Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    How about an armor that is weak against everything but strong against the kaleidoscope armors?
    Seems silly, but it needs to be something to take it down
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Has anyone else missed 4x in a row on hitting the boss? I would have beaten it, but I missed 4x and my last night died, now I will have to wait a couple of hours for enough energy to fight a new boss.

How about an armor that is weak against everything but strong against the kaleidoscope armors?
    that seems highly unpractical though. You'd have to try to set it up so that it matches their black kal and on the likely chance you hvae to fight another armor before the black kal you're probably gonna drop lol

my opinion to improve your idea would be that it has no weaknesses just like the black kale but only does bonus damage to the black kale. Maybe even 2x damage instead of the 1.5x usually just because it's sole purpose is to take it down haha
    Last edited by aznzeon; 06-16-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    At the moment, I would say just leave then as it is. It's pricey to fuse them together and the results aren't even fixed. When you start to have better armors and more gold, then you should consider leveling the armors to 35 and fusing them. Until then, just focus on getting 70+ story armors.
    Can I ask why do you advice to level those armors to 35 before fusioning? Is it cause then you will get a + version of w/e comes out of the fusion?

Also I know everyone is against not leveling these epic boss armors unless its a + version but its sooo temptinggg. The stats of this bosses armor are already like 2x of what my current best armor was on level 1 Q_Q. I also like this one more then the tank armor from last week.

It is cool to know that its not a cycle and new every week though

Quote Originally Posted by aznzeon View Post
    that seems highly unpractical though. You'd have to try to set it up so that it matches their black kal and on the likely chance you hvae to fight another armor before the black kal you're probably gonna drop lol

my opinion to improve your idea would be that it has no weaknesses just like the black kale but only does bonus damage to the black kale. Maybe even 2x damage instead of the 1.5x usually just because it's sole purpose is to take it down haha
    What he said
    Friend Code XBC-YCY-ZRF
    Guild: Hand Of Judgement
    Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment+ 1267Atk/1037Def,
    Jian's Battlegear+ 1231Atk/1038Def,
    Armor of Phyrus 1105Atk/738Def,
    Sky Guardian+ 1084Atk/1269Def,
    Soulshard Raiment 827Atk/602Def,
    Flowstone Battlegear+ 787Atk/927Def

Wondering if anyone can help me out..
    I bought some gems the other day and got a receipt for it, but I never actually received the gems.
    I contact support here, but I still haven't gotten an answer about it. Anyone have any idea what to do?

revolutionx/Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    We NEEEEEED a counter for black kale, its rediculous
    yeah, and probably he would be the first, second, or the third man who had an armor to counter back this armor too...

everythings possible right?

post of the day, really inspirating and really nice idea, where is wise one btw?
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    Can I ask why do you advice to level those armors to 35 before fusioning? Is it cause then you will get a + version of w/e comes out of the fusion?

Also I know everyone is against not leveling these epic boss armors unless its a + version but its sooo temptinggg. The stats of this bosses armor are already like 2x of what my current best armor was on level 1 Q_Q. I also like this one more then the tank armor from last week.

It is cool to know that its not a cycle and new every week though
    So that you'll at least unlock the +version for crafting just in case.

As good as their stats may seem, I can honestly tell you that their not that good. also the time and resources it takes to max a 70 armor is extreme, and it just isn't worth it to spend this much resources on leveling a sub par armor. You're better of leveling the big 4 and then going in to get the 70+ storyline armors like swamp shaman+, infernal+ and dark prince+.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    So that you'll at least unlock the +version for crafting just in case.

As good as their stats may seem, I can honestly tell you that their not that good. also the time and resources it takes to max a 70 armor is extreme, and it just isn't worth it to spend this much resources on leveling a sub par armor. You're better of leveling the big 4 and then going in to get the 70+ storyline armors like swamp shaman+, infernal+ and dark prince+.
    Yeah, but I couldn't help it with the Jian's...may not be the best, but still really good.

Trying for + version of jackal one...

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionx View Post
    Wondering if anyone can help me out..
    I bought some gems the other day and got a receipt for it, but I never actually received the gems.
    I contact support here, but I still haven't gotten an answer about it. Anyone have any idea what to do?
    Definitely contact support with a copy of the receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonkman1993 View Post
    Yeah, but I couldn't help it with the Jian's...may not be the best, but still really good.

Trying for + version of jackal one...
    While the best of its elemental combination for anyone unwilling to go for dpcs, it still only has average stats, and you would still be better of concentrating your resources on other 70+ armors that could benefit you more.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

I have big mistake , I craft Boss armor twice in normal version . What should i do .
    If i sell armorsmith I will get material back ?
    Add me XBC - HZP- YBY lv100+

Signature:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile....=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by lekshooting View Post
    I have big mistake , I craft Boss armor twice in normal version . What should i do .
    If i sell armorsmith I will get material back ?
    Try deleting and reinstalling the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Try deleting and reinstalling the game.
    Thanks , i already do it but it not work. Think i must go to kill 60th for craft third armor.
    Add me XBC - HZP- YBY lv100+

Signature:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile....=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by lekshooting View Post
    Thanks , i already do it but it not work. Think i must go to kill 60th for craft third armor.
    How long has it been since you crafted the armor? If you did it right after crafting should work. Unless they patched it.