617 Gooch's Roasters - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 617 Gooch's Roasters

Post Count
    I for one, will never listen to what guys like him have to say, in my experience its usually them that are the bad apples

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I thought Project Phoenix was a Harry Potter fan club.

Lets all use this as a lesson that we GoTTi stop judging syndicates but the Gooch Roasters.
    Harry potter is the bomb!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmike32 View Post
    Glad he has shown his true color here for everyone to see. As you have been told by everyone here, send your ticket and then go clean your room! Your dads gonna be home soon!
    Got some more time-travellers applying yet from my free advertising? Go clean your syndicate leader. Show some integrity

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Already have and it started with you lol no need to be so bitter that some poor excuse for a group has removed you. Srry but removing myself from the thread now. Had to hide his contact on chat because of 100's of messages lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    Got some more time-travellers applying yet from my free advertising? Go clean your syndicate leader. Show some integrity
    You're showing a lack of integrity as well.

Report in game, move on.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    You're showing a lack of integrity as well.

Report in game, move on.
    Reporting in-game does not alert others to the fact that Mob Bosses endorse time-travellers and use them for thir syndicate rank. Not much different from the GoTTis, just haven't progressed their level of cheating as far.

Hope you reel as relaxed about cheating when defeated by one of these 2 groups

Banned
    Post Count
    Reporting in-game does not alert others to the fact that Mob Bosses endorse time-travellers and use them for thir syndicate rank. Not much different from the GoTTis, just haven't progressed their level of cheating as far.

It's a game.
    Report and move on. Calling syndicates out or people out weather it is justified or not goes against the ToS. Comply to the ToS or get banned. These are your choices. To continue this way shows a childish behaviour.

I just reported another gotti during the PVP tournament for building 5 buildings at once. You don't see me post in the forums. It's a useless tactic as proven by big money.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1 player who Mob Bosses endorse. They also had a worse time traveller during the last battles. Had a level 60 with access to billions too until it was pointed-out.
    Lol the person joined after the last wars, didn't donate a penny in the 4 days they were In the group.
    Other officers discussed it, leader was away for 2 days and remove her the day after returning when they didn't reply to PM. A top 25 syndicate also had this member in the last war as a quick filler but couldn't remove due to lock in!

And the same top 25 syndicate leader is now checking the 'time traveller ' in question to see if it is a hack. Or genuine person. A completely neutral person who only just joined our group and doesn't know anyone! You see we construct ourselves properly . Not cry like a little girl.

And that's why people who leave us come back!
    Glad to see the back of Ian!

Banned
    Post Count
    Au contraire - BigMoney took the bullet, but it has alerted everyone to look at GoTTis every time they are encountered. Reports will have increased. I'm saying the same about Mob Bosses if you encounter them in battles.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Still putting us in bold.. How sad...

He might learn that war rank is gained by IPs. Not a few questionable units that is being looked into. Unless Ian knows how to hack gold...

Banned
    Post Count
    Notorious - IPs are gained by having a relatively powerful attack.................the sort of attack at your level that comes from having 617 Gooch's Roasters and all the rest.

Banned
    Post Count
    Mob Bosses don't even have that big of a name. Just report them, and start looking for a new home. What you've done is whatever, you've (somewhat) proven they are hackers, although no screenshots were provided. You need to start looking for a new syndicate that is clean, and forget about Mob Bosses.... what place are they anyways?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I thought Project Phoenix was a Harry Potter fan club.

Lets all use this as a lesson that we GoTTi stop judging syndicates but the Gooch Roasters.
    i am spartacus

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Notorious - IPs are gained by having a relatively powerful attack.................the sort of attack at your level that comes from having 617 Gooch's Roasters and all the rest.
    With grees randomiser on IPs earnt per fight. Stats can have very little meaning! So now please shut up your boring

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious94 View Post
    With grees randomiser on IPs earnt per fight. Stats can have very little meaning! So now please shut up your boring
    Crime City uses sophisticated algorithms to calculate IP <stifling laugh>. The only thing random is it's functionality.

Trev - We just had a player join us as SP4RT4CUS but may have another opening. Add me up and I'll process your application to see if you're any good. <stifling laugh>
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at