Casualty Rate Problem is back - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty Rate Problem is back

Post Count
    Lol this again. Learn to choose proper targets and your casualties will be fine. Because you can beat someone doesn't mean they are worth hitting.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Actually both are right. Had casualty Rates changed by victims woukd have lost near a dozen units.Niw me as attacker and raider lost my normal amounts.
    What?? I don't understand the words that are coming out of your mouth (keyboard).

Banned
    Post Count
    What my fat fingers while running on the treadmill were trying to say was had rates changed to what everyone says, the people i attacked would have lost a dozen or so units. They did not, thry lost 1 each. Thats normal.Now for me as attacker becuase their strength was 3/4 of mine i lost 2 units per 3 hits. A mixture of valor and loot. That is normal

Post Count
    My casualty rates are exactly what they have always been, very high. Welcome to our world, folks.

Post Count
    I don't think any of them with no casualties even pay any attention when we say we've had this since the beginning of the game. They just keep whining. The rest of us are doing fine this way. Learn to play the game properly and maybe you can do good as well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    What my fat fingers while running on the treadmill were trying to say was had rates changed to what everyone says, the people i attacked would have lost a dozen or so units. They did not, thry lost 1 each. Thats normal.Now for me as attacker becuase their strength was 3/4 of mine i lost 2 units per 3 hits. A mixture of valor and loot. That is normal
    Fair enough, when Ferr hit me the other day, I lost a couple of units in the defense of said attack. When I attack people, rarely do I have losses, but my attack is usually at least 2-4 times their defense, so I wouldn't expect many (if any) losses. However, when a vast majority of my teammates say they are suddenly experiencing 2-3 units lost per attack/raid...that is not normal. But for you to attempt to sit on your high horse (or even worse when PJ and his golden army try to), when this is suddenly happening at a rate that is past ridiculous is well, trifling.

Banned
    Post Count
    My theory is with the LTQ coming Gree figured your advantage was keep gold sales too low. What good is this advantage if it drive down g9ld sales. I think for every LTQ you will see universal casualties. I mean if you want no casualties buy a gold army.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P-TeCH View Post
    ah what the hell, here we go again!

I'm having the exact same problem as already described in that thread here:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post685987

I'm tired of this ****, it is not possible to play this game like this! I'm losing B-52's, Brigand Lightnigs and Elite Water Cruiser's in EVERY attack and raid!

Would you fix this already GREE!?

Welcome to the world of 90% of the rest of gameplayers...we missed you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bloving View Post
    I would say the middle is a good place to be as long as you don't get squished. I'm not where you are yet but I'm getting there. To be fair, I think it is easy to fall into the valor trap. Gree throws those valor units at players like water flows over Niagra Falls. Then suddenly someone dams up the river...oops..no more valor. I will admit I fell for it but since the last debacle I have taken a different tactic. Your insight is good advice.
    Best post of the No-No's yet. Don't want to crash their club and i will say there have been SOME good posts from that side, but evolving through planning, strategy and tactics is the name of the game whether you spend gold or not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    So playing the same game as the rest of us and don't like it? The rest of us have dealt with these losses since day one and learnt to adapt maybe you should to or if it is too hard quit. Just wait for next WD event when they lose 50k stats in 2 days to really see the complaints fly.
    I do have a problem with the attitudes of the yes-yeses in this forum. Did you you read your own post before you posted it? You say you have been playing the same game since the start and have learnt to adapt. In fact you havent adapted, because if it was from the start then the word adapt does not apply. The no-nos have had their casualty rates changed three times in 2 weeks. And you are giving them a hard time about not having adapted yet? Are you serious?

Why are many of the yes-yeses acting like the no-nos are cheats? Did they ask for the no-no, or hack to get the no-no? Nope, they are just playing the game in front of them. If the yes-yeses can get over thier own self-importance for half a second, they would realise that the no-nos have every right to be annoyed that the game they are playing is flip-flopping all over the place with no explanation or warning from the developer.

The no-nos I know have no issue playing the game with high casualty rates, but would just like to have some idea of what they are going to be moving forward.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
    I do have a problem with the attitudes of the yes-yeses in this forum. Did you you read your own post before you posted it? You say you have been playing the same game since the start and have learnt to adapt. In fact you havent adapted, because if it was from the start then the word adapt does not apply. The no-nos have had their casualty rates changed three times in 2 weeks. And you are giving them a hard time about not having adapted yet? Are you serious?

Why are many of the yes-yeses acting like the no-nos are cheats? Did they ask for the no-no, or hack to get the no-no? Nope, they are just playing the game in front of them. If the yes-yeses can get over thier own self-importance for half a second, they would realise that the no-nos have every right to be annoyed that the game they are playing is flip-flopping all over the place with no explanation or warning from the developer.

The no-nos I know have no issue playing the game with high casualty rates, but would just like to have some idea of what they are going to be moving forward.
    +1 on that.

Post Count
    The casualty rates are going to be high. There ya go...move forward from here.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Every player in the begining was a yes yes, every one. It wasn't until later that the no no was introduced. Forget the word adapt then. Lets just say we learned how to deal with it and grow. Now you will have to, even if this is a temporary on and off thing. Too bad, deal with it. I have no sympathy or sorrow for you. Now you just might have to suffer at the hands of those who know how. So many with the no no denied and lied. In war new problems can be thrown at you at any time, here at least all you lose is pixels if you can't learn to cope. Your opponents will use your inabilities against you, just as in the real world. This game jus might be getting more realistic nowadays. We know who the no nos are that abused and taunted, now you'll have to suffer, at least for a while. I have some no nos as team mates. At least they knew they were blessed, and never complained when they began losing units when this happened last week.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by seaagg View Post
    +1 on that.
    +1 on that from a yes/yesser. I was beginning to think that since they changed it back it was an overcompensation to the yes/yes. Now I'm thinking that this may be a gradual compensation by gree to attrit the no/No's. just a theory. FYI - personally, the no/no never bothered me. I would run across players with great stat, low IPH, high valor and assumed they were hacking if they didn't have gold. They would come and go, rising up the ladder while i slowly built my base. However, with the WD, those perceived hackers now have an unfair advantage since I many of us have to battle them for the same prizes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Every player in the begining was a yes yes, every one. It wasn't until later that the no no was introduced. Forget the word adapt then. Lets just say we learned how to deal with it and grow. Now you will have to, even if this is a temporary on and off thing. Too bad, deal with it. I have no sympathy or sorrow for you. Now you just might have to suffer at the hands of those who know how. So many with the no no denied and lied. In war new problems can be thrown at you at any time, here at least all you lose is pixels if you can't learn to cope. Your opponents will use your inabilities against you, just as in the real world. This game jus might be getting more realistic nowadays. We know who the no nos are that abused and taunted, now you'll have to suffer, at least for a while. I have some no nos as team mates. At least they knew they were blessed, and never complained when they began losing units when this happened last week.
    Again you are talking about no-nos as a collective. Of course no-nos in a top 3 faction understand how lucky they are and are more than happy to deal with it. But there are no-nos that didnt even know there was a difference in casualty rates between players. You honestly dont think they have any right too jump on the forum and voice their displeasure? You got to see the introduction of the no-no, and I am sure it was annoying. Did any yes-yeses complain at the time the no-no was discovered, or did every single one of you politely grit you teeth, suck in your complaints and learn to deal with it?

Maybe there were no-nos that abused or taunted, but there are others that reported this glitch to Gree/Funzio via support and were categorically told that no such thing existed. I dont particularly care which way Gree change this too, but I think that a huge switching of the rules like this on a weekly basis is a perfectly reasonable thing to complain about if people are bothered by it. It is a much better thing to complain about than most of the other sh*t that gets spun in these threads.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388