey game live. incredible. and if u want a relaxing time baseball games are the awesome as well with a couple of beers u can have a great relaxing time. I would imagine farming snake skin would be very fun during baseball games because of the many breaks. anyways I just went on a tangent lol. wish u good luck

What farming method do you guys normally do?

It'd take me almost 2 weeks normally to maxed out a legendary armor... can't imagine how long it'd take to max out epic one.
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Is there a way of forecasting points in guild war?

Hi all, was wondering if there is a calculation etc that will help in the above.