Help! Invisible Absolute Tower

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! Invisible Absolute Tower

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count

Help! Invisible Absolute Tower

So I built the Absolute Tower yesterday. After it finished building today, I logged in and it's invisible and untargetable. I know it's there, because when I go to move a building there's square blocking the spot I put it in, and when I hit "visit" on the LE upgrade goal, it takes me directly to where I put it.

For some reason, however, my phone doesn't seem to be recognizing the image file for it. I've force stopped it and started again, as that usually fixes invisible buildings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I have the latest data pack.

Is anyone else experiencing this, and if so, any fixes for it?
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Post Count
    try rotating it, that sometimes happens to my jinai facilities and i rotate it and they reappear

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    sell and rebuilt it Whaha LOL
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    try rotating it, that sometimes happens to my jinai facilities and i rotate it and they reappear
    That's not a bad idea, but unfortunately I can't even target it to be able to rotate it.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If its there, and you know it's there, then maybe just live with it. Mine dies the same but if I move my fingers over the screen it reappears.

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Weird. I assume you can collect? Wonder if it's raidable, heheh.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    Weird. I assume you can collect? Wonder if it's raidable, heheh.
    Not sure yet. I'm assuming no, because I haven't ever been able to collect an invisible building before. I'm confident it will be raidable, though. -_-
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherllama View Post
    Not sure yet. I'm assuming no, because I haven't ever been able to collect an invisible building before. I'm confident it will be raidable, though. -_-
    you messaged gree? they may fix it up if you can get thru

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am having the same exact issue Fatherllama.

Post Count
    I also have the invisible/inaccessible building problem with the Absolute Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunt600RR View Post
    Same issue, bump. cant even build my building... shows an invisible box
    I had the same issue with the invisible box when trying to build. You can still build it, but it takes a bit of guessing since you can't actually see the building's footprint to be able to place it on available land. Your best bet is to build it in a large available area, and once the build has started, move it to a tighter area if that's where you want it. The only time I could select and modify it is while building is in progress.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDrago View Post
    I had the same issue with the invisible box when trying to build. You can still build it, but it takes a bit of guessing since you can't actually see the building's footprint to be able to place it on available land. Your best bet is to build it in a large available area, and once the build has started, move it to a tighter area if that's where you want it. The only time I could select and modify it is while building is in progress.
    Exactly the same here. Started the second one on faith as these things tend to work out, it is just a matter of when. The second build is in process and I can see the construction site for that one, but still nothing for the first completed one. I would love to be able to upgrade it now.

Consistent Contributor andypandy2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Can an enemy see the building? There could be advantages to having invisible buildings...
    “I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow." --Maria de Souza

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherllama View Post
    So I built the Absolute Tower yesterday. After it finished building today, I logged in and it's invisible and untargetable. I know it's there, because when I go to move a building there's square blocking the spot I put it in, and when I hit "visit" on the LE upgrade goal, it takes me directly to where I put it.

For some reason, however, my phone doesn't seem to be recognizing the image file for it. I've force stopped it and started again, as that usually fixes invisible buildings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I have the latest data pack.

Is anyone else experiencing this, and if so, any fixes for it?
    It's not just with the towers...I'm having that issue with random buildings as well! Droid?

Blue~

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunt600RR View Post
    I cant even move to building to an open area to build it, its like its frozen, my only options are to cancel the build or accept the build and have it tell me oops cant be built there
    You can't drag the building anywhere, but you can still move it by clicking on a different portion of the map. Since you don't have the building outline, you just have to guess that it's on available land, accept the build, and hope you get lucky. That's why it is helpful to have a much larger available area. If it tells you it can't be built there, repeat at a different spot until it works.

It may not be quick or easy, but it's definitely possible.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have two. They are super tall. Like freakishly tall.