Golden Griffins "The most Dishorable guild" in the game! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Griffins "The most Dishorable guild" in the game!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The money spenders are what keep this game going so you can play for free. You make no sense!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    HA HA HA! Bunch of whining, crying, little girls. I have no idea what pointless drama you guys have going on here which prompts you to shed so many tears on a public forum... but I do find it funny... JoeDaddy... That you would put emphasis on the word "GAME" when everything you posted points to the fact that you think it's anything but. Ohhh maybe I'm wrong... Of course.. you are comparing every aspect of your sordid little affair with real world analogies. Maybe if it was just a game you shouldn't bother trying to back up whatever it is the other guy thinks you did (stealing a guild? Who cares) with what the cops would do... Or even more ridiculous.. What precedents are filling the law libraries.... Pfffft

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cOsMiC-tRiGgEr View Post
    HA HA HA! Bunch of whining, crying, little girls. I have no idea what pointless drama you guys have going on here which prompts you to shed so many tears on a public forum... but I do find it funny... JoeDaddy... That you would put emphasis on the word "GAME" when everything you posted points to the fact that you think it's anything but. Ohhh maybe I'm wrong... Of course.. you are comparing every aspect of your sordid little affair with real world analogies. Maybe if it was just a game you shouldn't bother trying to back up whatever it is the other guy thinks you did (stealing a guild? Who cares) with what the cops would do... Or even more ridiculous.. What precedents are filling the law libraries.... Pfffft
    Mr. Fancy Words
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty mackenzie View Post
    The money spenders are what keep this game going so you can play for free. You make no sense!
    Ah no the game was progressing at a slow rate but still had its main focus of competition. Big money spenders made the game advance too fast and to suit what they wanted. It destroyed the game a lot. It also made gree greedier. How do you corrupt a game fast is by feeding the source of the greed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    this is so suspenseful, where are these screen shots?

(also, JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ALSO dishorable isnt a word.

Post Count
    Be right back. The popcorn's running low.
    Kingdom Age ID: 137-166-368

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmala View Post
    Be right back. The popcorn's running low.
    Popcorn? Wake me when something interesting happens

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    This is like KA Jerry Springer!
    And reminds me of the quote:
    “Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience.”
    ― Brad Slipiec
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I find all this back in forth funny, I don't understand why you guys are fighting over who did what, this is a GAME! A war game at that, as someone stated there is no honor in war, if you allow someone into your guild and that person so calls steals your members, so be it! That member obviously doesn't have enough loyalty to your guild, your better off without that person, or maybe you haven't done enough to gain the trust of your members, which ever the case is, it's not stealing it just plain old tactics, this is a f-ING game at the end of the day not your life, at least I hope it is not, I don't normally post in this forum but I thought I would give my 2 cents.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jin.knightstemplers View Post
    I find all this back in forth funny, I don't understand why you guys are fighting over who did what, this is a GAME! A war game at that, as someone stated there is no honor in war, if you allow someone into your guild and that person so calls steals your members, so be it! That member obviously doesn't have enough loyalty to your guild, your better off without that person, or maybe you haven't done enough to gain the trust of your members, which ever the case is, it's not stealing it just plain old tactics, this is a f-ING game at the end of the day not your life, at least I hope it is not, I don't normally post in this forum but I thought I would give my 2 cents.
    With respect, but your 2 cents isn't worth the coin it's minted on. It's unethical to steal another guild's members by posing as a recruit. If you want to go after someone by spamming their wall, that's just annoying. Just because its a game or just because its the Internet doesn't mean all social norms are withdrawn. If I got recruited to play for the Cowboys, and stole their players and went to another team, I'm sure they'd be pretty mad at me then too. If it is wrong in real life, it's probably wrong online too.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 09-13-2013 at 08:14 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was in control of the merger and we in no way stole your guild. We offered you all a place in our sA family and fought side by side and helped (and spent a lot of real money) so you all could increase your stats and when your officers couldn't force your way into sA1 you tried to back out. It's funny you don't mention how you approached us for the merger and told us to cut over 30 of your members (that helped build your guild) because you all didn't want them anymore. I'm sorry how things worked out it was never our intention.

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +19% causality reduction
    +19% health regeneration
    +30 guild member

Conquest Events
    Storming Highland Pass - 25th
    Shipwreck Cove - 16th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd
    Glacial Pass - 15th
    Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th
    Dwarven Mines - 12th
    Blighted Woods - 14th
    Dragon's Roost - 25th

We're ready for battle. Are you?

Post Count
    Another war better start soon, the infantry is getting restless.

Lurker
    Post Count

Final Reply

Golden Griffins always fought hard completing Guild quests, Winning Donation Contests and contributing high CPs in the two wars. We disagreed with with some bone headed strategies in second war and wanted to part ways leaving with what we brought into the merge. SA would not allow us to take our guild back. Who would not fight to get their Guild back that took us 8 months to build. Should we just sit and take it....would you?

We failed to get control back and we have moved on. We will work hard and contribute to a new guild and continue to fight with the same fire as we always have.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yet another great comparison. So now we have law enforcement responding to a robbery, legal precedent and getting drafted by the Cowboys. If you think a player can join an NFL team and take its players to another team you are an idiot. But I didn't need to read your post to see that. All I would need to do is look at the stupid self-quotes you have in your signature. You must be very proud of yourself Shin.