The Maximum stats for a free player.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Maximum stats for a free player.

Hybrid View

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydrax View Post
    I'm a free player and knew from the onset that I'd never amount to a hill of beans against the giants or mega-giants of the game. Even if I had gotten into it at it's inception, they'd have surpassed me in the first minutes! I've seen the new gem purchase program as was stunned by the inclusion of a $10,000 value for monthly spending. I'm not that guy.I've played since maybe late fall last year, only checking kingdom MAYBE once a week. Nothing of interest. I read the boards, I thought many of the veterans here had a lot of good things to say about the game and I found the forum to be rather unlike those I've known in the past, so I gave the game more credence as a result.It wasn't until 2-11 of this year, that I began to actually play the game. wasn't really upgrading or getting into events of any significance until then. On 2-11, I decided, that I'd give this game some actual effort and sometime around there, I signed up for the forum to be able to actually, 'Speak' as well.Since 2-11, my stats have risen fairly well. Most will laugh, but for my kingdom and playing free, I think these jumps are not so bad:On 2-11: IPH $ 5,777On 4-17: IPH $12,1222-11: Att: 47,0004-17: Att: 186,5072-11: Def: 42,0004-17: Def: 171,948I upgraded 50 structures in 42 days starting on 2-11 and have upgraded 19 more in the past 30. I have no interest in 'camping' and am not concerned with being mauled down by the 'whales' of the game as people discuss in-game and here. It is what it is. I don't have a major power and as such, can only do what I can. I play with honor and the best I can and hope that I meet other honorable people, do good battle, and grow and learn.This post will also show a certain someone who's decided to take a 'liking' to me that I really don't care how much you want to 'scout' me, I don't hide and am very easy to find. I am allies with many from various clans and have had NO ISSUES until now with you. FYI: to all!!! I'm no 'SPY' and if you think I am, feel free to remove your alliance with me. I speak what's on my mind and don't bu!!**** anyone and never have and won't hide. Sorry guys... That's really only directed towards one person and so far, I haven't seen them posted on this thread yet, at least not by the one name I know them by, but I digress. Someone asked for a free players stats; I'm a free player and those are my stats. Respect them, loth them, laugh at them. They're the stats of a free player and took ABOUT 2 months to obtain. Also, I was in a camping guild for about a month of that time and do what I can with each event. I've also not asked for help by others in making runs at anything; whatever I've gotten, no matter how small, has been of my own doing.
    Spydrax: TY for sharing your stat progression with us. I respect you, Sir! I do hope that this hostile individual has come to his senses and grown beyond his state of paranoia regarding your game play! It sounds to me like this guy has been tripping and needs to lay off of whatever bad habit is making him accuse you of spying. Anyone who knows you will find you to be a straight-up, honorable bloke that makes for a loyal friend and ally. Regards,Lady Trinity
    KA - Trini

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DW.Trinity View Post
    Spydrax: TY for sharing your stat progression with us. I respect you, Sir! I do hope that this hostile individual has come to his senses and grown beyond his state of paranoia regarding your game play! It sounds to me like this guy has been tripping and needs to lay off of whatever bad habit is making him accuse you of spying. Anyone who knows you will find you to be a straight-up, honorable bloke that makes for a loyal friend and ally. Regards,Lady Trinity
    M'Lady Trinity, Your remarks are very humbling. Thank you! I have a great respect for you as well and you know you have my loyalty. Although your kingdom is VASTLY superior to mine and I couldn't even think to do anything to or against the giants that you roam the lands with, you know I'd be there to do whatever I could for you; even sacrificing my kingdom to flames if necessary!
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War