Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Ok...Issue with buying GOLD

I'm I the only one experiencing problems when buying gold?? I tried buying vaults for war and finish off Ltq quest the purchase went through but I keep receiving a pop up message that states..."gold was purchased but did not down load". It's been over a few hours now but still no gold in my account!

I tried to buy again but it won't allow me!!! The pop up message keeps coming up!!

I'm on last level of Ltq, and can not finish cause I need 2 or 3 refills...really annoying a few hours left and Ltq will be finished. All this playing and leveling up only to not be able to finish event! War starts in a few hours and would like and need to help my faction...CJ or any forum moderator if ya read this can you help please?

I sent support a ticket ---# 621500 ...I understand ticket take awhile to get answered....I need help here can't finish Ltq and can't do war ....I'm hoping a moderator reads this and tries to help me out here cause I'm lost and frustrated!

Please don't troll my thread!!!!!!!

I did the same and I am getting "You've already purchased this In-App Purchase but it hasn't been downloaded".

NO CLUE what is going on... I bought it, but never received the gold and its not allowing me to buy any more either.

Same here!!! This is gonna suck good and proper.

Bought several vaults today without a problem. Where are you guys based maybe thats part of the problem. I'm in Holland.

Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Same here!!! This is gonna suck good and proper.

I have an issue with my free gold... I've been getting popups for a couple weeks saying they're giving away 50 gold to loyal customers, but I haven't gotten it!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Us. West coast

Same Here

same problem I bought it a couple hours ago and still haven't received it. I need it within the next hour to finish "pay what you owe"

help!!!!

did anybody get this sorted out? have a couple in syndicate with same issue
    Syndicate : Spirits of crime
    Syndicate code : 869463698

Still have this **** on the 240 gold, seem its the app that have a bug in the gold buying and causing big issue.

This sucks a big hairy one. 2k ip a battle ain't gonna cut it.

Hey guys, we're working with Apple to fix this. In the meantime, send a ticket to support with a copy of your receipt (or if you made multiple purchases, a screenshot of your iTunes purchase history) so you can be credited.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys, we're working with Apple to fix this. In the meantime, send a ticket to support with a copy of your receipt (or if you made multiple purchases, a screenshot of your iTunes purchase history) so you can be credited.
    the iTunes receipt doesn't come till after a couple days. Never comes right away.

Rump-a-dump bump. You're welcome for my money. Can I have my gold now?

Wow

Well it's been 24 hours since I sent a 2 emails to gree. (Would send more but don't want to get kicked for spamming) And no reply yet. My name is Chiu and I am the officer who trapped the hackers. Long live General and the durty troops of McGurt!!.........Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vader View Post
    Well it's been 24 hours since I sent a 2 emails to gree. (Would send more but don't want to get kicked for spamming) And no reply yet. My name is Chiu and I am the officer who trapped the hackers. Long live General and the durty troops of McGurt!!.........Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt
    sorry I didn't check with you first.

edit: wait, who the frak are you?

re-edit: and what the hell are you rambling about?