@GREE: Da'ran Guardian 74/370 : Warrior & Rogue class can't equip - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @GREE: Da'ran Guardian 74/370 : Warrior & Rogue class can't equip

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same problem here, can't equip armor as warrior. Currently still my 'old' armor showing of 44/120 and also effective as I no notice no change in max damage.. Plz fix, I really can use the extra attack and def now the boss quest is ongoing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this will get your goat. I have 2 accounts - I'm looking at a guild buddy's acct through 2 devices. One shows it equipped, the other doesn't.

?!?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    this will get your goat. I have 2 accounts - I'm looking at a guild buddy's acct through 2 devices. One shows it equipped, the other doesn't.

?!?
    And all account same type? Mage it works, warrior and rogue not afaik.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    doesn't matter. I'm looking at another person's profile through 2 different devices. One is "in guild" the other I found via battle list (similar level). The "in-guild" is viewed via iPhone, the other via iPad.

Same account - showing up 2 different ways (equipped vs. non-equipped).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the conclusion (sorry I forgot to say this) that I am drawing is that it is indeed equipped even if it doesn't show.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    the conclusion (sorry I forgot to say this) that I am drawing is that it is indeed equipped even if it doesn't show.
    For me as warrior it's not showing nor equiping. I notice no increase in attack, nor defence attack the boss. Currently I have 44/120 armor, so I should notice a difference in my opinion.

Sirius, plz help, I really could use this armor!

Post Count
    Can we get a response to this one?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TK275 View Post
    Can we get a response to this one?
    It will read something like this........

Dont worry its there in your inventory and you character is equiped with it even though you cant see it ......be assured that you are using this armor......

sounds like.........these are not the droids you are looking for.......these are not the droids we are looking for....move along....

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    It will read something like this........

Dont worry its there in your inventory and you character is equiped with it even though you cant see it ......be assured that you are using this armor......

sounds like.........these are not the droids you are looking for.......these are not the droids we are looking for....move along....
    yes, I posted their response, but it was deleted by CJ54 b/c posting Gree support responses is against forum rules

Post Count
    That's my favorite gree support response: "forget what you see in game, that part is broken but trust me it works on the back end".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    yes, I posted their response, but it was deleted by CJ54 b/c posting Gree support responses is against forum rules
    of course they did.....sweeps it under the rug!!!!....

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TK275 View Post
    That's my favorite gree support response: "forget what you see in game, that part is broken but trust me it works on the back end".
    Nice! That is an unbelievable rule. They are only generating more work for themselves with that one. Instead of once person writing a ticket early on in the problem, and posting the response for everyone to see, there will be 100 people writing tickets now because the one is not allowed to share the answer! Or, rather the "answer." Which means the apparently 1-2 people in the company assigned to answer all tickets for all games will now fall farther behind.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    My second favorite support response is when their response has nothing to do with my ticket:

"Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I certainly understand your concern. I would like to inform you that your game will automatically equip the best items for whatever action you're taking. For example, when you attack something, you'll use items that give you maximum attack. If you defend against an attack, you'll use your best defense items."

Thanks but read the f'n ticket before pasting your auto response please. Gree should hire third party consultants for QA and customer service, their revenues would improve dramatically.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    Sirius, thank you... Waiting on your reply here.
    Come on you have been playing for to long to be fooled by, "Looking into it, Thanks for the patience."

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ^ shots fired