GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another glitch in the boss event

Post Count
    Mine hasn't even appeared yet!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Meanwhile since the quest was deactivated, anyone who hasn't been exploiting the glitch can't start exploiting it. I assume that people who are already doing the event are able to continue. Can someone confirm?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Im a glitch abuser, I started on 18 and thus I have 3 units in my inventory already. Now please tell me how I could have avoided this
    Not what lisawarrior was saying, they are referring to persons who wish to try and take advantage of their starting position, "now please" read the whole thread before getting testy.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Thanks, Sirius, for the updates and to the team for working on it. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to fix.

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lisawarrior View Post
    Yeah great! Some people exploiting the glitch. I
    Really hope gree do remove the rewards. That's cheating. Especially as those people know it's a glitch and have openly said they exploited it. That's as bad as hacking in my opinion. That's a
    Massive advantage and totally unfair.
    That's not cheating, not even close...someone in our guild start at boss 50 I told him to beat him and the get prize. Gree screw up, his bonus

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

More free gems as a "sorry"?

The first 50 were nice, how about again?
    -J

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    That's not cheating, not even close...someone in our guild start at boss 50 I told him to beat him and the get prize. Gree screw up, his bonus
    It's somewhat of a grey area, is it cheating? Probably not. I think the point, certainly the one I was trying to make, is that anyone in that sort of position knows that it isn't "conventionally correct" and therefore has no right to complain if Gree do reverse it, including the units won. Now if someone is spending gems to chance it, that's something they should be prepared to accept. My .02

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    They didn't put me as one of the rewards - I can only assume I am too hard to beat :-)
    Did you guys all know they were doing this beforehand or did only King Gabriel know?

I still think the whole idea is awesome and hilarious.

And think of it this way, we can ALL win the other guys on your team. But not you. Only FUN gets you.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Gree screw up, player exploitation to get high powered units. It's been openly admitted! Yeah thanks gree some people said. I have beaten the lvl 50 boss and have the unit exact words. That is not in the spirit of the game. It's really not. Especially as those types are the ones to complain loudest if the balance wasn't in their favour.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    It's somewhat of a grey area, is it cheating? Probably not. I think the point, certainly the one I was trying to make, is that anyone in that sort of position knows that it isn't "conventionally correct" and therefore has no right to complain if Gree do reverse it, including the units won. Now if someone is spending gems to chance it, that's something they should be prepared to accept. My .02
    Agreed if gree has the ability to remove items. I have heard they can not. But this guy only needed 3 hits on the lvl 50 boss to get the prize..so even if they restart the boss and take the prize he will still end up finishing the boss. Hence not cheating. But otherwise I agree with your statement

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree screw up, player exploitation to get high powered units. It's been openly admitted! Yeah thanks gree some people said. I have beaten the lvl 50 boss and have the unit exact words. That is not in the spirit of the game. It's really not. Especially as those types are the ones to complain loudest if the balance wasn't in their favour.
    No it isn't cheating...if someone started on lvl 50 boss and was able to defeat the boss without gems that means that player could and would have defeat the boss anyways. Regardless of where they started

Post Count
    The game is like a caged beast that does tricks if you throw gems at it, that's the spirit of the game

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Anybody know what reward units this LTQ gives out for "defeating" bosses 5, 10, 15, etc? I just happened to have written down my stats earlier today and they are higher, so I definitely got the first three milestone units, but I do not know what they are and wouldn't be able to identify them just by looking at my inventory. Just want to be able to see the individual stats to compare to the increase I see and then see what happens if/when they get taken away.

Post Count
    They have player names, you'll recognize them

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    No it isn't cheating...if someone started on lvl 50 boss and was able to defeat the boss without gems that means that player could and would have defeat the boss anyways. Regardless of where they started
    Comes back to the XP argument again, which I for one am tired of after the last LTQ where XP overshadowed everything else, but the only benefit really is not getting the XP for the 50 bosses (gold really doesn't matter one bit).

Although also whilst I'm typing this. Just because someone did it last boss event, does not mean they can do it again this time. Many new players defeat 50 bosses easily when they first start the game, but they level up hugely in doing so, next event they start in the 25-50 bracket or the 50-100 bracket, and it becomes massively harder to defeat 50 bosses, not many players do without gems.