Customer Support was responsive!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer Support was responsive!!!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Customer Support was responsive!!!!!

On Friday, I bought a vault of cash instead of gold and submitted a ticket. Today, I just had the transaction fixed. 6-7 days, not great, but not horrible.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Seems about spot on for an average time.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I was worried because I keep hearing of tickets outstanding for weeks and then just closed. This didn't seem that horrible to me.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count
    Seems average.

Post Count
    I had a ticket closed in 1.5 hours yesterday. Just sayin. Credit where due.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    I had a ticket closed in 1.5 hours yesterday. Just sayin. Credit where due.
    sure. I'm not knocking them. They have their moments. Hell, thanks for the game even!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    sure. I'm not knocking them. They have their moments. Hell, thanks for the game even!!!
    There are those who might recognize I'm not Gree customer service's biggest fan. That whole spitting in your customer's face instead of responding thing....yeah...

But they did answer my ticket.

Edit: technically funzio made the game
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Lurker
    Post Count
    That's about average.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    On Friday, I bought a vault of cash instead of gold and submitted a ticket. Today, I just had the transaction fixed. 6-7 days, not great, but not horrible.
    Thanks. I agree, not great, but not horrible. We've taken steps to improve it and we aren't done. We want to be better than great. Thanks for being patient with us as we continue to push forward.

Post Count
    Anything that gets answered by a human within 4 weeks is generally good, in my book.

Then of course there's the random "we don't refund misclicks anymore" responses. And the feedback tickets to not have 30 popups every time you log in that are completely ignored. Nice to be ignored equally on the forum and through tickets - consistency is key.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    Thanks. I agree, not great, but not horrible. We've taken steps to improve it and we aren't done. We want to be better than great. Thanks for being patient with us as we continue to push forward.
    Hi Omni, since you respond I have a question for you...
    Is there any difference in handling requests sent ingame or via the website?
    I.e. https://games.gree-support.net/requests.
    I sent in a ticket using the website regarding the Steel Mil timer and never received a reply. A syndicate teammate of mine sent in a ticket using the ingame option and got a reply.

My phone hangs if I try to send ticket ingame. That's why I use the website.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    6-7 days is quite good actually. Congrats. Had a similar problem recently - took longer to resolve (due to the syndicate battle-related queues, I guess).

I did lose out on my boss event "big prize" as my gold had not been credited in time.

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice. And still i have tickets that are two months old that still isn't fixed. Sometimes i wonder how selective they can be. But of course, i wouldn't have my ticket as a prio since i'm still pumping in cash even though my problems aren't solved. Guess i'll need to change that, started that change during last war. An answer from a Gree representative would be very welcoming in my book.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just made the same mistake, bought a vault of cash instead of gold.

Submitted a ticket.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Ticket # 599807

Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    Omni, can someone take a look at ticket 599807. This issue is killing my battery and prevents any gold from being purchased.

"I have an In-App purchase hung up. iTunes has already refunded my money however the CC App keeps trying to complete the download. Getting the below error. Ive submitted a ticket but not getting any kind of response from support.

"You've already purchased this In-App Purchase but it hasnt been downloaded". Ive deleted the CC app and reinstalled several times, rebooted the phone several times.

Anyone know how to fix this, its draining my battery at 13% per hour and is requireing a applieid\password everytime I open the app.

To be clear, im not missing any gold, iTunes has refunded my money, just need someone to clear the system of this transaction so that the app will quite trying to download it"
    Last edited by Ice Cream Man; 05-24-2013 at 06:52 AM.