60 Member Guilds - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 60 Member Guilds

Post Count
    Some guilds changed their name. Name can be changed but not ID.

Can you re-check them?

Say, iR_ape changed to iBob, it's rank 100.
    Dragon Lords changed to Dyno's Dragons, rank 34.
    Last edited by BadNews; 05-29-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassenr@hotmail.com View Post
    We battled at least 7 of them, some more than once, over the weekend. Frustrating.
    Very frustrating. Donations must come easy in those guilds since they always had level 10 walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    TBC had level 3 walls for all but 2 battles

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    TBC had level 3 walls for all but 2 battles
    It is very hard to set aside that much gold. I could only imagine what that many level 10 walls would cost. I personally think health and energy upgrades are worth the gold rather than walls. But then again, if you had the ability to purchase all the guild unlocks, it must be easy to sc**** up some quick gold donations for walls. Although i have seen many of these 60 member guilds offering positions to members without any donation requirements! Thats just insane! We at MoC have a good donation requirement, but there is no way we could invite new players in and not require daily donations. We push hard for donations in a few different ways, but it still takes a very long time to get what we want. I am estimating in order for us to get full unlocks it is going to take just under a year. We are pushing in that direction though! We always have fun doing it too!
    Matthew 7:3-5

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    These guilds must all have their cottages maxed out to afford this.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Post Count
    Funny part is that I reported united players 2 months and 20 days ago. But you know, gree sucks so they are still I'm business.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Reported

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStud View Post
    Funny part is that I reported united players 2 months and 20 days ago. But you know, gree sucks so they are still I'm business.
    Maybe that's why they're at 68 instead of 11. Progress?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost There View Post
    Maybe that's why they're at 68 instead of 11. Progress?
    What's that even mean? Lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There must be a point to this thread, surely.
    I just can't figure it out yet. I'll kee trying though.

Judging by the title, it should be an MoC hang out platform

Post Count
    CHE.jpg

never ending

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssne View Post
    These guilds must all have their cottages maxed out to afford this.
    This made me LOL!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm a member of one of those 60 member guilds.

It was 60 members when i joined - a couple days or so after guilds were introduced, and i heard later that some dude had created the guild, dumped alot (sic) of gold and created the bonuses and left.

Now, then there's the dilemma - what kind of action would you suggest be done? The people in the guild now has no idea of what it takes to get to 60 members, they're just having fun and getting to know eachother. They haven't hacked anything. Are they to be punished? Should the guild be disbanded? What about the 50+ players that doesn't understand what's happening and has no reason to suspect any foul play?

I would imagine a lot of the 60-member guilds active now was created the same way, they're full of just regular people that play and have fun.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes it should be disbanded. Scrounge the cash to build up another one or two instead.
    KA: Standy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by minae View Post

It was 60 members when i joined - a couple days or so after guilds were introduced, and i heard later that some dude had created the guild, dumped alot (sic) of gold and created the bonuses and left.

Now, then there's the dilemma - what kind of action would you suggest be done? The people in the guild now has no idea of what it takes to get to 60 members, they're just having fun and getting to know eachother. They haven't hacked anything. Are they to be punished? Should the guild be disbanded? What about the 50+ players that doesn't understand what's happening and has no reason to suspect any foul play?

I would imagine a lot of the 60-member guilds active now was created the same way, they're full of just regular people that play and have fun.
    Based on past happenings with Gree , you will be safe along with ALL the other Guilds that have 60 members, just carry on as normal , enjoy you're 60 member group and all bonuses , this will help you get further in the game than most non-??????? Guilds , you get bett everything , regens, walls, so forth and so on, as it seems Gree dont do a thing in relation to these type of Guilds ! It's been proven time and time again and like an old recording it will be played time and time again!.
    If Gree was serious about ALL these they would have done something by now, but they haven't and they don't want to!
    Honestly how many reports does it take to get something done !?
    Some go back to First war and still nothing done.....Sirius , you keep saying "Send in reports to support" and they will investigate ? Blatant mistrust if I've ever seen! It's turning into a Farse !
    How many Forum member have posted that they have damning evidence on these Guilds and still nothing done !
    Maybe The Forum Members should make a "Thread" on Reports sent to Support !
    Let's see the results of those.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by minae View Post

I honestly would not recommend coming on here and preaching ignorance, I can't imagine many players have a great deal of apathy for you.

In short, most people aren't calling for "all members of hacked guilds to be punished", what should happen is the guild should be deleted, forcing the members to simply join another, hopefully legitimate guild.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428