Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

They put Mael in chests. Replacement for cloudrange for ppl who didn't place top 10 in guild wars. Maybe it was just in place for cloudrange, so they gave it to iOS too. Won't know unless they put another fire/spirit epic variation next chests.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Don't get your hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    As stated before, it is likely to be 3* and up, with fancy rewards for turning in large chunks of keys at a time. It will remain to be seen if they even sell extra keys for it.

But if they do, and if the 3* and up holds true, then yes, they are likely to be in the 40+ gem range, being the most expensive as well.
    This could be true, but if they really meant most valuable as in the *'s of armour I think they would have fusion boosts being the lowest possible reward then the rest 3* and 4*. It doesn't have to include epics to become the most valuable. My interpretation is that they will give these three levels of rewards and be able to call it that. The reason the called it the most "valuable" isn't because you can get the "Best" armor from it, but because you can get the most "valuable" things from it. If they included epics with the highest chance ever they'd call it the "Best Chest Ever!"

reason 1. Not getting any 2 stars
    reason 2. only being able to get keys from event(or having it cost 31gems+)
    reason 3. The original incentive from Beast Brawl I stated you can obtain "Legendary rewards" No mention of epics were ever said. They won't just go up and change the fact that they said you can obtain Legendary. Yeah.. blah blah blah they never said you COULDN'T get epics.... Like they would do that, putting you can get legendary armor and then giving you the chance to get an Epic on top of it. They are handing out these keys, as already stated it is the "Most Valuable" chest ever. They aren't stupid enough to give everyone that's a high level the best chance to get the best armors. When was the last time they gave us keys to LE chests? Yeah, I thought so.

Anyways, my take on what will be inside the chest will be all the armor we already have plus maybe a new legendary. This chest only really gives you the chance to get the big legendary armors in their + version, nothing more or less. If they wanted to up the items in there they could include black kal+.

Quote Originally Posted by Then000bster View Post
    This could be true, but if they really meant most valuable as in the *'s of armour I think they would have fusion boosts being the lowest possible reward then the rest 3* and 4*. It doesn't have to include epics to become the most valuable. My interpretation is that they will give these three levels of rewards and be able to call it that. The reason the called it the most "valuable" isn't because you can get the "Best" armor from it, but because you can get the most "valuable" things from it. If they included epics with the highest chance ever they'd call it the "Best Chest Ever!"

reason 1. Not getting any 2 stars
    reason 2. only being able to get keys from event(or having it cost 31gems+)
    reason 3. The original incentive from Beast Brawl I stated you can obtain "Legendary rewards" No mention of epics were ever said. They won't just go up and change the fact that they said you can obtain Legendary. Yeah.. blah blah blah they never said you COULDN'T get epics.... Like they would do that, putting you can get legendary armor and then giving you the chance to get an Epic on top of it. They are handing out these keys, as already stated it is the "Most Valuable" chest ever. They aren't stupid enough to give everyone that's a high level the best chance to get the best armors. When was the last time they gave us keys to LE chests? Yeah, I thought so.

Anyways, my take on what will be inside the chest will be all the armor we already have plus maybe a new legendary. This chest only really gives you the chance to get the big legendary armors in their + version, nothing more or less. If they wanted to up the items in there they could include black kal+.
    They also call it Epic Boss energy for the weekly boss, and yet when you craft it, it is "Legendary" armor. The verbiage isn't necessarily the most important thing. And if they did put Epics in, they could easily still keep the drop rate at stupidly low %. But, you could be right. As we've all said, its all speculation. No one knows for sure.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Would be great to see this chest be quest, GW and epic boss limited. Alas, we know how Gree works and we shall continue to see all the low level players with epics that will probably never reach max level.
    Leo
    Level 100+
    Knights & Dragons FR: XBB - HXY - DVV

They also call it Epic Boss energy for the weekly boss, and yet when you craft it, it is "Legendary" armor. The verbiage isn't necessarily the most important thing. And if they did put Epics in, they could easily still keep the drop rate at stupidly low %. But, you could be right. As we've all said, its all speculation. No one knows for sure.
    The font color was purple, just like in all chance chests, the font for Legendary armor is purple. If they didn't want people associating Legendary w/ Legendary why would they put the font in that color?

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    I have to give them this: they haven't put Cloudrange or Forgestone in chests. At least, not yet.
    I think compared to the average Joe who got his epic by fusing/opening chests those who got theirs through gw have spent more money, so my point remains at least partially valid even though those Epics are not obtainable any more (atm at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Then000bster View Post
    The font color was purple, just like in all chance chests, the font for Legendary armor is purple. If they didn't want people associating Legendary w/ Legendary why would they put the font in that color?
    You're thinking too much about the use of the word 'legendary', and trying to figure something out from the colour from the words is REALLY over thinking things. Back in an old post the Wise One mentioned that guild wars would have legendary rewards, yet the best rewards were epic armors.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Smile

I just hope I get some cool reward for opening 11 at a time!
    Guild: Nutella
    Guild sentinel
    Blazebourne Vanguard
    ClayPlate Mantle

Hope they contain something good

I hope these chest will be as valuable as they promised
    The Wanderers path to victory

Quote Originally Posted by ThoiZ View Post
    I hope these chest will be as valuable as they promised
    I dont know, as stated before, whats valuable in comparison to gree? Maybe they filled that chest with only two star + stuff or three star+, perhaps legendary with an 'ok' chance of plus version, cause at this point i see legendary as common stuff, with a few exceptions that are superior to the usual legendary, ofc, lower levels may benefit a lot with this, but i wonder how this new chest will suit everybody

Anybody else notice that there are two different looking beast chests. The one September 30th ties to the present quest competition. Then there's the "October" beast chest which ties to crafting 5 sets of armor (and the leg+) versions. Each yields up to 11 keys. So there will be two separate chests spaced about a week apart which each member can have up to 11 tries at. Do I have that right?
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Anybody else notice that there are two different looking beast chests. The one September 30th ties to the present quest competition. Then there's the "October" beast chest which ties to crafting 5 sets of armor (and the leg+) versions. Each yields up to 11 keys. So there will be two separate chests spaced about a week apart which each member can have up to 11 tries at. Do I have that right?
    No, I think you're just seeing it wrong. The events all end at different times, but it will likely be for the same chest. Really doubt they'd have 2 Beast Chests out at the same time.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

No, I think you're just seeing it wrong. The events all end at different times, but it will likely be for the same chest. Really doubt they'd have 2 Beast Chests out at the same time.
    Ignoring that the shape and color of the chests are different in the two banners, one says September and the other says October. I suppose that could be because it starts 9/30 and continues into October (thereby making it the "October Beast Chest"). Also I'll grant you that the keys look identical - so it's probably creative license with the look of the chests and the dates. Still it's fairly misleading.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Would be nice if they made it so only keys open it and gems not being an option. Really don't think gree will pass up the easy $ and actually reward the people who have played the game instead of just spending, guess we'll see. If it is the most valuable chest ever I'd expect it to be 50+ gems per chest, especially if it's all 3* or better. That's if you're allowed to buy them.
    IGN - Centurion Dex

Level - 100+

Code - XBC-PYB-HDD

Guild - Centurions, where level 100 is just the beginning.

Please pm before sending requests! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Ignoring that the shape and color of the chests are different in the two banners, one says September and the other says October. I suppose that could be because it starts 9/30 and continues into October (thereby making it the "October Beast Chest"). Also I'll grant you that the keys look identical - so it's probably creative license with the look of the chests and the dates. Still it's fairly misleading.
    The first banner, they had not yet designed the chest. The image you see is a placeholder and if you look closely it is the Dark Prince Chest graphic. The cool lion chest came later after they completed the design work.

Simple deduction..

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM