Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    The biggest thing I'd like to see changed is about farming. Enhancing armor, especially good armor, requires that you consume a crazy amount of armors. That's fine in general. But in order to get the required materials for these armors, you have to beat bosses on the maps. A lot of them. Over and over. It gets really really tedious farming the maps repeatedly.

Let's take an example. If you have an armor at level ~40 or above, you need to use at least 4 snakeskins to improve it one single level. At level 50, you probably need 8. 4 snakeskins requires 4 x 8 = 32 snakeskin strips. This requires you to farm the boss at least 16 times (and a few more since the boss sometimes drops stonescale instead).

I was originally really excited about the game and was ok with the farming. Just open a map, press fast forward, and tap to advance every few seconds. But in the last few weeks, the boredom has really gotten to me. I cant bear to farm anymore. Fighting raid bosses, doing PVP, all that stuff is good. But in order to improve your armor, farming is essential. And it is 10x more boring than it's worth. As a nice lady on a viral YouTube video said, "ain't nobody got time fo' dat!!!".

I think the solution may lie in making the more difficult maps more relevant to enhancement. Today, you have to expend a lot more energy to defeat the harder maps. Sure you have the chance to craft something nice like shaman robes or special captain, but you only need one or two of these to keep. Farming and then crafting their armors for enhancement purposes is a waste - way too much energy used, way too fee enhancement points given. It is by far more efficient to farm the easy maps, when you consider enhance points vs. energy used. If you raised the enhancement bonus from armors produced from the harder maps, you'd give players a reason to go back to those maps. I'd rather fight infernal lord once than the snakeskin medusa 16 times....
    Last edited by discopalace123; 04-04-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

Easier fusing.

I would deeply appreciate if u could trade in gold to get fusion stones,Like 200,000 gold is 1 fusion stone or for epic bosses or stage bosses to drop fusion stones more often.

ehm, on my 70s enhancement 4 snakeskin used to give me 80-90% of a level from about lv63 to 70 more or less
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

I would like to see some new lands open up belonging to dark king or queen or something I think that would be sweet

Redo

In the options menu players should have a start over feature.

Agreed.
    And I also recommend the set an option to choose Utomatic pick up exp and material,which can significantly save times. And auto fight may also a good choice, so that we do not need to press fight in every level, so boring and unnessersay.
    Quote Originally Posted by discopalace123 View Post
    The biggest thing I'd like to see changed is about farming. Enhancing armor, especially good armor, requires that you consume a crazy amount of armors. That's fine in general. But in order to get the required materials for these armors, you have to beat bosses on the maps. A lot of them. Over and over. It gets really really tedious farming the maps repeatedly.

Let's take an example. If you have an armor at level ~40 or above, you need to use at least 4 snakeskins to improve it one single level. At level 50, you probably need 8. 4 snakeskins requires 4 x 8 = 32 snakeskin strips. This requires you to farm the boss at least 16 times (and a few more since the boss sometimes drops stonescale instead).

I was originally really excited about the game and was ok with the farming. Just open a map, press fast forward, and tap to advance every few seconds. But in the last few weeks, the boredom has really gotten to me. I cant bear to farm anymore. Fighting raid bosses, doing PVP, all that stuff is good. But in order to improve your armor, farming is essential. And it is 10x more boring than it's worth. As a nice lady on a viral YouTube video said, "ain't nobody got time fo' dat!!!".

I think the solution may lie in making the more difficult maps more relevant to enhancement. Today, you have to expend a lot more energy to defeat the harder maps. Sure you have the chance to craft something nice like shaman robes or special captain, but you only need one or two of these to keep. Farming and then crafting their armors for enhancement purposes is a waste - way too much energy used, way too fee enhancement points given. It is by far more efficient to farm the easy maps, when you consider enhance points vs. energy used. If you raised the enhancement bonus from armors produced from the harder maps, you'd give players a reason to go back to those maps. I'd rather fight infernal lord once than the snakeskin medusa 16 times....

More customization for your knights, there's only like 5 hairstyles lol
    Perhaps they can be unlocked or bought at the store for a couple gems
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

My suggestions

I would like to some the nemesis back to enchanted chests.
    Don't know what to do with the 2 star armors in black chests they are too bad to be there. But, I know that if they go to enchanted chests the black chests would became too good to be true.
    Also, I would like to see level tied tournaments. 1-20 / 20-40
    The friend request should be enhanced as well.
    Thanks for your attention
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

As other players may have mentioned, I do hope that we may have some feedback on our replies to this thread as it'll be nice to know what the developers think of our feedback.
    Thank you!

Arrow Multiplayer

From my point view I think your social/multiplayer aspect of the game could do with somewhat severe augmentation. For example, when you receive a friend request from a player you cannot view their profile which leads to the tracking down of the player in your own friends list, scrolling down through # different people, verifying if s/he is of desirable attributes and then either keeping or deleting them. The downside to the deletion is that there is also a risk of deleting 1 player and losing your whole friends list, which is never cool.

Also, it is impossible to view the players' profiles on the 'Damage Leaderboard' for the Boss Events therefore making us unable to add people who we want to off of the leaderboards in the same manner as the arena. Also, a small messaging agent or some form of communication between players would be nice rather than battling them to your own record, without being able to see what damage you've done to them from their screen removing all aspects of competitivity which completely ignores the point behind multiplayer games - competition. Which leads to conversation to communities to clans, which would be really nice to see.

P.S - Find a way to make the coins worth something, e.g: a general store where you can buy potions and materials and maybe some armours. Also, there's definitely something wrong with the arena... A bunch of lv.30s getting black - silver medals? Not right.
    Last edited by Keymoe; 04-06-2013 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Typo

The King Cloud guy needs to come back for another 3 day event. Last time he appeared, the new system had not been implemented yet. And 3 days to get a + version of an armor? Impossible. He needs just 3 days or his own week to return.
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

a few suggestions

1. you chould change the fusion system so that there is a surefire chance you'll get better equipment if you fuse rare armor, i fused a spectral captains uniform and dragonflame armour hoping for a steampowered exoskeleton and ended up getting a living flame armour, which in my eyes is really unfair.

2. You should divide the arena tournaments into heats depending on your level, i can't count the amount of times i've faced lvl 70's that 1 shot every one of my knights, and my W/L is really suffering.

3. MORE VIDEO OFFERS!!! I've nearly finished them all.

4. Ability to buy fusion stones with gems.

And also, i wouldn't mind seeing the cloud king make a return, i want cloud king armour

hmm...
    1. although the fusion system need to be improved, but you should not combine a lv70 armor with a lv30 armor... which gain a lv50 armor is fair.
    2. the arena system is fair now, if you divide them into different levels, people can just farm lowest enemy and enhance their armor, you will see a lv50 player may own max out 70 armor, that will still one hit kill your man...
    3. video offer is fair enough, but more is better.
    4. fusion stone need to buy? I highly doubt that... you just need farm boss and gain material, you will have chance to gain many fusion stones. I own 40+ stones by killing boss repeatedly.
    Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by dontkilldyl View Post
    1. you chould change the fusion system so that there is a surefire chance you'll get better equipment if you fuse rare armor, i fused a spectral captains uniform and dragonflame armour hoping for a steampowered exoskeleton and ended up getting a living flame armour, which in my eyes is really unfair.

2. You should divide the arena tournaments into heats depending on your level, i can't count the amount of times i've faced lvl 70's that 1 shot every one of my knights, and my W/L is really suffering.

3. MORE VIDEO OFFERS!!! I've nearly finished them all.

4. Ability to buy fusion stones with gems.

And also, i wouldn't mind seeing the cloud king make a return, i want cloud king armour

the arena system is not fair, it might be at lower ranks but in top 50 there are lot pf low players with crappy armors, ive read once by a nehu post that ppl till lv5 have weak game opponents like radaghast, n for me killing these low players give me only few arena pts
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Tounament leaders

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    arena top ranked are all low level players with crappy armors, dunno if its that way or a bug or cuz they spend a lot of gems, but if its not due to gems i think is better to change it cuz beside few high levels other ppl (even with lv100 n all armors maxed out) dont have a chance to reach top10
    Most of them are most likely using a hack that gives illimited money and gems. I know that Gree already banned some players for doing it. It would be nice that they verify the leader-boards more often. This week is the worst I remember for both the Nemesis boss and the arena.