Crime City Quickie Questions - Page 42

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Quickie Questions

Lurker
    Post Count
    i am having trouble transfering my game to a new phone iphone. can anyone help?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvesm4d View Post
    Hi all.... I have several questions that I'm just gonna shoot here.
    1- I have recently upgraded to Goodfella using 150 gold bars, but I have not seen the benefit in income either on my current buildings or the buildings that are on different levels(if I upgrade they go to the same income amount as same building on a higher level) Should this not be 10% more?

2-I have 250+ mafia members How many vehicles armour guns etc do I need? I have spent a lot of money purchasing these items but do not see an effect on my attack/defence stats are they worth purchasing?

3- What are the best ways to increase attack stats? I have a disproportionate balance of defence over attack.

I'm sure I will have afew more questions but il start with these for now. All help will be greatly appreciated
    Thanks for now
    1. No, you probably didn't notice, but the higher level building's payout was already increased 10%... I guess it works "retroactively."

2. You should have one item of each type for every mafia member, up to 500. If you're level 50 and you only bring 250 mafia members to battle, you don't really need (for example) 500 vehicles yet. Vehicles are always the last to fill up, and you get that annoying pop-up telling you your mafia is weak if you don't have enough vehicles, and at some point, I just said, "fine" and bought 200 motorcycles (none of which I bring to battle any more). If you have more mafia (up to your level's limit) than vehicles, every time you purchase a vehicle, you will gett the full effect of the stat. For example, if I had 500 mafia and 300 vehicles at level 80, my level's mafia limit is 400, so I am bring 100 mafia members to battle without items. Thus if I were to buy 100 motorcylces (2/2), I would get 100 * (2/2 item) = 200 attack / 200 defense stat boost. Normally a purchased item replaces the weakest item of that type in your inventory. So if I had 400 Junkers (1/1), and I purchased 100 motorcycles (2/2), the 100 Motorcycles replace 100 Junkers for a 100a/100d boost.

3. Nowadays, just events. At your (presumably) low level, probably camping. If you're in a syndicate, that's probably why your defense is higher than your attack, since your syndicate probably has the cheaper defense bonuses instead of the more expensive attack bonuses. Try reading this: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...s-Killer-Guide

Lurker
    Post Count

New Syndicate & mob requests

When I receive a request from another member to join my mob or my syndicate, how can I check their profile/ stats prior to accepting?

Post Count
    If they posted the message on your wall, go to your Newsfeed, and from there click "Reply." It should bring you to their wall. Now tab over to stats, and you can check their stats. You can't check their inventory from there unfortunately.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mstammm View Post
    When I receive a request from another member to join my mob or my syndicate, how can I check their profile/ stats prior to accepting?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    If they posted the message on your wall, go to your Newsfeed, and from there click "Reply." It should bring you to their wall. Now tab over to stats, and you can check their stats. You can't check their inventory from there unfortunately.
    Thanks but Yes I knew that. I mean if I receive a request via request page for both mob & syndicate??

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes I knew that. I mean if I receive a request via request page for both mob & syndicate??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What is the best way to increase mafia defense? I mean drastically. I'm a level 84 with a def of just over 50k. Yet I regularly come across players who's mafia attack/defense blow mine away, double and triple my numbers or even ALOT more! How are players doing this? Does it all come down to gold? Have these guys invested hundreds or thousands of dollars acquiring all the best ****?

Post Count
    Thanks but Yes I knew that. I mean if I receive a request via request page for both mob & syndicate??
    You mean check a mafia member's stats before accepting their request? I'm not sure you can, but I don't see why you'd ever need to do that. You could always accept, check their stats via their hood, and remove them if you had to. I haven't not been in a syndicate for so long that I don't even remember how you get syndicate requests (and if I was joining a syndicate, I'd already know who they were already). I'd recommend the same course of action, probably, if you needed to check the syndicate's bonuses or their members profiles, etc. Join, check them, and leave if they aren't to your liking. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Death666 View Post
    What is the best way to increase mafia defense? I mean drastically. I'm a level 84 with a def of just over 50k. Yet I regularly come across players who's mafia attack/defense blow mine away, double and triple my numbers or even ALOT more! How are players doing this? Does it all come down to gold? Have these guys invested hundreds or thousands of dollars acquiring all the best ****?
    150k defense at that level isn't that crazy. I have a syndicate member at 72 with 300k defense. Here are the most likely factors (in order) that are contributing to their stats:

1. Top syndicate prizes
    2. Events
    3. Camping
    4. Gold items

Gold spending is kind of inherent in the first two, especially if they have the top syndicate/event items, but I wouldn't be that surprised to see a 150k defense as a free player. You probably haven't run into anyone who spends thousands of dollars on gold yet, but I'll bet they have better than 150k stats.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here are the most likely factors (in order) that are contributing to their stats:

3. Camping

I know I should have been focusing on camping earlier in my game, I have been trying to slow down and camp more but have been finding this difficult since pvp is the only way to get bricks and the best way to get respect. So of course I slowly level up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Death666 View Post
    I know I should have been focusing on camping earlier in my game, I have been trying to slow down and camp more but have been finding this difficult since pvp is the only way to get bricks and the best way to get respect. So of course I slowly level up.
    Well, if it was my syndicate I'd put more of the burden for bricks on the high level players. As for respect, you get a lot of RP per attack, sure, but you also get just as much XP usually. The best theing to do there is to rob buildings with a high RP per XP payout. E.g. no modifiers, I think a level 7 and under Laundromat gives 2RP per 1XP, and you can usually rob it three times. I also used to rob a lot of Lofts and Collection Agencies.

Improving your stats is kind of like getting a large boulder rolling. It's hard and takes a lot of patience at first, but once it gets rolling it's a lot easier. You camp a lot, you get better stats, then better syndicates want you which allows you to get better syndicate prizes, etc. I have no idea how good 50k defense at your level is any more, but you can always start a camping account if you want.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the help guys

Post Count
    Quickie:

Are there Hardcore Hitman goals between level 200 and 250, or do they stop at 200?
    (The "Win X fights against opponents of level Y or greater" style goals).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEyePad View Post
    Quickie:

Are there Hardcore Hitman goals between level 200 and 250, or do they stop at 200?
    (The "Win X fights against opponents of level Y or greater" style goals).
    They end at 200.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    how many forum posts to be a member or senior member
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    how many forum posts to be a member or senior member
    200 post but it just a title.