GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VFF leaves Cartel, joins the Coalition and merges with Dogs of War

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
    Why does everyone keep bringing up the clowns. As much as their talked about here on the forums about being this big hacker faction. I'm sure gree has picked through ICF with a fine tooth comb more than a few times. Everyone said we were hackers because pj was our dl who supposedly got banned. Well that's pretty funny because the next war he was dl for another faction. How could he be banned and be dl at the same time. Ok. I finally vented that's the last thing I will say about this subject.
    Chris - like I said before in this thread - Haterz gonna Hate - LoL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    I'll admit it. Maybe some others can to. But I've tried to maintain consistency in my bastarditude. At times I have tried to take the high ground and it was not my place. For now I know who I am. A man with high morals who has strayed from the path of righteousness.
    -J
    Is this drunk Taxicab confessions ? ? ?

LoL

Preach on preacher!
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

Banned
    Post Count
    All I can honestly say is haters shut up. VFF obviously are legit players and they have honor (trust me) unlike some of those maxed out top 500 factions, plus assuming something without proof just isn't right, I mean if the cops assumed that you guys were all serial killers then you'd all be locked up in jail. S

Post Count
    I don't drink.
    But maybe I have been watching too much My Name is Earl.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Wonder if there is any bitterness in that move?
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    If the coalition is not sending all of the "big hitters" up to the major league ie: Ferr's Emperors or whatever team is going to make a real run at SUP1 how are they supposed to have a shot at beating SUP1?

I'm top 250 so I really don't have a dog in this fight, but logic would suggest the only way the coalition has any chance of beating SUP1 is to send all of the big boys to Ferr and give it a go.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 13Stalker View Post
    If the coalition is not sending all of the "big hitters" up to the major league ie: Ferr's Emperors or whatever team is going to make a real run at SUP1 how are they supposed to have a shot at beating SUP1?

I'm top 250 so I really don't have a dog in this fight, but logic would suggest the only way the coalition has any chance of beating SUP1 is to send all of the big boys to Ferr and give it a go.
    I wonder why Ferr hasn't thought of that ? LoL

Post Count
    I try to keep in mind that Ferr has stated before that he is "playing a role". He isn't the greatest actor, but he definitely creates a lot of drama. At least he makes a little more sense than Ripper, who seemed to be reading from a thesaurus.

I've been tempted to explain cartel vs. SUP vs. Coalition, but others have said much of what I would and it mostly falls on deaf ears. People take away the narrative they want to hear regardless.

To be clear though, SUP1/PUN is not in the cartel. They don't need it. Frankly, some SUP actions have not always been in the cartel's interest. SUP1 are friendly and helpful to the cartel though, and other SUP teams are in the cartel. Other independent teams are as well. The cartel has also expanded to the top 25 to some extent, because when it comes to sharing intel and keeping costs down, the more the better.

Officially, despite Ferr's and others statements, the cartel is not for or against Ferr or SUP1 in their battle at the top. That battle only concerns the cartel if it causes problems for us, which it really hasn't. We all have our personal preferences for who we want to see at the top, just like everyone else.

One last thing...you really need to check with VFF on this, but for many of them, their joining the "coalition" was news to them. If what is left of VFF decides to keep working with the cartel, they know who to talk to (just please don't send the man in his underoos).

*BTW, I was careful and a bit awkward about pronouns in this post...since I am in both the cartel and SUP.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So Ferr, care to comment?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    So Ferr, care to comment?
    The Ferry One did comment. He made a post about it. Hold 1 min I'll find the link.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...th-Dogs-of-War

There it is.
    - Yeah baby I like it raw. -

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Strange, this would suggest that ferr hijacked their faction per se. I thought he said he dosnt take anything from what or who a faction is. I'm confused. Are you saying that what ferr says and what he does are not the same thing?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote:The Coalition was formed for factions to work together to fight servitude, slavery and tyranny. Coalition members will never be pressured, bullied nor manipulated to give up their precious assets - their top hitters. In the coalition, we embrace independence, strength, courage, honor, selfidentity
    Maybe I'm a little slow, maybe my comprehension of English is not very good. Can anyone help clarify this for me

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes baby genius, I am quite adept at English. Sorry if my post went over your head, it happens. Ferry, I'm confused as to whether Vff joined your coalition of hacktions or not. Please clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
    The Ferry One did comment. He made a post about it. Hold 1 min I'll find the link.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...th-Dogs-of-War

There it is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Yes baby genius, I am quite adept at English. Sorry if my post went over your head, it happens. Ferry, I'm confused as to whether Vff joined your coalition of hacktions or not. Please clarify.

I am just a baby, everything goes over my head, and I am just learning English now. I speak fluent goo goo ga ga.
    - Yeah baby I like it raw. -

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsair View Post
    If what is left of VFF decides to keep working with the cartel, they know who to talk to (just please don't send the man in his underoos)
    That seems to be a subtle hint towards my avatar. I'm not sure what you think I have done to earn your constant attention and hater remarks - but I'm pretty sure it is over your perception of a situation and can be resolved by a civil conversation. <------- Man in Underoos taking higher ground.