I support GREE employees, I mean the cartel!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I support GREE employees, I mean the cartel!!

Articulate Author BrodawgCanada's Avatar
    Post Count

I support GREE employees, I mean the cartel!!

Well it's very evident by the scoreboards that "the cartel" are obviously GReE employees!! Still scoring millions of points. Even if "the cartel" didn't pay to play, there is still factions scoring the same amount of points!! Of course GREE has employees playing to entice the players who have gambling problems!! It's smart for them to do no doubt. I just wish players or employees bull$hitting would stop flodding the forums, crying. Boo hoo, remember GREE ALWAYS will win!! Sincerely a GREE employee?
    MW Faction - Ranger Eagles

Post Count
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw the leaderboard Brodawg. How did so many points accumulate among free players? However, we don't know exactly how many actually agreed to not use gold. Agreeing with a post in a forum isn't the same as "practicing what you preach".

"Gambling problems"...lol. I know it's a serious and very real disease, but I never thought of this game to fall within the gambling category (that is, not until I experienced the disparity with the rival attacks) Now you're taking a risk when you hit anyone; no matter how high your stats are, you may still lose to a rival with less.

Consistent Contributor BlackArrow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I knew you were a Gree employee Brodawg...always talking about how much you liked the game !!

Banned
    Post Count
    Even Gree employees admit they play the game!

http://www.digitallydownloaded.net/2...e-not.html?m=1

Is it fair for them to play? Are they playing with free gold? How long will it be before I'm banned from the forums?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodawgCanada View Post
    Well it's very evident by the scoreboards that "the cartel" are obviously GReE employees!! Still scoring millions of points. Even if "the cartel" didn't pay to play, there is still factions scoring the same amount of points!! Of course GREE has employees playing to entice the players who have gambling problems!! It's smart for them to do no doubt. I just wish players or employees bull$hitting would stop flodding the forums, crying. Boo hoo, remember GREE ALWAYS will win!! Sincerely a GREE employee?
    You are correct indeed.

ex-employee

Post Count
    I saw several people that don't spend very much anyways state that they were going to join the "Cartel", but as far as I know every top10 team said that they would still be participating.

Post Count
    So you are surprised that the natural progression of any competitive event is that the event got more competitive?
    You are surprised the WD points keep going up?
    You thought the cartel would make the top 10 require 1,000,000 points?

And then how did all of a sudden we jump to accusing Gree employees of anything?

I am so confused, this post reads like whining/conspiracy theory more than anything.

Post Count
    in 3...2......just kidding

This is actually some entertaining reading material early this morning.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    "Gambling problems"...lol. I know it's a serious and very real disease
    I hate when people refer to gambling/alcohol addiction as diseases, as they just aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudClown View Post
    Is it fair for them to play? Are they playing with free gold? How long will it be before I'm banned from the forums?
    I think it's a good thing when employees play the game, as it can give them a better understanding of the game, which I find to be important. They shouldn't however have access to unlimited resources and such on those accounts though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vNastIER View Post
    Did someone say "Gossip Girl" "you'll never know"
    Not a topic I will give much consternation to! I recognize that paper airplanes are inherently disposable and disgruntled employees tend to be disgruntled!

Brodawg, you can believe it or not believe it, but those are actual players. Sorry to bust your conspiracy theory.

Even Gree employees admit they play the game!

http://www.digitallydownloaded.net/2...e-not.html?m=1

What, you want the people who work on the games to not know how the games work in practice? That's no good either. They don't spend gold outside the test environment unless they bought it or unless we have to test something on live due to an emergency; the one time someone didn't know about this rule and loaded themselves up with gold in the live environment, I banned that account. We take it seriously. They're not in any factions that have ever even placed in the top 2000, much less then top 10.

Very interesting perspective. Does this confirm some of the gossip and whispers we hear?
    Yeeeeah... "employee rights" there is one of our repeat forum trolls, he's about as close to an employee here as the Kermit the Frog is.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yeeeeah... "employee rights" there is one of our repeat forum trolls, he's about as close to an employee here as the Kermit the Frog is.
    Nice to see you here, but can you adress some of the wd fenomena that have occured? The big margins in def stats, the zero allie mystery?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DME View Post
    I hate when people refer to gambling/alcohol addiction as diseases, as they just aren't.
    I know people who are gambling addicts, and it is a disease. One of them is an accomplished professor who now cannot keep more than $10 in her wallet at one time because she will gamble it away. Diseases are not only physical, but psychological and neurological as well. Not sure why you don't think that gambling and alcoholism aren't real diseases, but they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Muse_boa View Post
    Nice to see you here, but can you adress some of the wd fenomena that have occured? The big margins in def stats, the zero allie mystery?
    I will do my best in a bit, yes.