Donation Log-How does it work?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Donation Log-How does it work?

Banned
    Post Count

Donation Log-How does it work?

Gimme some help here. I am a faction leader and I do not know how to use the donation log please tell me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The donation log simply lists all the faction members and total amount of cash and concrete donated. It is not broken down by week or anything like that and I see no way to reset the amount if you are in a faction that tracks donations on a weekly basis. You can sort the list by player name or by most or least amount donated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PITA4PRES View Post
    The donation log simply lists all the faction members and total amount of cash and concrete donated. It is not broken down by week or anything like that and I see no way to reset the amount if you are in a faction that tracks donations on a weekly basis. You can sort the list by player name or by most or least amount donated.
    the only way it resets is if a player leaves a faction..we have our leader write down the players donations in 30 day cycles so we can see who the none donators are

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

???

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNationAWC View Post
    Gimme some help here. I am a faction leader and I do not know how to use the donation log please tell me.
    What did I miss? Where is the donation log? Been right through all menus & can't find anything, lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Only on android so far

Banned
    Post Count
    What's only on android? Faction \ donate \ donation log \ click gold or stones to sort. Screenshot.

Err bricks. I play too many Gree games

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    What's only on android? Faction \ donate \ donation log \ click gold or stones to sort. Screenshot.

Err bricks. I play too many Gree games
    Donation log is only on Android, but iOS is coming.

Post Count
    It looks to me like the log goes back 1 month or when the player joined... it's hard to tell what the numbers are if a player has donated more than 99 million because there's only space for 8 digits and once you reach 9 digits it cuts it down to 7 and displays as "1234567..." But the reason I think it's 30 days is because I left my faction momentarily to pay rent for my LLP camper about 8 days ago, I'm usually the top donator and I've made it all the way back up to 2nd place, which would have been impossible if the log went back more than 30 days, but would have put me in 1st place if it was one week. I hope it resets predictably, and definitely agree that it needs comma separators, like "12,345,678" so at least the cut-off numbers would read "100,000,0...) for 100 mil and "1,000,000..." for one billion. If I can get to 252mil in 8 days it'll be fun to see if I can do 1 billion in a month

This update is AWESOME!!
    Last edited by mgriss; 05-30-2013 at 12:49 PM.