Invasion Event and Mob Turf War - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion Event and Mob Turf War

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    Is anyone getting this event on droid yet?
    Negatory...haven't gotten it yet on my end.

Post Count
    Yeah too bad Dravak is banned so he can't confirm all of this lol. That's a good point though dudeman. Wonder if the loot is better from killing the boss than grunts and hitmen sniper rifles lol.

@Mare - yeah I just checked Dravak's inventory and he has the limo. So the leaderboard must be for folks who have at least one boss kill?

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    Maybe we all understanding it wrong, maybe it's not 30thugs later 15 this 10 that and last one boss. It might be common, uncommon, rare thing and number means max you can get. So after 1 kill you might get boss loot or kill 30 and don't complete any bar... It's just speculation. So far 2 fails and 1 thug for me. I won 25k...

Lets take Dravak: it said time leaderboard- 7.5 hours, kills leaderboard- 13 kills. Maybe he in total spend 7.5 on this event until he killed boss, which was his 13th kill in total. If its random maybe he killed 10 thugs, 2 informants and 13th was boss. After boss killed he ended up on both Leaderboards. Maybe lets say Joe killed 28 thugs 4 informants was didn't kill random boss yet so he is not on Leaderboards. Maybe...

Someone said before Dravak on Leaderboards has 4 kills. Maybe he was lucky enough and killed random boss on 4th kill and that triggered leaderboard and from that time he had 9 more random kills and his numbers going up.

Can someone check dravaks inventory and see does he have all drops before boss?
    Last edited by Giedrius; 11-06-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    Level 134 Att.105k, Def.84K Fights: 28290/232 (22/10/2012)
    Proud owner of:
    Black Widow Shotgun #71, Golden Defense
    , Gold Plated Shotgun (+1 energy/min)
    The Chief's Cruiser, Sister Snake's Viper, Gooch's Chopper
    Diamond Sig (+1 RP), The Pathmaker ($+20% from PvE) Loaded Dice (upgrades 25% faster),
    Bank Buster (+100 attack skill) Devil's Take Down (+2 energy/min), Striker Minigun (upgrades 30% cheaper)
    Midas Machine Gun (+40% RP), Crazy Hit'n'Runner (Car attack +20%)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    is this event up for android??????????
    IF U CANT BEAT US, MIGHT ASWELL JOIN US "ms13" 766 947 851

Post Count
    I love it when gree releases events with absolutely no explanation! That announcements forum sure does come in handy!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius View Post
    Maybe we all understanding it wrong, maybe it's not 30thugs later 15 this 10 that and last one boss. It might be common, uncommon, rare thing and number means max you can get. So after 1 kill you might get boss loot or kill 30 and don't complete any bar... It's just speculation. So far 2 fails and 1 thug for me. I won 25k...

Lets take Dravak: it said time leaderboard- 7.5 hours, kills leaderboard- 13 kills. Maybe he in total spend 7.5 on this event until he killed boss, which was his 13th kill in total. If its random maybe he killed 10 thugs, 2 informants and 13th was boss. After boss killed he ended up on both Leaderboards. Maybe lets say Joe killed 28 thugs 4 informants was didn't kill random boss yet so he is not on Leaderboards. Maybe...

Someone said before Dravak on Leaderboards has 4 kills. Maybe he was lucky enough and killed random boss on 4th kill and that triggered leaderboard and from that time he had 9 more random kills and his numbers going up.

That would be nice but info tab says "intervals" explicitly so it is 30/15/5/1... 1020 gold and 3 days unless you don't sleep or reset or want leader board..
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TONYMONTANA86 View Post
    Cmon, you know better.... We wont get this event for another few months. Or if we somehow do, we will get it with 2 or 3 days remaining on the timer. Its always the same unfortunately.
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius View Post

He has them all.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SiennaSharpe View Post
    He has them all.
    Lol.... GREE what have you done??!!!
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TONYMONTANA86 View Post
    I got an update tonight for something......

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok, so here's how I'm (finally?) understanding this.

Every 60 minutes you have a chance to fight a thug, informant, or whatever. This works the same as box events where a fight (snitch note) is just a box you want to open. If you fail, nothing happens and you lose the note plus the bullets you spent trying to fight. If you successfully "open the box" it's counted as a win, you get some mini prize, and you carry on.

So instead of needing X number of items to win the main event prizes you only need successful opens to count towards the main prizes.

I think "kills" refer to the bosses and are the same as event items. You don't start getting "kills" until you've made it to the boss, at which point successful opens are counted as kills on the leaderboard.

Given the lack of information, that's the conclusion I've come to. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If all it takes are successful opens to work towards the main event prizes then MAYBE this event style won't be so bad after all. Maybe. We'll see.

Post Count
    Dudeman: that still doesn't change the fact that you'd have to have 52 successful kills for just the first boss.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Dudeman: that still doesn't change the fact that you'd have to have 52 successful kills for just the first boss.
    it is more. it takes about 15 hits to defeat boss. difference in this event is if you select the gold option your success rate is 100%.
    EE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic Earl View Post
    it is more. it takes about 15 hits to defeat boss. difference in this event is if you select the gold option your success rate is 100%.
    Wait...what?? It's not single hit kills in intervals til you get to the boss? If each boss alone takes 15 hits, someone would have to practically play nonstop at attempts unless they were willing to spend gold on resets.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Wait...what?? It's not single hit kills in intervals til you get to the boss? If each boss alone takes 15 hits, someone would have to practically play nonstop at attempts unless they were willing to spend gold on resets.
    up until boss they are single hit kills. the boss is multiple hits.
    EE