Re armour fusion and strength after level 200

Is anyone else having the same problem or is this normal? Since passing level 200 my armours are not beating other armours and monsters as easily as they use too.......shouldn't it be getting easier instead of harder...I've had level three armours totally smashing my 5 and 4 stars.....also when I fuse armours now especially the 4stars I'm getting only two or if I'm lucky 3 star armour! This didnt happen before. I know I'm probably starting to sound a bit whiney here now lol but I have really been enjoying this game and I'm wondering as are my friends why you are punishing the loyal long term players when newbys are fusing 5 star armour not once but on numerous accounts and are smashing the much more seasoned players because we can't fuse these except on very rare occurrences. It doesn't really give an incentive to try harder and is taking the enjoyment out of the game which is a shame as it has the potential to be a long running money spinner for GREE and a great long running game for the players. At the moment though NOT HAPPY

SERIOUSLY NOT RECEIVING GEMS after I watch The Free Video offers... not just 10-20 times. .literally over 100 times.. 0 gems... account has never switched devices. I've tried over wifi. 4g(verizon) as well as other public wifi spots and relatives.... FREE Video Offers Will not WORK... please help... ((((

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    SERIOUSLY NOT RECEIVING GEMS after I watch The Free Video offers... not just 10-20 times. .literally over 100 times.. 0 gems... account has never switched devices. I've tried over wifi. 4g(verizon) as well as other public wifi spots and relatives.... FREE Video Offers Will not WORK... please help... ((((
    free videos are not suppose to work 100 times soooo... your not really missing out. if u dont get gems as u watch them, then maybe u shouldnt have kept watching them for 100X30Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    SERIOUSLY
    Try the LifeLock offer.

whats the extra flat rate for guild bonus % for armor?

why i cannot buy gems? always show "your order was declined because it was considered high risk. please try again in 30 minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by t4n_69 View Post
    why i cannot buy gems? always show "your order was declined because it was considered high risk. please try again in 30 minutes"
    That's something to do with Google, not GREE or the game.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by t4n_69 View Post
    contact google wallet support.
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    What do you mean?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Say a Fire Guild - dont they get a flat rate bonus added to all Fire armor, regardless of element bonus bought?

if i have a fire armor worth 100 points, and i have my 7% element bonus bought, will i actually have more than 7% bonus because the Guild bonus adds in too? so instead of 107 points now, ill have like 108+

Say a Fire Guild - dont they get a flat rate bonus added to all Fire armor, regardless of element bonus bought?

if i have a fire armor worth 100 points, and i have my 7% element bonus bought, will i actually have more than 7% bonus because the Guild bonus adds in too? so instead of 107 points now, ill have like 108+
    There is no additional bonus for being in a guild of a given element. All it means is that that guild started with a bonus in the element. You get one free.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quick fact

I've started playing this game just a month ago and was curious to get more info and more heads up to optimize my character development.

I see that there's still a lot of answer involving maximizing the "big four" and then "bigger four".

But the thing is, for the 4th week in a row, the legendary armor associated to the weekly Epic Boss is just so strong that you can just skip that part and instead focusing on getting yourself a lot of powerfull friend and just craft the basic version fo those armors which are better then the plus version of the Bigger four!

You can end up, with a lvl 30ish guy with some powerfull armors and get very successful in the arena!

All that without gem spending!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleViking View Post
    I see that there's still a lot of answer involving maximizing the "big four" and then "bigger four".
    Maxing the "Big 4" and "Bigger 4" was relevant earlier in the game, i.e. pre-Epic, when the non+ EB armor was only a little better than the "Big 4" and either slightly worse or slightly better than the "Bigger 4". And, since the crafting materials for the "4s" were tied to story levels, and not a weekly event, it was easier for new players to craft and level the plus versions, with the added benefit of leveling your character as well.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Maxing the "Big 4" and "Bigger 4" was relevant earlier in the game, i.e. pre-Epic, when the non+ EB armor was only a little better than the "Big 4" and either slightly worse or slightly better than the "Bigger 4". And, since the crafting materials for the "4s" were tied to story levels, and not a weekly event, it was easier for new players to craft and level the plus versions, with the added benefit of leveling your character as well.
    Considering the bigger 4 aren't as relevant anymore because of the new EB's. I've gotten to the point where I am stuck in terms of obtaining more powerful sets of armors.

For an example, I am a pretty active level 80+ f2p player at the moment, but I have yet to make my first EB+. I understand that having many higher leveled friends will help get to that point, but it's quite difficult finding these "friends". I have yet to also fuse my first epic.

As of late the only thing I've been doing is trying to farm up materials to smith rocfeather armor + infernal fire lord only to fuse them and hope for a stroke of luck.

Only armor's I've been stuck using are Glacius (60/70), Demon's Carapace (37/70) and Tempered Battlegear (38/70). I'm unsure if it's even worth upgrading any further my current armors.

Any suggestions as to improving and getting pass this plateau?

Quote Originally Posted by evasian View Post
    Considering the bigger 4 aren't as relevant anymore because of the new EB's. I've gotten to the point where I am stuck in terms of obtaining more powerful sets of armors.

For an example, I am a pretty active level 80+ f2p player at the moment, but I have yet to make my first EB+. I understand that having many higher leveled friends will help get to that point, but it's quite difficult finding these "friends". I have yet to also fuse my first epic.

As of late the only thing I've been doing is trying to farm up materials to smith rocfeather armor + infernal fire lord only to fuse them and hope for a stroke of luck.

Only armor's I've been stuck using are Glacius (60/70), Demon's Carapace (37/70) and Tempered Battlegear (38/70). I'm unsure if it's even worth upgrading any further my current armors.

Any suggestions as to improving and getting pass this plateau?
    MAX YO ARMOR! The game mechanics are very very simple. You need to boost your attack and defense. Level your armor. Get to level 100. Join a guild with decent element bonuses. Friend the people in the guild (if they're an 80+ guild you'll be fine on the FL issue). Learn to element match. You need to get 50 or 100% bonus on your attack and make sure boss gets no bonuses on its attack.

Do that and you'll start hitting 43. You really should never wear armor that isn't maxed. A decent 1 star armor that is maxed can beat you at level 37 and 38. Better armor at a lower level does not beat worse armor at a higher level. But somehow I see people every day with epics at 70 asking to join my guild and telling me that their working on other armor cause epics cost to much to level. Ridiculous -- they are losing to guys who don't have epics everytime. 29 increases is a ton.
    Last edited by The Pale Rider; 01-30-2014 at 11:43 AM.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.