also another question,
    i'm finding it difficult to save up 35 gems to max out a training field. i always get to around 5 from videos/quests and somehow accidentally use them (ie, losing a double down, tapping too fast and wasting a gem on 'keep double down'). is there any way you guys recommend for getting and saving gems? im currently ranked slightly below 1000 in the arena and around 8000 for epic boss dmg.
    XBC-WDN-WBG

Quote Originally Posted by Powershot View Post
    Anyone know how to get the klaidescope starmetal armor? The white color one
    DPC chest you can get the armor, gold chest you can get the materials to craft it. IMO the armor is not worth it though, the defence is so weak that it gets defeaten by any proper lvl 70 armor easily. Even Big 4 armor can beat it sometimes.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Souly View Post
    Is there any reason why I'm getting ( at the Guild Chat ) the Error : "Disconnected from Chat. Chat has been temporarly suspended. Please try again later." ?
    Hey, I got a problem, I can't open the Giuld Chat. That means : When I'm clicking on Guild Chat there is an error.. The error : "Disconnected from Chat. Chat has been temporarly suspended. Please try again later."
    I would be very happy if anyone could help me.
    Getting no answers on my posts..

I would like to get an answer to these questions and I got another one :

Will my Game Progress be lost when I update my Ipad to Version 6.1 or something like that ?

I've faced a strange thing during friend battles... Enemies seem to have much
    More health than they should... A secondary knight of a friend of mine just survived a 288 damage attack, but his main knight only got 233 health... How is it possible?
    My code: XBB-ZMG-FXH
    Level 100+, IGN Spartacus

Will my Game Progress be lost when I update my Ipad to Version 6.1 or something like that ?
    You're getting no answers about the chat errors because there's no one here who can know the answer except possibly the Wise One. All we can say is, yeah, try again later.

Game progress will not be lost when you update your iPad. You can even uninstall and reinstall the game without losing progress. Just change armor on your main knight first, that will ensure that everything you've done up to that point is backed up on Gree's servers.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Mind you that this a community, not a helpdesk. We are not obliged to answer your questions. The rest is explained in BethMo's post.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Mind you that this a community, not a helpdesk. We are not obliged to answer your questions. The rest is explained in BethMo's post.
    exactly my thought, be a little more patient... Patience is a virtue

Hey someone read please

Hey iam usualy on 17. Hrs a day frequent im killing my guild rn doin the best went from level 50-79 in 2 weekz n a half just wondering if there is anyone outthere that has a line messenger so we can chat if so pm me on here please

somebody help me, my iphone has dissapeared, it might be stollen or lost in somewhere
    may i get back my char?
    ive been playing kd for a few months and i now currently at lv 74, ive built my char+armor+castle with my hardwork and without gems, now it makes me crazy after lossing my iphone

somebody please help me what should i do ??
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indonesian View Post
    somebody help me, my iphone has dissapeared, it might be stollen or lost in somewhere
    may i get back my char?
    ive been playing kd for a few months and i now currently at lv 74, ive built my char+armor+castle with my hardwork and without gems, now it makes me crazy after lossing my iphone

somebody please help me what should i do ??
    Just wanna say I find it funny you seem more concerned about K&D than loosing your phone, that's addiction at it's best

Secondly, i'll reccomend you log onto iCloud and lock your phone and activate the "Find my iPhone". Alert your local authorities and do your best to keep a track of where your iPhone registers on the GPS.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    Just wanna say I find it funny you seem more concerned about K&D than loosing your phone, that's addiction at it's best

Secondly, i'll reccomend you log onto iCloud and lock your phone and activate the "Find my iPhone". Alert your local authorities and do your best to keep a track of where your iPhone registers on the GPS.
    lol yeah, the only one i was thinking is not about my phone, but my k&d char

ask sir. and he might be knows that im really addicted to this game, based on my participation on raising the rugs guild lol

now im just using an old way to finding my phone, just looking back into my room again n again

imo, its better lossing my phone than lossing my char, my phone is not good anyway btw and i was thinking to buy another ios device before this accident happened
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

Hi guys, I just finished maxing out the + versions of my big 4 and am wondering what I should do next.
    I am currently level 65 and up to Zephyr Plateau, should I consider Swamp Shaman+ or keep unlocking maps until I can get to better armour? DPC is not an option for me since I'm not a gem spender.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by vubby View Post
    Hi guys, I just finished maxing out the + versions of my big 4 and am wondering what I should do next.
    I am currently level 65 and up to Zephyr Plateau, should I consider Swamp Shaman+ or keep unlocking maps until I can get to better armour? DPC is not an option for me since I'm not a gem spender.

Thanks!
    worth maxing is shaman, infernal and dark prince. You could also go for boss armors if your able to win lvl 43 and craft the plus version
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Quote Originally Posted by vubby View Post

Thanks!
    Normally I'd say focus on swamp first, but since this week's boss just get that + version and swamp will be useless. It would be a good start for sure.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

Not sure if I'll be able to get to 43 since last week I was only able to get to around level 26. Even today with my maxed big 3s I was unable to kill the level 15 boss with all three knights. Will give it a go but most likely end up getting the swamp shaman.

Thanks guys!