Question About FC and Gree - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Question About FC and Gree

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post

You seem to have a lot of hate towards FC for some unknown reason.
    It is not hate, but a lack of respect.

Post Count
    We don't have anyone in FC called Kor and if that's all the evidence you can offer then its extremely weak and you're basically clutching at straws.

Provide me with the names of the accounts before they had a reset, their current names and why they obtained a reset and I'll take you seriously. At the moment all I'm seeing is one person who has something against Fight Club.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We don't have anyone in FC called Kor and if that's all the evidence you can offer then its extremely weak and you're basically clutching at straws.

Provide me with the names of the accounts before they had a reset, their current names and why they obtained a reset and I'll take you seriously. At the moment all I'm seeing is one person who has something against Fight Club.
    Amaryllis is koralene, the girl that FC members were so quick to call a gold hack. even though she's now a member of fc

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Amaryllis is koralene, the girl that FC members were so quick to call a gold hack. even though she's now a member of fc

Oh damn... I was holding back to give him the body slam.

The reason they got the reset? Simple.. To lower their level ..

Lurker
    Post Count
    lolwatnow

*popcorn*

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yo dude that asked for the name...... Seems they provided it , and you are ghost! As in gone! Lol

Bunch of pathetic liars and cheats and fools however you look at it!

If you are scoring 40million in these battles and not cheating , you are an idiot.

Bragging about 11k battles, and claim you didn't hack gold or cheat in anyway, you are an idiot. And no way you have a life , real life, not poor pixels!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel6ix6ix6 View Post
    Yo dude that asked for the name...... Seems they provided it , and you are ghost! As in gone! Lol

Bunch of pathetic liars and cheats and fools however you look at it!

If you are scoring 40million in these battles and not cheating , you are an idiot.

Bragging about 11k battles, and claim you didn't hack gold or cheat in anyway, you are an idiot. And no way you have a life , real life, not poor pixels!

I am waiting for the classic... Oh you don't have proof...

Hint... Oh yes I do...

Post Count
    Like i said, if she obtained a reset then it was well before she joined Fight Club.

Also i've had a look at her inventory and there's no Koraline Crossfire. I'm sure if Koraline got a reset she'd want that prize as she spent a massive amount of gold to get it.

When a player gets a reset they are given any major prizes they won previously.

I've looked through her inventory and can't see any 'old' prizes. It looks like a new account has been started 3/4 months ago and a large amount of gold has been purchased and spent on crates. Nothing unusual there, i did it once upon a time with Avon.

Also from looking at her inventory she's got boss prizes that are a couple of months old so this really has nothing to do with Fight Club. Whatever actions she took before she joined us was up to her and i would suggest you get the full story before you start throwing your toys out the pram.

There's plenty of teams out there that have players who have had a reset for one reason or another. This really isn't anything new and happened months ago so its old news.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Like i said, if she obtained a reset then it was well before she joined Fight Club.

Also i've had a look at her inventory and there's no Koraline Crossfire. I'm sure if Koraline got a reset she'd want that prize as she spent a massive amount of gold to get it.

When a player gets a reset they are given any major prizes they won previously.

I've looked through her inventory and can't see any 'old' prizes. It looks like a new account has been started 3/4 months ago and a large amount of gold has been purchased and spent on crates. Nothing unusual there, i did it once upon a time with Avon.

Also from looking at her inventory she's got boss prizes that are a couple of months old so this really has nothing to do with Fight Club. Whatever actions she took before she joined us was up to her and i would suggest you get the full story before you start throwing your toys out the pram.

There's plenty of teams out there that have players who have had a reset for one reason or another. This really isn't anything new and happened months ago so its old news.
    You're a rapist.

Banned
    Post Count
    Actually it happened within the last week. pm me your email address and I'll send you some screen shots. You're thinking about one of her prior resets. She just got another.

If you'd like screenshots of a hacker admitting how he cheated the game over-and-over and then admitting that he shared that knowledge with other players, and then the ones of GREE reinstating him twice after he was first caught with too much $ and then again when he was caught with too much RP, I can. The ones where they adjusted his inventory down to "only" 100 of each major RP items are particularly brilliant.

Or you could bury your head in the sand and pretend there isn't a problem.
    Last edited by Killshot-CC; 05-18-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Is it time to start posting screenshots yet failure club? Come on... You know you want them ...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer View Post
    Is it time to start posting screenshots yet failure club? Come on... You know you want them ...
    I am Jack's pathological urge to troll.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Lurker
    Post Count
    bumping for level reset shame. Go on, please explain fully and not dodge or misdirect.

p.s word on the street is that Koralene didnt want the crossfire anymore and asked for it to be removed and replaced with something else.

Banned
    Post Count
    Show me some proof of these so called level resets you keep banging on about because I'm not aware of FC members getting a reset.

You seem to have a lot of hate towards FC for some unknown reason.
    Well you've been given proof by multiple people, so what's the new excuse?

Post Count
    Hi Guys,

This thread has definitely run it's course and has pretty much turned into a back and forth of he said she said.

I would now like to direct your attention to our....forum rules!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

/closed

~Sirius