Toy Box Building - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Box Building

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I sill will buy two of these though, because the 12 hour building set needs a shot in the arm to be relevent.
    If you have anything else to inject after all this time be sure to share with the rest of us!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    If you have anything else to inject after all this time be sure to share with the rest of us!
    OK............

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King $olomon View Post
    Are u trolling ?
    And you would be?

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by King $olomon View Post
    I'm a king playa
    Seriously, hilarious.

Post Count
    I just noticed that accelerating new building construction only costs half the gold of accelerating upgrade construction: 1 gold per 12 minutes of construction time vs 1 gold per 6 minutes of upgrade time...therefore if you anticipate spending gold to complete upgrades at the end of the event you can actually do it a little cheaper overall by instantly completing the new construction at the beginning and thus start your upgrade to level 2 earlier than you otherwise would have.

My apologies if this has already been established but it just struck me while planning out progress on the Toy Box and I hadn't seen such a strategy advocated on the forums before.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Additionally, you can build after the "quest" is done, up until they change datasets, ~5 days after the quest ends.
    Sorry, what I meant was that previously the quest ended before the war started, then you could continue building the LE building during the war. This time, the quest ends when the war ends, so maybe you won't be able to continue building after the quest is done?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kerching View Post
    Sorry, what I meant was that previously the quest ended before the war started, then you could continue building the LE building during the war. This time, the quest ends when the war ends, so maybe you won't be able to continue building after the quest is done?
    The building availability can only go away after a dataset change. You can use the same principles as overtime if you're worried about it going away before you save up for it.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Lurker
    Post Count
    If i buy a building, get the weapon, sell the building and again buy one building, would i get the weapon again?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    The building availability can only go away after a dataset change. You can use the same principles as overtime if you're worried about it going away before you save up for it.
    Ahh, clever - thanks!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEyePad View Post
    I just noticed that accelerating new building construction only costs half the gold of accelerating upgrade construction: 1 gold per 12 minutes of construction time vs 1 gold per 6 minutes of upgrade time...therefore if you anticipate spending gold to complete upgrades at the end of the event you can actually do it a little cheaper overall by instantly completing the new construction at the beginning and thus start your upgrade to level 2 earlier than you otherwise would have.

My apologies if this has already been established but it just struck me while planning out progress on the Toy Box and I hadn't seen such a strategy advocated on the forums before.
    I noticed the exact same thing when building, and then later noticed it went back to 10 gold/hr,but did not make the corellation. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEyePad View Post

This strategy only works for me in the first ltb event. The second one is too costly and I can only upgrade to lv 8 with a long idle period. This one provides sufficient upgrade time so there's no need to accelerate

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsagacity View Post
    This strategy only works for me in the first ltb event. The second one is too costly and I can only upgrade to lv 8 with a long idle period. This one provides sufficient upgrade time so there's no need to accelerate
    If you going for L10 without upgrade time modifiers you need to spend gold...total upgrade time is 510 hours. So, you need to speed up at least 30 hours of upgrade time. If you plan on doing this, you should do it during the build phase, not wait until the end to speed up the last upgrade. It will be cheaper that way.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Safe to say everyone who reaches L10 on any LTB is modded up out the arse.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****Trickle View Post
    Or buying cash. It's happening. I never thought I would see the day.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****Trickle View Post
    Not necessarily (but probably)....some of the $10m+/hr guys could have come into the event with $2B+ cash in hand and over 20days could easily accumulate another $5-6B.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14