Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    if you struggle to kill level 15 and 200k feels too expensive, it is

wait until you did your 1,000,000 gold expansion or even the final one, upgrade all your training fields, cap big 4 and then consider leveling a 4* legendary

edit: also, yeah +version only as Sir. said
    I at boss lvl 23 atm, will get the + version from leaderboards and 3/4 of the big ones maxed. But i dont even have the 500k expansion yet... how would you have all the castle expansions before you get lvl 80 or 90+ ? I dont think i will push another 1,5-2,5 mio gold into castle expansions before upgrading more armors, my armorsmirth would be useless for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Hmm, then I'd probably go with either cathedrals or Taverns. Not sure which one though since taverns have a high initial cost. Fountains are only good if you can check a lot. Guard towers build gold very slowly.
    Thanks for the clarification.

My next questions is that what are the top 3 things I should focus on being a beginner? I am only level 12. Should I focus on leveling up and crafting new armor?

Training Grounds are your first priority. After that you can either focus on getting all the castle expansions or enhancing the big 4. Don't start enhancing level 70 armors without all the castle expansions though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gittt View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.

My next questions is that what are the top 3 things I should focus on being a beginner? I am only level 12. Should I focus on leveling up and crafting new armor?
    Reading some of the sticky posts here on the forum should provide some nice help.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I concur

Training Grounds are your first priority. After that you can either focus on getting all the castle expansions or enhancing the big 4. Don't start enhancing level 70 armors without all the castle expansions though.
    Not having to worry about Gold is a plus in this game. Anything that alleviate stressors is a great thing. Plus knowing that you will always have the $$ to enhance is a a great thing

Once again, what do you guys expect me to do with my Armossmiths while im saving up for getting all the castle expansions ? Big four are maxed in a few days, one or two days later i will be full with snakeskins. Saving for the expansions takes a week or so of not spending any gold.

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    I at boss lvl 23 atm, will get the + version from leaderboards and 3/4 of the big ones maxed. But i dont even have the 500k expansion yet... how would you have all the castle expansions before you get lvl 80 or 90+ ? I dont think i will push another 1,5-2,5 mio gold into castle expansions before upgrading more armors, my armorsmirth would be useless for 2 weeks.
    Well, I just collected together the funds for my 500K expansion in 2 1/2 days. My Armorsmith kept decently busy crafting cheap-ish stuff, it's just that my Fusion Master didn't slap any of it onto my Big Four... Kept myself busy questing and farming (yarrr, the pirate is trolling me with Typhoon Gems instead of Beard Hairs... ) and now have 14 Snakeskins in store waiting to see what elements the next boss will have, so I know which of the other Big Four I should max next.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    Once again, what do you guys expect me to do with my Armossmiths while im saving up for getting all the castle expansions ? Big four are maxed in a few days, one or two days later i will be full with snakeskins. Saving for the expansions takes a week or so of not spending any gold.
    I just finished this whole process(yesterday actually ). My first week was dedicated to getting training grounds. My second week was maxing the Big 4. The third week was saving to get my expansions. Now I'm all done and currently crafting Eurus+ to enhance. It's all about getting a good foundation to build on.

Armor Enhancement Simulations

Hey guys!

I am pretty new to Knights and Dragons, but have found a lot of help from this forum and particularly this thread.

I have been working on an excel spreadsheet that allows you to simulate an unlimited variety of armor enhancement strategies using every variable in the game. It even tells you how long it will take you to save the money to pay for upgrading armors and allows you to compare between different strategies.

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in something like this because I have seen a lot of arguments and "research" about the most efficient means of leveling armor. Here's a picture of what the results look like:

Looks very interesting but it may get pretty tricky once you consider the actual farming times/difficulties of certain materials and the fact that fusion stones aren't unlimited!
    Knight: vubby
    Level: 100+
    Friend Code: XBC-NCF-VBF

Looking for 90+ friends to do boss with!

It only looks at active game time, so it would be up to any given player to determine how much time they want to spend playing every week... as long as you keep the gold flowing and the armor crafting, the time given is correct.

As for fusion stones, it is only for people who have a ton or for people who just want to know how helpful they can be. I wanted to make sure the spreadsheet considers every relevant variable and fusion stones are certainly on that list.

In case my question got looked over, since I combined it into 1 post with an answer...:
    I've read a few times about people having a few dozen chest keys stockpiled. Is there any other advantage to stockpiling keys vs. using them right away than the resulting armors not cluttering up armor slots you could use for crafting?

help!!!!!!!!

I'm having serious issues. I just bought a new phone and I can't figure out how to transfer my knights to my new phone. I've done just about everything I can think of. It's trying to make me start of and I don't want to! Please somebody help

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    In case my question got looked over, since I combined it into 1 post with an answer...:
    I've read a few times about people having a few dozen chest keys stockpiled. Is there any other advantage to stockpiling keys vs. using them right away than the resulting armors not cluttering up armor slots you could use for crafting?
    There is not. You do not get an 11-for-10 discount from keys that you would from gems.

Quote Originally Posted by xcor View Post
    I'm having serious issues. I just bought a new phone and I can't figure out how to transfer my knights to my new phone. I've done just about everything I can think of. It's trying to make me start of and I don't want to! Please somebody help
    Your account is locked to your device. You'll have to contact Gree support to have them transfer the account.