Why does GREE wants us to level up so bad? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why does GREE wants us to level up so bad?

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Perfuzzie;691796]
    no wonder all the old forum guys are stepping away ... [QUOTE]

First stared playing about 5 to 6 months ago. I would follow the antics of Johnny, Ratma, The1 and Winstrol. As they have stepped back from the forums, the quality had deterioated significantly. It is not only about information, it is about passion. These guys have it, and they are missed.
    Ents are trees in a hurry.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    oh man .. you guys are crying that u want units... u get units 20 times better than a dragon , still crying ... never happy ...
    no wonder all the old forum guys are stepping away ...
    this forum is gonna turn into a mess soon ..
    What you talk about, did you read the thread?

But since you are at it;

Gree has recently altered the "gameplay", stats are ifluating too fast. This game is now a money train, and i think its on the way to the end fast. So unless you have your head up your p2, i think you could agree that its good that some raise their concerns.

And what i really hate about the forums recently is the guys like YOU, who constantly call people who post here whiners if they post anything that you think is obvious, or you dont like being posted. A forum is a place for all kinds of people, and newbies should be able to post without the "forum police" tell them how much they cry or how stupid they are. You are holding this forum down. If you dont like the thread, just stop posting.

One thing is a bad thread or post, but whats really more annoying is the anti posters. Please just shut up if you havent anything to contribute with.

Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    What you talk about, did you read the thread?

But since you are at it;

Gree has recently altered the "gameplay", stats are ifluating too fast. This game is now a money train, and i think its on the way to the end fast. So unless you have your head up your p2, i think you could agree that its good that some raise their concerns.

And what i really hate about the forums recently is the guys like YOU, who constantly call people who post here whiners if they post anything that you think is obvious, or you dont like being posted. A forum is a place for all kinds of people, and newbies should be able to post without the "forum police" tell them how much they cry or how stupid they are. You are holding this forum down. If you dont like the thread, just stop posting.

One thing is a bad thread or post, but whats really more annoying is the anti posters. Please just shut up if you havent anything to contribute with.

Thanks.

you are another example of "those guys" that make this forum undesirable.
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    you are another example of "those guys" that make this forum undesirable.
    Well good bye then Jonny-wanneabe. Sorry to destroy the forum for you with my whopping 25 posts. Hope you can find another forum where you can have a go at the people posting, i sure wont miss you.

Post Count
    And this is why i choose not to post much anymore ,it pains me to keep reading all the dissing-anti social behaviour - he said she said, i read every now and again and post very seldom.
    But to add to the O.P, it doesnt worry HLP about levelling up , especially if your around 140+ as most level 200's can see you so your an open target !, something else to W&W about, so you do as many LTQ, Boss as you can try and get higher stats to match those 200 levelers, who still out stat me ! so my Interpretation would be to have more players in the 200 bracket rather than just the old 20 that it used to be , and then you might find some additional levels being added !, ITS YOUR CHOICE !, 2 options.. Camp and miss the big stat units or Move Up and get stronger. your game, play your way.either way you will W&W about it.
    What are you ???? a Camper or a Mover !, answer that and you have your answer , why sit and wait for the world ! get out there and live a little...yes it can be scary but nothing that no-one has done before...the footsteps in front of us are the level 200's ...been there done that, and im moving up to meet them head on !

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    But to add to the O.P, it doesnt worry HLP about levelling up , especially if your around 140+ as most level 200's can see you so your an open target !, something else to W&W about, so you do as many LTQ, Boss as you can try and get higher stats to match those 200 levelers, who still out stat me ! so my Interpretation would be to have more players in the 200 bracket rather than just the old 20 that it used to be , and then you might find some additional levels being added !, ITS YOUR CHOICE !, 2 options.. Camp and miss the big stat units or Move Up and get stronger. your game, play your way.either way you will W&W about it.
    What are you ???? a Camper or a Mover !, answer that and you have your answer , why sit and wait for the world ! get out there and live a little...yes it can be scary but nothing that no-one has done before...the footsteps in front of us are the level 200's ...been there done that, and im moving up to meet them head on !
    Thanks Ratma2001 for your answer!

Post Count
    Hopefully they will raise the max level to 250 which will stop some of the issues people have. No one wants to level past about 140 because they get crushed for awhile by the big boys. But you can't stop playing to get the good stuff either, so you are stuck in the middle.
    Having said that leveling is part of the game and at some point you have to take your lumps or build up your alles/network to protect yourself. Just wish they would add more new things into the game (buildings, guild units, specialities) to help separate people from all being the same.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good that you got your answer Rastlin.

137-831-990

Post Count
    Johnny, Ratma, The1, Winstrol, please don't leave us . . .see my earlier post.
    Ents are trees in a hurry.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ofcourse the game wants you to level up quickly. When you have leveled up to say "whale territory" and are getting your teeth kicked in everyday. You are left with 2 choices:
    1. Quit the game
    or
    2. Spend real money and hand over your pay check, its simple pay to continue to play otherwise step aside

Post Count
    This isn't the first post I've seen recently mentioning leveling up in a negative light. I'm probably missing the obvious, but other than a low level camper, i just don't see the downside to leveling up. Other than picking where to put your stats

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    I just don't understand why GREE wants us to level up so much... These LTQ's are killing me with all the exp points; to the point I don't even want to do them. However I am stuck doing them since they boost stats so high, and I can't get left that far behind. Please GREE low the amount of exp gained on the LTQ's.
    I would bet a paycheck GREE does not have any intention of leveling players up. GREE wants people to buy gems and LTQs are a great way to create a demand for a product that is infinite. Leveling up is just an unavoidable by-product of that.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, we don't have an opinion on camping one way or the other and we don't take it into account one way or the other when designing things.
    Well, now that I have read the thread, it appears I was spot on.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKeRjr View Post
    Johnny, Ratma, The1, Winstrol, please don't leave us . . .see my earlier post.
    I'm still here , what's your problem ?
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does the word linear ring any bell?

2 comes after 1, 3 after 2 and so on and the range of this game is 1-200.
    And the mechanics makes playing this game a journey, whats there to not understand?

There is one simple way to not lvl up and that is to not play at all..

The word camper is synonymous to: I wanna be 7yrs old, own a gun, drive a car , have 1 pregnant wife and a mistress on the side.. and i want the agebonus on my insurance..

/this aint texas!