Ex Cowboys and Indians Officer - Top26 seeking new job!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex Cowboys and Indians Officer - Top26 seeking new job!

Post Count

Ex Cowboys and Indians Officer - Top26 seeking new job!

Hi there,

In Brazil I was the leader of a faction, but the participation level wasn't enough for me.
    In Greenland I was an officer of "Cowboys and Indians" we came in 26th. But the factions orientation has changed since Greenland and most officers have left.
    Now I am looking for a decent faction in which I can actually feel at home!

I can, want to and will carry my own weight.
    I play daily and am online almost all the time.
    I am not a heavy gold player but do use gold in some occasions.

Here are my stats:

In game name: CmdrHugh (still cowgirl atm)
    Alliance: United Kingdom
    Level: 168
    IPH: > 1.5 million
    Att: ~ 72k
    Def: ~ 84k
    WD-Points in Greenland: 110.000

All offers: please let me know what your stats/bonuses are like at the moment as I don't want to join a faction which has lower stats than the one I was in last!
    If you don't want to post - just send me a pm.

Thanks a lot.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
    Then at least you will be a mile away from him and have his shoes.

MW - CmdrHugh - 926 228 773
    KA - Sir Crapsalot - 540 385 839

Post Count
    Hey Hugh, good playing with you buddy. Too bad about CAI. Sucks that that @$$ Nerdi was given reign over a faction that we helped build. Going to miss those bonuses.

Post Count
    Zaggin, nerdi put up almost 700k wd points to lead and motivate his team to push for that 1 spot, 25th place, which we did rank 26th, although that was too much for you crying free player babies.

Your one of the reasons our team didnt rank top 25, I hope you find a good top 100 faction.

My Top 1000 faction that i turn into a top 100 faction will see you, I will make it a point that @ss nerdi visits you. =]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    To potential recruits, I'd recommend you avoid Nerdi. He's in less than 4 hours destroyed a top 100 faction when the faction leader transferred the faction to Nerdi.

Post Count
    Devin, I recommend you look for a top 100 faction aswell, get CARRIED for your Greenland rewards loser

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdi View Post
    Zaggin, nerdi put up almost 700k wd points to lead and motivate his team to push for that 1 spot, 25th place, which we did rank 26th, although that was too much for you crying free player babies.

Your one of the reasons our team didnt rank top 25, I hope you find a good top 100 faction.

My Top 1000 faction that i turn into a top 100 faction will see you, I will make it a point that @ss nerdi visits you. =]
    This is the leader of cowboys and indians, was a top 26 team, they hope to break top 1000 in egypt, the faction has lost half its members, and as you can see from nerdi's post, he's the reason why. Literally everyone left this afternoon after crazy posts from nerdi.
    He posted that he will kick members out at the end of battle prior to awards if they dont contribute...... Classy

Post Count
    Precisely, I dropped faction, although I did As Leader say that I would have kicked faction members for not contributing as any faction leader would have, and HAS DONE.

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count

JOIN iBOB!

Hey whats up guys...i'm Blest... Founder of FOB and iBOB!... current leader and CEO of iBOB! A.K.A. infected Boot Of Blest... Former member of the FEARSOME Sealteam-6...you may have seen my posts...they're everywhere...We are currently searching for new members to join iBOB!...We are a new faction...we didn't exist until 3 weeks ago...We are a FUN group of guys and gals who like winning prizes...We placed 243rd in the BfG and we're looking to move up a bit...see how high in the rankings we can get...Our ONLY requirements are DAILY donations of $1M minimum AND fanatical participation in the WD events ... otherwise do what you want...We are currently 30 strong...but looking to max that out...Hence the donations...If we sound like what your looking for please apply to the faction... the code is 753-547-742... tell Comrade Uri (he is iBOB!'s recruitment Officer) that you saw my post online and that your down with us...and YOUR IN!!... THAT'S IT...or you can PM me here on the forum...my screen name Blest@iBOB!.mw ....I look forward to meeting you in our forum.
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgung View Post
    Hi there,

In Brazil I was the leader of a faction, but the participation level wasn't enough for me.
    In Greenland I was an officer of "Cowboys and Indians" we came in 26th. But the factions orientation has changed since Greenland and most officers have left.
    Now I am looking for a decent faction in which I can actually feel at home!

I can, want to and will carry my own weight.
    I play daily and am online almost all the time.
    I am not a heavy gold player but do use gold in some occasions.

Here are my stats:

In game name: CmdrHugh (still cowgirl atm)
    Alliance: United Kingdom
    Level: 168
    IPH: > 1.5 million
    Att: ~ 72k
    Def: ~ 84k
    WD-Points in Greenland: 110.000

All offers: please let me know what your stats/bonuses are like at the moment as I don't want to join a faction which has lower stats than the one I was in last!
    If you don't want to post - just send me a pm.

Thanks a lot.
    Consider McGurt, 198272601. We have a little of everything and we have great leadership.
    Last edited by hype4bid; 02-20-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Post Count
    The Fat Cat League
    Members - 36/40
    Health regen - 18%
    Building def - 25%
    Building output - 15%
    Guild increase - 20%
    Infantry def - 15%
    Ground def - 20%
    Air def - 15%
    Sea def - 15%

We placed 250 in BfB and 148 in BfG

We are a highly organized faction and we have pretty high money and brick donations. We are not a heavy gold user faction, but when opportunity is right we take advantage. We hope to get in the top 100 this next battle. Drama is low and relationships are strong. Our leader doesn't demand anything but participation.

We lost a couple of good contributors after the battle looking for greener pastures, but the core of players are still in tact. PM if you would are interested.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey guys nerdi has left. You are welcome to rejoin. Thing are already looking better.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Come back Hugh!!!

Post Count

Come back Hugh

Come back Hugh we need a battle expert the Terd is gone yeehaaa

Post Count
    McGurt would welcome any of you fine guys
    Hugh, PM sent
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Post Count
    Hey Durt,
    Thx for offering.
    I have answered you PM.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
    Then at least you will be a mile away from him and have his shoes.

MW - CmdrHugh - 926 228 773
    KA - Sir Crapsalot - 540 385 839