Page 16 of 244 First ... 614151617182666116 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Just curious, when you say "collect" do you keep it but not level it up, or note that you got it, fuse it into something else and move on? I wanted to collect armor too but quickly ran out of storage spots and I'm at level 92 with 40 of them. How are you doing it?
    Definitely keeping it! I'll level it up eventually but I'm keeping it! :P I worked way to hard to get it
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

How in the world do you guys get so many fusion stones? I've only been playing for a week and I have only gotten around 10 total. And every one of them goes to a failed attempt on barbarian raiding gear or steam powered exoskeleton. Having a hard time getting them too. Lol.

Stormrage Armor

Anyone know what armors you can fuse to make stormrage armor?

Picked up Infernal Lord with Horrible Wurm and Ruby Plate Mail. Another Legendary + Legendary = Ultra Rare.
    Knights & Dragons Friend Code:
    XBB - GWV - ZNC

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    storm sorcerer is better than stormrage. n horrible wurm+ > flowstone+ (black chest only) > horrible wurm > crius+ > flowstone
    Hey zhy, how do you get stormrage, what armors do you need to fuse together to get it

Steampowered Exoskeleton/Lightning Lord?

What should i fuse if i want a Steampowered Exoskeleton or Lightning Lord? I don't want another Forgemaster's garb

Quote Originally Posted by dontkilldyl View Post
    What should i fuse if i want a Steampowered Exoskeleton or Lightning Lord? I don't want another Forgemaster's garb
    it seems that there is no sure thing...
    same combination may cause different results
    sometimes you just need more luck

why do people keep asking "how to fuse this and how to fuse that"! a million times in a million threads people have mentioned all you need to know is the elements and the rest is pure crap luck! There is no formula, u just need to grind as mnay fusion stones as you can and keep throwing armors together with no target in mind and eventually you will get what you want

Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    why do people keep asking "how to fuse this and how to fuse that"! a million times in a million threads people have mentioned all you need to know is the elements and the rest is pure crap luck! There is no formula, u just need to grind as mnay fusion stones as you can and keep throwing armors together with no target in mind and eventually you will get what you want
    This is very much true. All you have to do is get the right combination of elements and hope for the best. There is no one best way to fuse. We wouldn't know unless Gree decides to let us know how the chances of fusing different types of armors are calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by dontkilldyl View Post
    My mate got Lightning Lord Armour through combining Swamp Shaman Robes and Rocfeather Robes. (lol)

What's the fastest way to enhance armory on 3 stars level?

How do i make or get monks vestments?

Please help, i cannot seem to find a way to make it

Quote Originally Posted by Jmouw View Post
    Please help, i cannot seem to find a way to make it
    Just keep fusing basics of spirit and earth. got plenty that way
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

I have a spare Dark Prince Royal Armor + and 36 fusion stones anything you guys want me to try or has anyone got anything good fusing it with another armor?

Hey guys, just started the game for about a week, just a quick question. How do i get fusion stones? Are they easy to obtain?