Results - - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results -

Post Count
    Since the results are not out and not sure if they ever will be (as per MW example), can't the guild leaders on kakao agree to report their guild's points and we reconstruct the rank here in a spreadsheet?

I know it's impossible to get all the guilds, but maybe we can get most of the relevant ones...
    KA player: 258-883-538

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Pain View Post
    Not poor, just not stupid. But hey if you want to dump 2K to win a couple of units more power to you. But please dont default on the credit card bill when your realize how pathetic you were 6 months from now when KA is over and your still paying down the card
    LOL you must be poor, defult over a couple of grand? I do aggree if you are that poor that a couple of grand matters to you then you really shouldn't be palying these games, or at least accept you will never compete.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by giubr View Post
    maybe we can get most of the relevant ones...
    They are all relevant. The people in guild #1249 want to know their standings as well. They should have the opportunity as much as us in the top 25. If gree isn't going to post the standings as they have before, then they should at least make an announcement.

p.s. DR Pain please stop trolling. Yes we spend real money on this game. We are ok with it and ourselves, and do not need your permission nor blessing.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Banned
    Post Count
    They will not post it because of the questions regarding the hacker guilds not being fixed. Or he will post it then ignore questions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassenr@hotmail.com View Post
    They are all relevant. The people in guild #1249 want to know their standings as well. They should have the opportunity as much as us in the top 25. If gree isn't going to post the standings as they have before, then they should at least make an announcement.
    I agree that all the guilds are relevant. What I meant by not being able to get all of them is that not all guilds visit the forum and thus we wouldn't be able to get them all. But for the guilds who do not visit the forum, that wouldn't be relevant at all, as they wouldn't see the official classification anyway.

I agree that in an ideal world GREE should publish the list as they started the tradition in the first war, or communicate otherwise. But since we've seen that GREE is way far from the ideal customer service, I was suggesting an player's lead initiative instead of just sitting and complaining that they are counting money.
    KA player: 258-883-538

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by giubr View Post
    I agree that all the guilds are relevant. What I meant by not being able to get all of them is that not all guilds visit the forum and thus we wouldn't be able to get them all. But for the guilds who do not visit the forum, that wouldn't be relevant at all, as they wouldn't see the official classification anyway.

I agree that in an ideal world GREE should publish the list as they started the tradition in the first war, or communicate otherwise. But since we've seen that GREE is way far from the ideal customer service, I was suggesting an player's lead initiative instead of just sitting and complaining that they are counting money.
    Understood
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Kings-Ranking..!

KA - Pauxly & Gimin