Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Guild War - Game Crashes

Tried three times to start a war, game crashed each time.

Someone else in my Guild managed to start one and I got a pop-up screen (Guild Battle Started!), but four more times I tried to join in (hit Go!) and the game crashes.

Pathetic.

A lot of our folks getting the same issue, just like gree to roll out something broken.
    IGN - Centurion Dex

Level - 100+

Code - XBC-PYB-HDD

Guild - Centurions, where level 100 is just the beginning.

Please pm before sending requests! Thanks!

Just spent 15 gems since when it crashed it took my energy and I still cant fight...
    Proud owner of Point Blank!

Code to Add ME: XBC-MXG-ZWV

Fight on Ladies and Gentlemen!

Thank you!

I thought I was the only one.I can't click or it insta-crashes.

The EXACT same thing happens when I click on tjhe ''members'' tab in my full guild. Please fix both these issues Gree, they are HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamofownage View Post
    Just spent 15 gems since when it crashed it took my energy and I still cant fight...
    Same thing happened to me. Crashed and took all my energy. I still haven't fought anyone.
    Knight: Gaia XBC-CRY-BXR Level 172
    Guild: Xepher Vendetta, Level 45
    Armor maxed: Big 4+, Jian, Dark Princes Armor+, Rockfeather+, BK+, Notus+, Phyrus+, Boreas+, Combustion, Clayplate, Guardians Battlegear+.

Also how its possible commanders can declarate war lol

Angry Me too!

I encounter the exact same problem! Except mine may have more serious implications for my guild, I am guild master and I cannot start a war. Does anyone know if guild master doesn't have to start a war? Also, I can't demote myself, cause same thing-- it crashes. They told me to re-install the app, and closed it, but that didn't work, and tbey haven't replied to my re-opening message. Who else is furious at them???

Anyone can start a war.

I managed to get 2 fights.. "only" crashed 5 times trying to get into those fights.. Should be called "crash and burn" or "lag and crash"
    Paganizer

Knights of Flame

Friend Code: XBD - MWV - HXQ (iOS)
    Lvl: 100+
    Armors:
    Big4: AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    Other: Tectonic (max), SS+ (max), Combustion (max), GB+ (max), GB (max), Blackfrost (max), Infernal+ (max), AotF+ (max), Boilerplate (max), Ravenlord+ (max), Swampstone+ (max)
    WiP: Blaze (59/99), AotW+ (41/70), Witch Robes+ (1/70)

We experienced tons of crashes and many players still cant get a single attack in. WTH -- wise one: is anybody working on performance issues?

It's not a performance issue, it's a simple matter of the game being BROKEN.

Anyway, add my name to the list. I can't even get in. Yay for Gree! =/
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

over 25 players couldn't get in for us. My game hangs on the banner now. It crashed every time I tried to attack but it still took away my energy. We want our freaking gems back not to mention the points in war. 25 plus players times 6 hits times 300 points X gems = a crap load of points per battle! How is Gree going to compensate for this one I wonder? Please fix this! we have only like 10 people able to play. The fact our second guild is ranked 2nd because they have less devices crash tells you how big of a difference this is making in the guild wars. It is not about the strength of the guilds any more. It is just about how many players have a functional device. At least give us a fair chance to play. If Gree doesn't do something to fix this quickly and compensate us, I am done.
    Last edited by Lcharlie; 08-16-2013 at 01:44 PM.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Yes, and it's not just the guild wars. We're all losing out on Epic Boss kills and Arena victory points as well. What a waste! After all the excitement and anticipation of getting ready, this is a major let down. F minus.
    MQ: Furball Turner (level 131)= scruffy-looking nerf-herder

K&D: Sir MattyCakes (level 100+) of the CENTURIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    over 25 players couldn't get in for us. My game hangs on the banner now. It crashed every time I tried to attack but it still took away my energy. We want our freaking gems back not to mention the points in war. 25 plus players times 6 hits times 300 points X gems = a crap load of points per battle! How is Gree going to compensate for this one I wonder? Please fix this! we have only like 10 people able to play. The fact our second guild is ranked 2nd because they have less devices crash tells you how big of a difference this is making in the guild wars. It is not about the strength of the guilds any more. It is just about how many players have a functional device. At least give us a fair chance to play. If Gree doesn't do something to fix this quickly and compensate us, I am done.
    I am in full agreement. It does seem like they're doing something to it right now, the whole guild/wars interface is gone for the time being. But there needs to be some major compensation for me to even consider wasting my time with this game.
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

No bueno on my Ipad mini

At least they shut it down but I lost a lot of gems from crashes

They host plenty of bigger games, I would assume the servers are adequate