Dagon - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dagon

Post Count
    I still can not figure how everyone getting so far. I finished 28 and had no time left. There is no way I would be able to finish 29 without gems. I spend 26k and get a common.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    I still can not figure how everyone getting so far. I finished 28 and had no time left. There is no way I would be able to finish 29 without gems. I spend 26k and get a common.
    It's been said multiple times if you'd care to read: they are lower level!. If you aren't an extremely heavy gem spender(like have done almost every LTQ so far since release), you aren't getting past boss (~)30 without gems once you go past the first two tiers. If you're on 29 you're probably doing about average.

Also, what these players fail to realize is that they are screwing themselves by camping so long down there. They can only do it once, maximum at the 25 tier and two more times at the 50 tier if they do it exactly correctly. That's maybe 100k stats. Which they will then find out means diddly up here. Everyone and their dog is at a half mil, and I can't throw a rock without hitting someone at 1M stats. That's the reason these boss events are so easy for LLPs nowadays. To get them to level up. And then get their faces eaten off up here.

And all that IPH building they are doing, which is great to donate, just makes them a better target. YMMV.

Please, come on up with your level 5 manors and your Zakon, your Dagon, and your guild quest mobs. The water's fine! What's that fin you ask? Pay no mind, just go ahead off to your school and work and leave those manors uncollected for a minute.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 07-21-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Sorry man just a question. I was not trying to make anyone mad. I am new to the forums and not clear on all the terminology. I have played this for awhile. Thanks for your clear answer. One more question what is LLP mean?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am at level44 Dagon now and have been missing one uncommon since level 14. Is it possible to beat all 50 levels and not get the beast reward? If so, that is really retarded.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Can't get a Gill Champion to save my life, thru 35 and can only do 1 or 2 more for free using all free hits. Too bad the gold costs for hits in the highest tier are ridiculous.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    Sorry man just a question. I was not trying to make anyone mad. I am new to the forums and not clear on all the terminology. I have played this for awhile. Thanks for your clear answer. One more question what is LLP mean?
    Low level player. And that's fine, I'm not mad.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    I am at level44 Dagon now and have been missing one uncommon since level 14. Is it possible to beat all 50 levels and not get the beast reward? If so, that is really retarded.
    Yes. It's happened to our founder twice.

Post Count
    im lvl 48 211/214 stats i beat the boss on last event got king gabriel and got dagon on this one..got 14 rares and 16 uncommons along the way..nice boost in stats..costed me 60 gems to beat him this time around..last time was free..i only started this game 1 month ago..compared to MW i beat the boss this last time and got the blue bird and it costed me 650 gold..so much easier here but im alot lower lvl to//gl all
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Yes. It's happened to our founder twice.
    Thanks. I wish I had known sooner. Would have stopped long ago.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Go to 50, that unit is better anyway.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor nicsonology's Avatar
    Post Count
    pook luck, i just killed 47 boss, and still missing the gill champion, its radiciulous
    KA - nic - 714 078 305

Consistent Contributor nicsonology's Avatar
    Post Count
    but my alt acc just got all the 3 rare after killed the boss 7 times
    KA - nic - 714 078 305

Post Count
    Yay - I got this one! I rarely win anything on collect 9 boss events. Pretty much only when the stats are both below 10k and there is no bonus to the unit. Like this time. Sigh. Ah well, getting this and not the great units is better than getting neither this nor the great units.

Good luck everyone still trying and congrats to those who got the Beast of the Abyss.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Yes it is possible to not collect all nine units and beat 50 bosses!

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    If you are above boss 40 ...you might as well finish.....you came so far

KA: 630-568-270