What is the most you have donated at once? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the most you have donated at once?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SMH.....I've seen some dumb threads but this one beats them all

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    $29,658,360 to get rid of when PVP battle started
    amen to that.

Consistent Contributor Deuces914135880's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Triga Treat View Post
    Add me, 812 688 567 . I'm not sure I want to join PFJ at the moment, but we can be mafia buddies.

I don't think you can get banned on the forum unless you actually admit to cheating, cheat, or violate TOS somehow.

-Triga
    Thank you, lol.

well for starters you wouldnt be accepted into the PFJ in the first place. we dont have cheaters, never had and never will. we check out people to the best of our ability and keep checking to make sure we dont get any. If we spot a cheater requesting in or even outside of the syndicate, several of us report it in. you should work for the stuff instead of cheat your way ahead, nobody likes a cheat!

secondly. Im in a top50 syndicate so obviously I have the mafia I need and if I needed more I wouldnt be asking a single random obvious cheater on the forum. since you where as dumb as openly admit to cheating I figured you would be dumb enough to post your code as well, and you did. thank you for that. Now I can document you and report you, so long cheater.
    Last edited by Deuces914135880; 08-26-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuces914135880 View Post
    Thank you, lol.

well for starters you wouldnt be accepted into the PFJ in the first place. we dont have cheaters, never had and never will. we check out people to the best of our ability and keep checking to make sure we dont get any. If we spot a cheater requesting in or even outside of the syndicate, several of us report it in. you should work for the stuff instead of cheat your way ahead, nobody likes a cheat!

secondly. Im in a top50 syndicate so obviously I have the mafia I need and if I needed more I wouldnt be asking a single random obvious cheater on the forum. since you where as dumb as openly admit to cheating I figured you would be dumb enough to post your code as well, and you did. thank you for that. Now I can document you and report you, so long cheater.
    TROLOLOLOL bye bye Trigga

Proud member of the EastSiders that placed #63
    Pm me if interested

"I"m all for keeping dangerous weapons out of a fool's hands, lets start with a keyboard"