New LTQ: Save the Princess - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New LTQ: Save the Princess

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceptfly View Post
    Is there a level that I need to be to start this quest? I'm at 33, and it still says "coming soon," and doesn't have and new quests. Does anyone know what's going on?
    My co-worker on iPad has the same problem. I got it right away with my iPad. She is very upset about it because it is a timed event and a great way for us lower level players to grab some goodies. She sent an email to Gree, but not holding my breath on that one.

Im level 38... and can see the quest.
    She is level 30 and can not see the quest... only coming soon.
    Last edited by ASOT; 04-04-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ASOT View Post
    My co-worker on iPad has the same problem. I got it right away with my iPad. She is very upset about it because it is a timed event and a great way for us lower level players to grab some goodies. She sent an email to Gree, but not holding my breath on that one.

Im level 38... and can see the quest.
    She is level 30 and can not see the quest... only coming soon.
    I think you may not be able to see the quest because you have not yet unlocked the maps (due to being in a lower level) needed to complete the quest. This is what happened to me in the previous quest and I was told this might be the reason.

this quest is at least taking me 2 hrs to find a castle which is too much

Post Count

Castles

Everyone should not collect their castles until they are robbed. Once that happens you can reset them. This castle thing is stupid and most people don't need the little money you make off them. Just leave them up so and everyone's quests will get easier.
    Didn't read all posts (and can't start a new thread yet) so if this is already on here, consider this a bump.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliysiam View Post
    I think you may not be able to see the quest because you have not yet unlocked the maps (due to being in a lower level) needed to complete the quest. This is what happened to me in the previous quest and I was told this might be the reason.
    Thanks... that makes sense.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    also only attack a castle once so two other people can get it.

Post Count
    If your Castle is raided. Leave it burned down. Let the crying begin.

Too bad though about me, I collected mine this a.m. If you can get it, you'll be the only one! And, I will congrats you on your Wall.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    If your Castle is raided. Leave it burned down. Let the crying begin.
    That is a type of sickness I truly appreciate!

edit - picture deleted due to possible forum language violation
    Last edited by Meli; 04-04-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Post Count
    Don't go looking for castles, go hunting for people to loot. When you come across a castle, it's a bonus. You'll have the quest done and you'll be richer. Win, win.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Lurker
    Post Count

Tome of laughter?

So completed the LTq last night on heroic, and got this wonderful little book called the "Tome of Laughter". Funny thing is I don't know what it does. It's in my equipment under loot items, with 0/0 att/def. Is there some sort of bonus attached to it? If anyone knows, can you post here?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the spreadsheet is not viewable due to high traffic. can someone please post the break off quests under greenguru's post?

Thx much.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    Who is this Princess? This is not the first time we've all had to go out looking for her, and had to fight all manner of unsavory creatures in the process. Most inconsiderate of her! If you find her ... give her a good spanking! LOL
    I bet it's the same damn princess that Mario has to keep rescuing. This time she's probably at the Castle Anthrax. Once we find her, we will give her the spankings, along with all the girls there. And after that, the oral sex. (And if you don't get that reference, I'm sorry. lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTP View Post
    Right click the image and do "copy image url" then paste it into your sig.
    Yeah, I had thought about that. I just figured there was probably a larger version of it somewhere that I could save to have on my computer, then shrink it down for my signature. I appreciate you trying to help me. I may end up doing that anyways.
    Last edited by F3RGU50N; 04-04-2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: I hate misspelling.
    F3RGU50N, Lvl 161

Also My LLP:
    F3RG13, Lvl 77
    579-292-717

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F3RGU50N View Post
    I bet it's the same damn princess that Mario has to keep rescuing. This time she's probably at the Castle Anthrax. Once we find her, we will give her the spankings, along with all the girls there. And after that, the oral sex. (And if you don't get that reference, I'm sorry. lol)
    Lol! Thats funny F3GU50N! You crack me up a laugh...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm curious who the developer "Scott" is, if he's a big troll in this LTQ. And if he's not a developer, which developer got the evil eye for putting him in there.....
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneneo003 View Post
    Modern War
    Want to boost your IPH? and build your ACs? Find me. Skype: iphone_neo

Kingdom Age
    Want guide for LTQ normal and hero mode? Find me. iphone_neo
    Please move this somewhere else