Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    When you're enhancing level 70 armors(a long time from now). Save them until them.
    ı started to lvl swamp shaman

Quote Originally Posted by askanc View Post
    ı started to lvl swamp shaman
    Is your castle expansion maxed and do you have the Big 4 maxed? Swamp Shaman will take 4-5x more gold and 3x more EP to max than a Big 4 will. It's quite a hefty investment. If yes, then use fusion stones starting at level 62(if your armor is water or earth) or level 50(if your armor has neither earth nor water).

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    ok thanks what should i do with the epic bosses armors that arent +? Just use as enhance materials? Since most say not to max them and jiust wait till i can get to lvl 43 for + versions.
    What the other guy said about summoning. Or enhance because they give higher EP points. I'm not sure how much exactly tho. You can also use them to fuze with other legendary. Usually higher matched armor levels work better in giving u better chances at a good fusion outcome. Remember tho that u can't get + versions from fusions but there r some non+ versions that r decent. I think sky guardian is one.

Get 550ep at the price of 292,000 gold
    Enhancement costs not included
    Last edited by KayOrzz; 07-24-2013 at 01:16 AM.

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

I realised at at level 68 I am not getting increase to amor slots. Currently stuck with 50. what's the maxium amor slots? thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by littlefishxbj View Post
    I realised at at level 68 I am not getting increase to amor slots. Currently stuck with 50. what's the maxium amor slots? thank you.
    Im not sure if it's because of your level or because you're on android, but in iOS, I have 60 armr slots.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

How to fuse swamp shaman is there any recipe ?

Quote Originally Posted by askanc View Post
    How to fuse swamp shaman is there any recipe ?
    Just fuse any earth element armors with a water element armor. The rarer the armors you're using, the better your chances.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Im not sure if it's because of your level or because you're on android, but in iOS, I have 60 armr slots.
    lvl 76 on Android and I'm still at 50 armor slots. I can't remember the last time it increased, maybe that's our limit. I'm not even that far along and I'd really like those extra 10 slots.
    IGN: Nobody

KnD:
    - PM for friend requests
    - Majestic Guild
    - lvl: who cares at this point

DR:
    - 889-212-732
    - Unchained Guild

Hi guys, finally made it level 100 thanks to all the advice I received from this forum, its been very helpful.

If any endgame players would like to add me for Epic Boss battles, my code is XBC PQZ RPQ. Currently have maxed Big Four+, Jackalope+ and Sky Guardian for now. Will soon max Infernal Lord and Boilerplate ^_^
    IGN: Friedbuster
    Code: XBC-PQZ-RPQ
    Level: 100+
    Send me a pm first otherwise I won't accept

Quote Originally Posted by chilledaz View Post
    Hi guys, finally made it level 100 thanks to all the advice I received from this forum, its been very helpful.

If any endgame players would like to add me for Epic Boss battles, my code is XBC PQZ RPQ. Currently have maxed Big Four+, Jackalope+ and Sky Guardian for now. Will soon max Infernal Lord and Boilerplate ^_^
    Put this in the 100+ thread and you'll get a better result. That's what it's there for.

This thread is for beginner questions. At level 100 you're not a beginner, and your post isn't a question.

Back Again

So I am now level 50, thanks to all the help on here. I am getting gold and have 3 armorsmiths right now. My question is now about a few armors. I am still finishing up on the Big 4, I have 2 capped working on the other 2. So mainly farming Snakeskin. I do have a Storm Sorcerer, Torchflame Mantle+, Lightning Armor+, steam wizards robe+. Should i work on any of these?

True, thanks for the headsup!
    IGN: Friedbuster
    Code: XBC-PQZ-RPQ
    Level: 100+
    Send me a pm first otherwise I won't accept

Quote Originally Posted by Smokingpants View Post
    So I am now level 50, thanks to all the help on here. I am getting gold and have 3 armorsmiths right now. My question is now about a few armors. I am still finishing up on the Big 4, I have 2 capped working on the other 2. So mainly farming Snakeskin. I do have a Storm Sorcerer, Torchflame Mantle+, Lightning Armor+, steam wizards robe+. Should i work on any of these?
    Here are the numbers:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=7

Cannot delete friend

Hi, i'm new to the game and using Android

I have added a bunch of friends in the list but there is a friend which i cannot delete ... there is no red cross button for me to click to delete it ... not sure if i have added him in a different way or what ...

is this something normal? anyone knows how to fix this?

thanks
    Jo