Page 61 of 415 First ... 1151596061626371111161 ... Last

Is the Nemesis armor worth anything after the Boss Battle?

Hi,
    Is the Nemesis armor worth anything after the Current Boss Battle?
    I have the Siren Nemesis and it was all I could do to win 15 to get the craft pieces (although I am short on gold to actually craft it at them moment)
    Should I hold on to the armor or just use it for fusing or enhancement?
    Knights and Dragons Code: XBC-PMW-WPB
    IGN: Kallous Level: 100+
    Guild: CotS

Quote Originally Posted by gbaba1 View Post
    hey guys im lvl 75 rocking infernal+ sky angel and darkprince+, i wanted to know if there is a faster way to get gems than to the option of downloading apps in the store option, i mean i read that people earn like 50 aweek and i can barely get 5 soo please help me if you know anything about it.
    my code XBB-HPD-NMG usualy got nemsis.
    thanks alot
    Spamming video offers works quite often. Apparently with wifi off you can get more (though it uses a lot of data, be careful if you don't have too much as it might end up being pretty costly), hasn't made a difference for me yet though. Eitherway, it strongly depends on your location whether you get a lot of offers or not.

I'll add you as I can use some nemesis friends, though I probably won't be of much help to you yet (except for easy battle wins).
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kallous View Post
    Hi,
    Is the Nemesis armor worth anything after the Current Boss Battle?
    I have the Siren Nemesis and it was all I could do to win 15 to get the craft pieces (although I am short on gold to actually craft it at them moment)
    Should I hold on to the armor or just use it for fusing or enhancement?
    Without the damage boost they're quite useless. Friends can help you a lot in getting more kills on the epic boss.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?

Leveling beyond 100

I see some people focussing on continuing to level up after reaching lvl 100, is there a point in leveling beyond 100 except the odd gems and gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Leveling beyond 100

I see some people focussing on continuing to level up after reaching lvl 100, is there a point in leveling beyond 100 except the odd gems and gold?
    It just happens naturally, + no.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.

Is there any 2 star armor that can be crafted ? If not should i just use them for fusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Keymoe View Post
    It just happens naturally, + no.
    That's my point I guess. It doesn't happen naturally for me. I farmed Prince stage until I reached lvl 100 but didn't see much point in continuing that since i had crafted my +version. So now I just do whatever snakeskin farming I can manage without getting bored to death and that hardly gives me any xp. So what are other people doing that gives them xp to steadily level up?

Non-plus vs Plus Armor

Ok... I thought I had this figured out, but now I think not. Say I have Hydra Hunter armor and I level it up so that I can craft Hydra+. I have been under the impression that I now have Hydra+ armor (same set that I was leveling), not just Hydra. I recently received crafted some Hydra+ armor and it explicitly says Hydra+, so that makes me doubt that the set that I was leveling up is what I thought it was.

So the question here is - should I stop leveling my original Hydra as soon as I hit level 15 and go craft a Hydra+ or am I actually crafting Hydra+ after I hit level 15?

I think I know the answer, but I want to confirm before I start banging my head against the table...

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude View Post
    Ok... I thought I had this figured out, but now I think not. Say I have Hydra Hunter armor and I level it up so that I can craft Hydra+. I have been under the impression that I now have Hydra+ armor (same set that I was leveling), not just Hydra. I recently received crafted some Hydra+ armor and it explicitly says Hydra+, so that makes me doubt that the set that I was leveling up is what I thought it was.

So the question here is - should I stop leveling my original Hydra as soon as I hit level 15 and go craft a Hydra+ or am I actually crafting Hydra+ after I hit level 15?

I think I know the answer, but I want to confirm before I start banging my head against the table...
    You stop leveling your normal version when you unlock the +version at lvl 15. Then craft your hydra hunter+ and start leveling that from scrath. Use the old hydra armor for enhancement/fuse

Once you unlock the + version you have the ability to craft a + version next time you craft that particular armor. It does not change your existing armor to the plus version. If it's a + version, it will have the + in the name.

And yes, once the + version is unlocked, I would suggest you stop leveling the normal version and concentrate on the + version (crafting and enhancing).
    Last edited by Sunsfan1caw; 05-22-2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Clarification
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

is Monster Madness the last building quest?

I already have one Monster Nest (it requires me to have 2), and after reading some of this thread I want to hurry up and build mostly Training Fields. I'm wondering if I can sell off my Crystal Conservatories and 2nd dungeon yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsfan1caw View Post
    Once you unlock the + version you have the ability to craft a + version next time you craft that particular armor. It does not change your existing armor to the plus version. If it's a + version, it will have the + in the name.

And yes, once the + version is unlocked, I would suggest you stop leveling the normal version and concentrate on the + version (crafting and enhancing).
    Crap! I was afraid of that. Thanks for the replies. I will now commence to banging my head on the table...

You stop leveling your normal version when you unlock the +version at lvl 15. Then craft your hydra hunter+ and start leveling that from scrath. Use the old hydra armor for enhancement/fuse
    Thanks Brutus for the quick response. It appears that I am unable to use the Hydra (L27) to enhance the Hydra+ (L3). Should I be able to do that?
    Last edited by GrumpyDude; 05-22-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks Brutus for the quick response. It appears that I am unable to use the Hydra (L27) to enhance the Hydra+ (L3). Should I be able to do that?
    Yes, you should be able to. One of your knights is probably wearing the regular lvl 27 hydra armor. Just put some other amor on him and you can use the lvl 27 armor to enhance.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgrunt View Post
    Is there any 2 star armor that can be crafted ? If not should i just use them for fusion.
    As far as I know you can't craft any 2* armor.

I would rather keep them as an enhancement fodder as they give 50ep with the same element rather using them to fuse.

That's my point I guess. It doesn't happen naturally for me. I farmed Prince stage until I reached lvl 100 but didn't see much point in continuing that since i had crafted my +version. So now I just do whatever snakeskin farming I can manage without getting bored to death and that hardly gives me any xp. So what are other people doing that gives them xp to steadily level up?
    I farm some of the 3 * armor to use as enhancers cause at lvl 60+ using snakeskin is not very cost effective.
    Last edited by Raistmar; 05-22-2013 at 03:38 PM.