The Dark Wanderer - LTQ - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Wanderer - LTQ

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Some can see to the 140s. Once in whale zone if you collect on time and don't go over vault you won't get many visits.
    Hey Dex. With the recent changes to the increased vault capacity, how are players able to determine if you are over vaulted without actually hitting you? I've recently come upon a couple players (in lvl 90s range) that were sitting on 700-900k+ in gold. I was licking my chops until I received no gold from each of them.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney24 View Post
    Hey Dex. With the recent changes to the increased vault capacity, how are players able to determine if you are over vaulted without actually hitting you? I've recently come upon a couple players (in lvl 90s range) that were sitting on 700-900k+ in gold. I was licking my chops until I received no gold from each of them.
    At this point in the game you must assume most everyone is close to 1Mil vault limit. Over that is overvault. Otherwise hit 'em and find out.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    You just have to think about it in terms of time. If a person has been keeping up with their vault each week, and using no gems, then their max right now would be 970,000. Come this Monday afternoon, the max they could have will be about 105,000.

I've been keeping on top of my vault for since they raised the amount, so I am just using that as a guide since your vault limit is time dependent and not level dependent.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Right now you may get tapped once, and then when they get no gold they will move along. Soon they will assume that anyone holding on to 1 mil or less gold will be protected by vault so they will look for those at 1.5 mil good and higher

Banned
    Post Count
    47. Fel Ape 3587/4581

Post Count
    LTQ The Dark Wanderer
    Normal and Cost/Benifit
    Sheet is mostly complete just a couple HP data missing.
    
    Normal Sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...t=false#gid=96

Cost/Benefit companion sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=false#gid=102

Cost/Benefit sheet created by Nift the Lean
    Note: enter your stats in pink boxes to get calculations for you.
    
    Stats 46.5/46.7
    Gold 374,500
    Xp 1,775 from quest only
    Xp from mob you need to use Cost/Benifit sheet

Contributors:
    RotoMan
    Tempus
    Blade (TAG)
    Theplaya22
    Kevin
    Littleone
    Karnesaur
    McLovin
    Velvetomatoe
    Silent follower
    Sim {EXR}
    MaGiX
    Al Bundy
    (the ones that helped anonymously)

Good luck to everyone on the quest. If you are trying not to level maybe check out the cost/benefit sheet to see if you want to do it or how far you want to go.

Thanks to Nift the lean for an amazing job on the Cost/Benifit sheet.

To all the contributors the sheets would be meaningless without your help filling them out.

To jonny for starting the thread.

To Gree for mixing it up a bit and making something different.
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-19-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfried View Post
    I, apparently like most people, do not want to level up so fast. Once I hit the whale zone, my opinions will probably change. But I am going to put that moment off as long as possible. For now, that means skipping this event.
    The clou is, Amigo, that if you're currently big shark at your level you should level up. The longer you stay the smaller shark you become. All smart players coming from below will be stronger and will pass you quickly in all aspects. As for now there are no units worth to buy (except gem) to gain stats increase comparable to LTQ indestructibles. As many here I have all unit buildings at L10 just for fun - but haven't bought gold unit for months... And I don't care for XP at all

Banned
    Post Count
    What? number 49 is another stone? &^%*&^$^$^(*###sh1t

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Right now you may get tapped once, and then when they get no gold they will move along. Soon they will assume that anyone holding on to 1 mil or less gold will be protected by vault so they will look for those at 1.5 mil good and higher
    That's a good point, but the vault increases don't need to be back-to-back. I just started my 730k->840k vault increase because 730k was big enough to hold the amount of gold I needed to get my manors to level 4, lenders to level 6 and wine maker to level 9. At this point I can't keep enough gold around to keep with the upgrades & guild dues to justify spending the coin on a bigger vault.

This from a lvl 87 player, it's probably different for you bigger fish who need the vault size to safely keep enough gold around to afford the higher level buildings.

I guess my point is that the amount of vault you need is directly related to where you are with your building upgrades. I'm just not into the whole brevity thing
    KA: 521-613-278
    CC: 347-138-119

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups View Post
    What? number 49 is another stone? &^%*&^$^$^(*###sh1t
    Every even level prize is well prepared, worth zero stone, Amigo... So 49th should be sth better...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    If you're not in the mood to scroll or click out. Here is the list of prizes; if you are inclined to look up more valuable information, please click on the links provided by fellow forumites for the more in depth LTQ information. Enjoy.
    Hey Jonny,
    I know it's kind of late in the game but could we also list the gold value awarded with each stone?
    Thanks...
    Last edited by Dash [SoA] Founder; 06-19-2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Clarification...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash [SoA] Founder View Post
    Hey Jonny,
    I know it's kind of late in the game but could we also list the gold value awarded with each stone?
    Thanks...
    Maybe I can get some contributions in the form of posts for players who are still perhaps in the teens, twenties and early thirties?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Maybe I can get some contributions in the form of posts for players who are still perhaps in the teens, twenties and early thirties?
    Have you finished it yet Jonny ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Have you finished it yet Jonny ?
    Negative, sir. But, I'm actively working on it.

Post Count
    How much level makes take this quete? I am lvl 132 and I am 35/50
    MW: 770-477-170
    KD: 429-293-510