Page 41 of 415 First ... 3139404142435191141 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    Hi guys. I just started this game last night and i'm lvl 15 atm. Have to say this game is addictive. I've browsed through the spreadsheet and some of the other threads but theres so much info everywhere that im getting confused.
    I'm currently at the Honor stage of Flaming Wildwood and not doing too well. I don't have friends on my list. Tried adding some guys from here but no response. No one's adding me either prolly cause im a lowbie >. The rewards would be nice tho.

Could someone help me out by listing what are the armor setups i should be going for at my current level or something thats a little ahead of me. In short; Must equip novice sets.
    Here's what i am currently using.
    Monk's Vestments: Level 8
    Seafoam Armor: Level 17
    Stonescale Platemail: Level 8
    You can focus on leveling your monk vestments first. However you main goal is to get the big four armor ( atlantean avenger+, crius+, hydra hunter+ and living flame+). If you want a head start, you can consider fusing basic water and basic wind armor to have a chance at getting atlantean avenger armor so that you can level it to 15 and unlock the atlantean avenger+. Also friends are pretty important, so send a pm here and there to other forum members and they'll probably be nice enough to add you.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Hello everyone,

I found out about this forum today and I must say that I found a lot of helpful information already! I amcurrently at lvl 41 (mighty stage of Blazing Tides) and have been spending a lot of resources/gold on
    trying to get legendary armor by fusing. From what I understand in the several threads I’ve read here isthat I must prioritize getting “the big four” (crius+, atlantean+, living flame+ and hydra+), is this
    correct?

Currently I have:
    Commander: Monk lvl 25
    Earth: Swamp Shaman Robes lvl 6 (just got it today)
    Water: Hydra lvl 15
    Fire: Living flame lvl 16
    Earth: Atlantean lvl 15
    Spirit: Chimera lvl 22

My base lacks 2 more upgrades (the 1mil and 2 mil ones) and I got 2x monster nest, 2x armorsmith, 3x cathedral, 3x guard tower, 2x prison, 2x crystal conservatory, 3x tavern and 2x training fields.
    I currently have 400k gold and no gems, what should I be aiming for? I noticed that training fields give a lot more gold, but at the same time I don’t want to spend all my gold on x amount of training fields
    and then having to sell a couple of them because a quest demands me to buy for example 3 prisons.

So in a nutshell my questions are:
    1. Is aiming for the “big four - lvl 50” the way to go at the moment?
    2. Castle layout; how many smiths/training fields should I get, should I get them right away or will
    there be more quests demanding me to buy certain other buildings?
    3. Should I get the 1mil castle upgrade as soon as possible or prioritize upgrading my armors?
    4. What’s the best way to spend gems?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read through all this!

Quote Originally Posted by Goheh View Post
    Hello everyone,

I found out about this forum today and I must say that I found a lot of helpful information already! I amcurrently at lvl 41 (mighty stage of Blazing Tides) and have been spending a lot of resources/gold on
    trying to get legendary armor by fusing. From what I understand in the several threads I’ve read here isthat I must prioritize getting “the big four” (crius+, atlantean+, living flame+ and hydra+), is this
    correct?

Currently I have:

My base lacks 2 more upgrades (the 1mil and 2 mil ones) and I got 2x monster nest, 2x armorsmith, 3x cathedral, 3x guard tower, 2x prison, 2x crystal conservatory, 3x tavern and 2x training fields.
    I currently have 400k gold and no gems, what should I be aiming for? I noticed that training fields give a lot more gold, but at the same time I don’t want to spend all my gold on x amount of training fields
    and then having to sell a couple of them because a quest demands me to buy for example 3 prisons.

2. Castle layout; how many smiths/training fields should I get, should I get them right away or will
    3. Should I get the 1mil castle upgrade as soon as possible or prioritize upgrading my armors?

1)Yes. Don't bother leveling the earth shaman at the moment. It's harder and more expensive. Focus on getting the big 4 first, and then when you reach the swamp shaman stage, level the swamp shaman to level 20 and craft the +version.

2)That's up to your discretion, whether you want to follow the building quest or build buildings that best increase your income.

3)Depending if you think you'll need more money while upgrading your armors. If you is that you have more money than you need, you May not need it yet.

4)Castle upgrades like armorsmiths.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    You can focus on leveling your monk vestments first. However you main goal is to get the big four armor ( atlantean avenger+, crius+, hydra hunter+ and living flame+). If you want a head start, you can consider fusing basic water and basic wind armor to have a chance at getting atlantean avenger armor so that you can level it to 15 and unlock the atlantean avenger+. Also friends are pretty important, so send a pm here and there to other forum members and they'll probably be nice enough to add you.
    Thank you for the info. If you don't mind, just 1 more question to which I tried to find the answer but couldn't. Would it make any difference to the EP if I were to use a lvl 1 basic armor or lvl 2 basic armor to enhance something else?

I don't really know who to pm to request them to add me T_T so if anyone see this and is kind enough please add me!
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

1)Yes. Don't bother leveling the earth shaman at the moment. It's harder and more expensive. Focus on getting the big 4 first, and then when you reach the swamp shaman stage, level the swamp shaman to level 20 and craft the +version.

2)That's up to your discretion, whether you want to follow the building quest or build buildings that best increase your income.

3)Depending if you think you'll need more money while upgrading your armors. If you is that you have more money than you need, you May not need it yet.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! Is there a questlist anywhere so I can see if
    more 'build x amount of this buildingtype' will follow? As I would eventually like to
    build a base that best increases my income but like to follow the questline at the same time.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! Is there a questlist anywhere so I can see if
    more 'build x amount of this buildingtype' will follow? As I would eventually like to
    build a base that best increases my income but like to follow the questline at the same time.
    Welcome uh I don't think there is. Basically they'll tell you to slowly progress from one type of building to another, eventually ending with building training fields and monster nests. The final reward is only 1 gem though if I'm not mistaken.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

@gen it gives additional ep per level. As for adding people you can normally see it on people sigs.

@goheh so far I haven't seen any, but for me the increase in income outweighs the extra exp/gold provided by those building quest so I just skipped them after they required me to build those monster nest.

Quoted for truth. Although Goheh, for a new guy it seems like you've figured out alot and taken onboard the information here anyway. I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    Thank you for the info. If you don't mind, just 1 more question to which I tried to find the answer but couldn't. Would it make any difference to the EP if I were to use a lvl 1 basic armor or lvl 2 basic armor to enhance something else?

I don't really know who to pm to request them to add me T_T so if anyone see this and is kind enough please add me!
    PM the player you want to add, most of us have our codes in our sig, but as you reach higher levels, you get alot more friend requests and that's why we like to have forum members PM us so we can add you rather than looking through hundred of Friend requests

I've added you now. I'm not the best player here by any means, but i'm getting there and i'm sure I can be of use to a player of your level! Any low levels players feel free to add me, just send me a PM first. I remember how hard it was low levels, till I joined the forum. I'd just like to pass on the help I gained by doing the same so feel free to PM me your code for another friend.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Hello everyone,

correct?

Currently I have:

Hi Goheh, welcome to the forums!

To answer your question, the "big four" is great for getting you pass through the game, but it is not necessary. Just make sure you are using the + version. The swamp shaman is nice, but like deathaxe said, it takes a lot of enhancement points to upgrade. If you do want to level it though, only get it to 35 so you can unlock the + version.

I made it through the game only using max cirius+ and max hydra+. After I had those two, I started on my level 70 armor (which was infernal). So maybe you can work on just 2 of the big four and then start on your swamp. Just level it up to 35 and then, when you can, craft the + versionc. You'll have a real bad boy on your team.

One thing that I do recommend though, TRY to get as many training fields as possible. However much money you have right now, go invest in training fields. Money is important in this game and training fields are the best for getting more money. Those other builds aren't great for money at all, so sell them for more training fields!

Bug with hp regeneration? I haven't been using my knights for. Couple of hours and they haven't regained hp back

@neo 3 star armor only need to be level 20 to unlock the + version.

@wdraizen just restart the game and it should refill your hp.

Hello everyone! and a question about Plus Armors

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here and to ask a quick question.

I have been playing for a while, and have Wind Monarch's Robes up to level 25. All the information that I have found on the web so far indicates that I should be able to forge Wind Monarch's Robes+ but I have not been given that ability yet.

The only reason I can think of so far that would prevent me from doing that is I have not learned how to create Mystic Armor+ yet. I am just guessing though.

Does anyone know if that is the reason I cannot make Wind Monarch's Robes+? If that is not the reason can someone let me know what the reason is?

Thank you!

Nieriel

Quote Originally Posted by Nieriel View Post
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone here and to ask a quick question.

I have been playing for a while, and have Wind Monarch's Robes up to level 25. All the information that I have found on the web so far indicates that I should be able to forge Wind Monarch's Robes+ but I have not been given that ability yet.

The only reason I can think of so far that would prevent me from doing that is I have not learned how to create Mystic Armor+ yet. I am just guessing though.

Does anyone know if that is the reason I cannot make Wind Monarch's Robes+? If that is not the reason can someone let me know what the reason is?

Thank you!

Nieriel
    You can only get wind monarch+ a non craftable armor, from the dark prince chest.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

You can only get wind monarch+ a non craftable armor, from the dark prince chest.
    Oh, darn. Well I got my answer I just don't like it :P

Thank you Deathexe

I know there are a bunch of +armors you can only get from chest, but is there a way you could fuse them or all fuses only regular?