Yet another glitch in the boss event - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another glitch in the boss event

Post Count
    Yes, started at 50 as well. Killed boss using gems and have all these units in my inventory. GREE's stance on Dark Wanderer LTQ issue was it could not fix what has already happened. There is no way they could compromise that and take away these units, we have "paid the price for". Would be completely hypocritical to what they just did in the Dark Wanderer LTQ by NOT correcting the unnecessary level gain from their mistake with the XP points.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well on the plus side, nobody is going to care about hackers anymore. Gree's atrocious programming is way more unfair than a few hackers.

Post Count
    After 4 times hard closing and re-opening KA, boss event is showing for me. I will not touch it until I hear it's cleared up.

But in the meanwhile I LOVE the cleverness of it having us all battle FUN's leader and win FUN members. That's hilarious!

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It seems unfair to take away units from people who have already earned it. And believe me, it pisses me off to no end that some of you got it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Unless they delete all of these units and create duplicates for a new event, I don't honestly see any logical way that they can remove all of these units from people's inventories, restarting the event with everyone on level 1 may not be difficult, but I can imagine the issue of units already being in inventories will be given some of the things CJ has said before.

Also noticed that the event has a lot of Drow Queen Mizri parts still in, clearly a massively botched rush job all around here, event wasn't done properly, wasn't checked, but thrown into production anyway, a GREE special basically.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    Now this is a glitch and needs to be fixed, unlike the prior event's unpopular setup.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    after checking with some others... it's become quite clear exactly what happened. The starting level vary only because that's where you stopped on the last epic boss. If you quit at level 27 on the last epic boss event, that's where you start now. They forgot to reset the counter. LOL

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    It seems unfair to take away units from people who have already earned it. And believe me, it pisses me off to no end that some of you got it.
    No one has earned these units as far as I can see....If someone on level 49 wants to spend gems to 'take a gamble' now of the mistake to get the level 50 unit then there is nothing to stop them...but they certainly cannot in my view come back and moan about it if Gree do manage/decide to remove the units (as in my view they should do).

Everyone can see the event is bugged, if you choose to take advantage of any bugs/cheats/glitches etc then you have to acknowledge that it's a gamble and be prepared to lose once in a while, hence why I'm leaving it alone.

Lurker
    Post Count
    As a non-gem player, this saves me from doing this LTQ. As I could probably kill only one more epic boss from the level I start at.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShagRanger View Post
    Yes, started at 50 as well. Killed boss using gems and have all these units in my inventory. GREE's stance on Dark Wanderer LTQ issue was it could not fix what has already happened. There is no way they could compromise that and take away these units, we have "paid the price for". Would be completely hypocritical to what they just did in the Dark Wanderer LTQ by NOT correcting the unnecessary level gain from their mistake with the XP points.
    You're talking about 2 different things, rolling back XP and removing units from inventories. Now I don't know what GREE can and can't do, or for that matter are and aren't prepared to do, but talking about rolling back XP is not the same as perhaps say being able to delete a unit from the game (just an examples if this could be fixed), now this would on,y work if units are stored server side and not imprinted into inventories etc, which I have no knowledge of, hence why we will just have to wait and see what GREE end up doing.

Post Count

Thumbs down

Yeah great! Some people exploiting the glitch. I
    Really hope gree do remove the rewards. That's cheating. Especially as those people know it's a glitch and have openly said they exploited it. That's as bad as hacking in my opinion. That's a
    Massive advantage and totally unfair.

Post Count

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They didn't put me as one of the rewards - I can only assume I am too hard to beat :-)
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    They didn't put me as one of the rewards - I can only assume I am too hard to beat :-)
    Given the life expectancy of members in FUN actually staying in the guild, by the end of the next war half the rewards probably won't be in FUN any more anyway

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lisawarrior View Post
    Yeah great! Some people exploiting the glitch. I
    Really hope gree do remove the rewards. That's cheating. Especially as those people know it's a glitch and have openly said they exploited it. That's as bad as hacking in my opinion. That's a
    Massive advantage and totally unfair.
    Im a glitch abuser, I started on 18 and thus I have 3 units in my inventory already. Now please tell me how I could have avoided this