Page 49 of 415 First ... 3947484950515999149 ... Last
    Level 58, AA+ level 40, also have a Crius at 40 and the other two around 25ish. Work in progress. You are actually ahead of me, you have maxed AA

Quote Originally Posted by Ominousz View Post
    Awesome Im at Misty Marsh aswell xD

What's your lvl Varza, and armor?

Your friends health and stats depends on your level. The higher your level the higher is your friends stats as well. So you should still focus on leveling.

maxed AA+ is awesome! my game rocks once i got it

Im all up for lvling though, money gathering and armor enhancing doesnt slow me that much, I farm snakeskins till i have like 6 sets to make, then use the rest of my knights health to lvl up, that way i make most advantage of what Raistmar posted above

Oh yeah, good point! Had forgotten about it. Well I *am* still leveling. I just made 59 What I do is I try not to use friends for the normal levels, unless I have some left over and I can't regenerate epic energy before I sleep. Mostly I farm first, then go for a higher level (Sunken Carrack ATM) and if I die before the boss, I just wait to regen and then beat it. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Your friends health and stats depends on your level. The higher your level the higher is your friends stats as well. So you should still focus on leveling.

Question about + version of armors

If i fuse together armors, then i level that armor up, lets say sky guardian to level 20.. does that unlock + version of that armor to craft?

do u guys know the growth rate of the new epic armor?

Quote Originally Posted by wofuchi View Post
    Dont think anyone has crafted the + version yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kracken74 View Post
    If i fuse together armors, then i level that armor up, lets say sky guardian to level 20.. does that unlock + version of that armor to craft?
    You can only gain + versions of uncraftable armor through DPC.

Quote Originally Posted by wofuchi View Post
    It has the same leveling rate as all 70 armors, except it's +version unlocks at level 35.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

how ddo u guys fuse so fast? i cant craft faster than what i fuse >_<

does upgrading the craft building helps alot?

Quote Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
    how ddo u guys fuse so fast? i cant craft faster than what i fuse >_<

does upgrading the craft building helps alot?
    What do you mean by fuse so fast? Are you referring to enchancing or fusion?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

So it has been over three days and countless attempts to play KnD. Still getting Error Code: 100007. Still trying. Nothing has helped.

Has anyone else had this problem after re-downloading the game?

oops i mean enchance**

Quote Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
    oops i mean enchance**
    Usually we just farm snakeskin to enchance. At the last ten to fifteen levels, we fuse basic armors to get 50EP armors and use them to enchance, though this method is very expensive and not meant for lower leveled players.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Usually we just farm snakeskin to enchance. At the last ten to fifteen levels, we fuse basic armors to get 50EP armors and use them to enchance, though this method is very expensive and not meant for lower leveled players.
    But the crafting takes 2hours....i have alot of snake skin here but i cant enhance my armors due to the slow crafting process

Quote Originally Posted by laurish View Post
    So it has been over three days and countless attempts to play KnD. Still getting Error Code: 100007. Still trying. Nothing has helped.

Has anyone else had this problem after re-downloading the game?
    i sometimes got it...the error means that server currently unavailable = down/maintenance or device cut off from internet for a second and the error shows
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.