Notice to SAS - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice to SAS

Banned
    Post Count
    Dude you always get multiple slots on the case event. what is going on?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    *sigh*

Prior to this war everyone in FC was called "tyler durden". 60 Tylers got multiple slots between them, I only got 1.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    oh... well now i know... name plagiarism

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You might want to consider spending a bit of time reading through some older threads (without posting in them!), and generally getting a feel for the place before you start posting everywhere.

Just a suggestion.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh good ..baldy from fraud club is on. Anything to say in response to my last two postings?

You were quite verbose before... Strange... Wonder what has changed all of a sudden.
    Last edited by Lawyer; 05-19-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    an admin should close this thread.....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wa7sh View Post
    an admin should close this thread.....
    Not at all. A lot of us who have no beef with FC, SAS, HTC-#smuglife, or Indians are really waiting to see if anyone from FC is going to address the alleged cheaters in their crew. I was mad as Hell that HCG finished top 10 with the aid of a cheater and only one of them had the balls to say they would forfeit their tainted prizes.

FC was amongst the most outraged and said that just that should happen.

Now crickets....

And for the record, Billionaire is one of the best members of the forum and for the game. I have no problem with any of the top groups.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Droop1972 View Post
    And for the record, Billionaire is one of the best members of the forum.
    I am with SAS and on a personal note I second that.

They were exuberantly knocking our stance with GREE but their silence is now deafening that it has been exposed that their team are littered with members who with the help of 'friends in GREE' got resets.

WHERE ARE YOU FC?
    Last edited by MrTL; 05-19-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    As we wait for a response that may never come, I would like to set the record straight ..

It is cheaters ... Plural... That are within fraud club...

I exposed one name simply to prove a point they in fact do have them in their syndicate.

Edit.. These cheaters did resets, respect point hacks, gold hacks ect...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer View Post
    Koralene is not the only one within fraud club that is a known cheater. There are others.

Fraud club has already found the second one..... Right fraud club?

But I assure you...he is not the only one... There are more. Dig deeper fraud club.

Fraud club... It is great how you used to point out the cheats in other people's syndicates and embarrass them in public.... Yet you allowed your own syndicate to become overrun with cheats. Bet it doesn't feel that great to be put under the microscope does it? I like how you all went silent when you discovered what I said was true.

Billionaire, sez, Zora, baldy, viola you chose to publicly vilify me.... Are you man enough now to come on and set the record straight?
    no i'm not man enough rofl .. go figure

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer View Post
    As we wait for a response that may never come, I would like to set the record straight ..

It is cheaters ... Plural... That are within fraud club...

I exposed one name simply to prove a point they in fact do have them in their syndicate.

Edit.. These cheaters did resets, respect point hacks, gold hacks ect...
    Posting Guidelines - *Updated 3-6-13*

Welcome to the forums! We aim to provide a fun and positive place for everyone to post about their experiences with our games. To that end, we require that everyone read and follow the guidelines below.

Please DO:
    • Keep posts constructive
    • Treat your fellow forum goers (who love the games as much as you do) with respect
    • Keep invite codes and syndicate recruitment requests in the relevant sub-forums or your signature
    Please DO NOT:
    • Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.
    • Swear or use any obscenities (cutting out letters or replacing letters with symbols still counts as swearing)
    • Discuss locked threads or moderation actions.
    • Post any form of nudity or sexual content.
    • Post any form of racist or otherwise discriminatory content.
    • Reveal your or anyone else's personal information.
    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • Discuss unreleased game content.
    • Engage in religious or political discussion, or promote political or legal actions or boycotts against any entity
    • Hijack threads or go off-topic
    • Spam
    • "Necro" old threads
    • Use gigantic images in your signature
    • Post content from or discuss non-GREE games
    • Post from multiple forum accounts
    • Discuss illegal activities
    • Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)
    • Advertise any product and/or service.
    • Discuss or post in-whole or in-part any private discussion with a staff member or support agent without permission.
    • Post links to anything that violates these guidelines.
    Additionally:
    • Abuse towards any staff member or moderator is prohibited
    • We reserve the right to edit or remove posts at any time for any reason
    • These rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time; it is the responsibility of all forum users to understand and abide by the current posting guidelines.
    Thank you all for our cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact a moderator.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTL View Post

They were exuberantly knocking our stance with GREE but their silence is now deafening that it has been exposed that their team are littered with members who with the help of 'friends in GREE' got resets.

WHERE ARE YOU FC?
    for goodness sake, why don't u contact GREE and request a reset? i did contact gree about 2 months ago and requested a reset. i must've emailed them 10 times but they did NOT reset the game for me. u want a proof of that? they told me NO we do not do game resets without some really good reason. that reason could be anything, i dont know. but its not only some of the fight club members got resets in past, there were many other. why don't u ppl go and ask Indians how and why they got resets?

the thing is, if u got deep pockets to move the world around u? go ahead and get that done. if u don't have deep pockets, u'll be just like me. u won't get anything. now u wish to go round and round, be my guest. nobody is "obligated" to answer u. if u have some proof on u, go ahead, contact gree and tell them since they did it for someone else, they're obligated to do it for u too. good luck with that and i really wish that u get a reset on ur game. how about that

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTL View Post

WHERE ARE YOU FC?
    Just to go on the resets. Getting a reset is not cheating. It may be unfair on some other members, but it is not cheating. Getting a reset because you got a ban for cheating, like Leonidis, is definitely wrong. But just getting a reset isn't against any rules. And it is not just FC who have players who got reset in there ranks. There is what 1/2 members in FC who have had resets, just as many in Indian Nation.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius. View Post
    That granny sure does have a colorful vocabulary.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius. View Post
    long response ..

here's a short, quick and "effective" response. hope u loved it