Are SUP 1 members bullies or not? A poll, vote now!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Are members of SUP 1 bullies?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they are bullies

128 58.72%
  • No they are not bullies

90 41.28%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are SUP 1 members bullies or not? A poll, vote now!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Are SUP 1 members bullies or not? A poll, vote now!

Well, a clear question and poll. Who knows what results we get. Are they the bullies of this game or not. Do not judge them too quickly as being a bully. This is a war game hence we need to attack eachother and brag about it. Have fun in deciding and you will remain anonymous. Bullies can vote for themselves as not being bullies
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I voted yes.

Post Count
    As I posted in another thread,

Take the frequent visits with a grain of salt and as a compliment. It means that you have played the game well and have something that we want. I don't know why it's always thought of as a negative, or in many cases, being bullied. Who else are we supposed to attack and raid? I try to keep standards in the people that I hit. I cringe when we have the normal weekend goals of winning x amount of attacks and I have to go straight down the list hitting people that are 80 levels below me or barely have 500k stats. But, I have a goal that I have set for myself. Doesn't everybody else set goals for themselves? I hope so, or else, what's the point of playing?

Ask Ferr or RIPPER, I frequent their bases daily looking for cash, leaving nice little messages on their walls. Sometimes Ferr does not take it as a joke, but that's fine. It is what it is. But Ferr and RIPPER can't possibly take my full stamina for the entire day, I have to move on to other people that have a high rank and big IPH's to get even more cash that I don't need.
    Imagine what the game would be like without us. I would say it would be boring. I think the game could do without some of the propaganda that is put out there, but it does seem to get the attention of the entire forum anyway. Of course, there is a another side in all of this, those that don't give a damn. But, they still read this crap, they just can't look away. It's like a bad car wreck on your way to work in the morning or the really terrible singers we used to watch when American Idol was new. I used to watch the auditions for the train wrecks, then move on to another terrible reality show. It's just life, as we know it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post

Take the frequent visits with a grain of salt and as a compliment. It means that you have played the game well and have something that we want. I don't know why it's always thought of as a negative, or in many cases, being bullied. Who else are we supposed to attack and raid? I try to keep standards in the people that I hit. I cringe when we have the normal weekend goals of winning x amount of attacks and I have to go straight down the list hitting people that are 80 levels below me or barely have 500k stats. But, I have a goal that I have set for myself. Doesn't everybody else set goals for themselves? I hope so, or else, what's the point of playing?

Ask Ferr or RIPPER, I frequent their bases daily looking for cash, leaving nice little messages on their walls. Sometimes Ferr does not take it as a joke, but that's fine. It is what it is. But Ferr and RIPPER can't possibly take my full stamina for the entire day, I have to move on to other people that have a high rank and big IPH's to get even more cash that I don't need.
    Imagine what the game would be like without us. I would say it would be boring. I think the game could do without some of the propaganda that is put out there, but it does seem to get the attention of the entire forum anyway. Of course, there is a another side in all of this, those that don't give a damn. But, they still read this crap, they just can't look away. It's like a bad car wreck on your way to work in the morning or the really terrible singers we used to watch when American Idol was new. I used to watch the auditions for the train wrecks, then move on to another terrible reality show. It's just life, as we know it.
    Good plead sir.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Good plead sir.
    I'm not sure I follow. Do you not like the pair of boobs I left for you on your wall?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm not sure I follow. Do you not like the pair of boobs I left for you on your wall?
    I limit myself to the real thing

Post Count

People are always going to hate on others! specially when one has what they so much desire!
    I also run the game with Goals like you and most of the time "0" Fks are given to nonsense coming out of
    other peoples mouth...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It all comes down to the intent as to whether their actions could be considered "bullying". It's a war game and therefore allows a player to be attacked and raided.

If their intent is to steal your money daily then the answer is no. If their intent is to gang up on players and attack them repeatedly day in and day out just to show their "SUPeriority" in spending money then the answer would be yes. If their intent is to try and make a person quit the game then that's just childish behavior.

I really don't care either way. They can do whatever they want because no one can really hurt anyone in this GAME. If someone feels hurt by someone else attacking them in a war game then he/she is taking all of this way too seriously.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 09-11-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Sounds like someone can't take getting beat up regularly. I'm sure Ferr doesn't care when he bullies others but when it's him he goes crying in public, aw. Welcome to the game as everyone else knows it.

Post Count
    Ferr, you finding them bullies because they steal your wanted #1 spot doesn't mean we also find them bullies
    Bananas are the best.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    TO be honnest I get attack more by Emperors than SUP... maybe there is not enouph SUP around my level or maybe my rank isnt high anouph to be interesting.

I'm guessing I'm part of the nature, Emperors takes my over-vault to be over-vault so SUP can take their money!

Anyway I dont complain my stats are OK for my level , I raid and attack for much more money than I get hit for!!!

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well, a clear question and poll. Who knows what results we get. Are they the bullies of this game or not. Do not judge them too quickly as being a bully. This is a war game hence we need to attack eachother and brag about it. Have fun in deciding and you will remain anonymous. Bullies can vote for themselves as not being bullies
    Ferr, one day ur emperors can compete with SUP1 in a bloody battle. I do not think they are bullies, although they just spend da most cash. But remember, Ferr, on day, there's gonna be a big bloodbath and it's gonna be da one with da best strategy dat wins.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    Ferr, one day ur emperors can compete with SUP1 in a bloody battle. I do not think they are bullies, although they just spend da most cash. But remember, Ferr, on day, there's gonna be a big bloodbath and it's gonna be da one with da best strategy dat wins.
    Lol, to be number one you don't need strategy, you just need to spend the most gold (of course win fights) and be tapping your screen the most times.
    Bananas are the best.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Sounds like someone can't take getting beat up regularly. I'm sure Ferr doesn't care when he bullies others but when it's him he goes crying in public, aw. Welcome to the game as everyone else knows it.
    Hmmm, factually untrue. In fact i take pride in being the biggest financial contributor to Sup. They are far more accurate in knowing my collection roster than I am and i must say that now i have banned a few of them from my ingame wall the remaining ones do there utmost to remain polite. One warning usually suffices.

Post Count
    I limit myself to the real thing
    Uh oh, don't read your wall then. lol

If only I could leave the unicorn man. Stupid GREE limitations