Klouts On the Run II - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Klouts On the Run II

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    This is a poor way to run a syndicate boss event. The only way a syndicate can complete these multiple boss events every 24 hrs is to stop killing bosses after the completion of a syndicate goal. This prevents individuals who are in a syndicate (probably at least half of the players in this game) from getting 100 boss kills on time. They would have to choose between completing a syndicate goal vs individual goal. Part 2 should have started right after the completion of part 1.
    Exactly right.

I didn't know there was going to be another 300 to beat.

We all figured that if there was, then kills would have counted.

I've worked hard to get those individual rewards, and now I can't help my syndicate!

Post Count
    My only advice is if they are a publicly traded company to sell short immediately cause how can u expect there board to make financial decisions any better than there programming. . A big WTF uck.. how do you operate a business and continue to make beyond bone headed decisions.. is a pack of wild baboons running the show for bananas over there. In order to play a game a set of rules must be presented .. this is just common sense..
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Post Count
    We called a cease fire on the bosses once we hit 300 and waited to see if there was going to be a part 2.

It was a gamble but it's paying off now. You guys had to at least have a small doubt that this would happen.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Whoo hoo!
    Definitely happy about this (not)
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    We called a cease fire on the bosses once we hit 300 and waited to see if there was going to be a part 2.

It was a gamble but it's paying off now. You guys had to at least have a small doubt that this would happen.

But who wouldn't figure that previous hits would carry over?

Like 300 kills in pt. I, 600 kills in pt. II, etc... counting all collective kills towards goal.

Why make this fu..king s..t make sense, right? That would be dumb!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    your progress won't be counted.

This isn't a bug, it's a feature.

Stop complaining, buy more gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post

Yes, but players anticipating a deep run into the boss event would cost themselves a fortune in gold by waiting for a day to keep hitting bosses (as you need pretty much the entire event, no matter how strong you are, to get to L100 without using gold refills to cut down on your waiting time to trigger another boss).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MF~ View Post
    your progress won't be counted.

This isn't a bug, it's a feature.

Stop complaining, buy more gold.
    I suspect this might actually _reduce_ spending - at the margin it pushes people away from individual goals (hard) toward group goals (easy). So people will get less far on the individual bosses, and feel less motivated to splurge for the big individual prizes.
    S
    Level 153
    57.8M A 39.8M D
    25.1M IPH

Best shanty evar!

Banned
    Post Count

Post Count
    agreed this is garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    This is a poor way to run a syndicate boss event. The only way a syndicate can complete these multiple boss events every 24 hrs is to stop killing bosses after the completion of a syndicate goal. This prevents individuals who are in a syndicate (probably at least half of the players in this game) from getting 100 boss kills on time. They would have to choose between completing a syndicate goal vs individual goal. Part 2 should have started right after the completion of part 1.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i'm debating skipping this syndicate goal and wait for klouts iii or iv event and hope for a bigger prize.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yup love how the mods have no input in this thread. Just when we thought you were getting smart that we want interaction from you folks you pull back!! For shame. Typical GREED!! A&F nothing from you. did you go back to Paris? We as players have to piece meal these events all the time. Is it that you as Mods do not know what you are doing in your little chat sessions? UNREAL!!

Post Count
    @Bigmoney, that's true bud but because we didn't use gold to hit the first 300, we only had to wait about 5hrs for the first part to time out and the second to begin.
    Most of my syn are lite gold users so this strategy is going to help us get the second sltq reward. Most of us know the 100th boss is something we won't see anyway.

Wanna get mad? Get mad that this system has favored free/little gold players who waited.

Btw.. I got the idea to wait from reading this forum and like I said it was a gamble.

Looks like they reduced the xp for this one. I screenshotted both my accounts and my lvl 51 got zero xp for killing one boss and my lvl 175 only got 40.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by budman68 View Post
    Yup love how the mods have no input in this thread. Just when we thought you were getting smart that we want interaction from you folks you pull back!! For shame. Typical GREED!! A&F nothing from you. did you go back to Paris? We as players have to piece meal these events all the time. Is it that you as Mods do not know what you are doing in your little chat sessions? UNREAL!!
    that's what discuss me the most... in order to gain what? 5% of extra cash, Gree is willing to piss off 95% of their customers.

Lurker
    Post Count
    WOW ****ing unbelievable, another slap on the face after everything that's happened recently. Just wow