GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KA Patch 1.5.1

KA Patch 1.5.1

Patch notes!

• Added Starter Packs
    • Fix for Scratchers-related crashes
    • Memory and performance improvements, including improved performance for iPhone 5
    • Various bug fixes

Please let me know if you experience any issues, and make sure to submit a ticket with the support team.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Where are the starter packs?

They're a pack of items offered to players who have not made purchases in KA yet.

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    They're a pack of items offered to players who have not made purchases in KA yet.
    I have not purchased anything and I do not see the starter pack

Post Count

Issue about starter pack

Yes where is this starter packs that been stated??? I haven't brought anything either

Patch notes!

• Added Starter Packs
    • Fix for Scratchers-related crashes
    • Memory and performance improvements, including improved performance for iPhone 5
    • Various bug fixes

Please let me know if you experience any issues, and make sure to submit a ticket with the support team.
    Last edited by Zdragon; 10-05-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigflan View Post
    I have not purchased anything and I do not see the starter pack
    They've been added to the game, but they haven't been turned on yet. Stay tuned.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CCM when do you think the stats will be the same for everybody?

Banned
    Post Count
    that bug needs to be fixed. this is the third full release of the game and that bug still exists.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud22 View Post
    Good luck with getting an answer or better even a solution to that issue

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud22 View Post
    I don't have an answer for that at this time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't have an answer for that at this time.
    Could you please give us some sort of information about this subject? Having different stats is really ruining enjoyment of the game. Please ask enough questions and give us some sort of ETA on when it will be fixed. You've known about this for months, and its recently changed. Somebody somewhere knows something about it and yet you aren't telling us anything at all.
    Add me in KA: 609-197-813

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by d_nickels View Post
    Could you please give us some sort of information about this subject? Having different stats is really ruining enjoyment of the game. Please ask enough questions and give us some sort of ETA on when it will be fixed. You've known about this for months, and its recently changed. Somebody somewhere knows something about it and yet you aren't telling us anything at all.
    I couldnt agree with this more.

Its pretty ridiculous actually.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    I couldnt agree with this more.

Its pretty ridiculous actually.
    +1
    Kinda hard to strategize when, not only can you not compare your stats with others, but there is also no stability to the stats in the first place... Who knows when they are going shift dramatically again. Next thing you know infantry is going to have the highest unit and everyone is going to abandon their breeding dens and start upgrading their colosseums.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvarium View Post
    +1
    Kinda hard to strategize when, not only can you not compare your stats with others, but there is also no stability to the stats in the first place... Who knows when they are going shift dramatically again. Next thing you know infantry is going to have the highest unit and everyone is going to abandon their breeding dens and start upgrading their colosseums.
    As far as I know you can compare between players. Players with boosted stats see boosted stats in all players. And players without boosts see no boost in any other player.

The one big and substantially unfair disadvantage for players without boost that I see lies in the boss event. Boosted players can deal much more attack damage to the boss, which has the same stats for every player, boosed or not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    As far as I know you can compare between players. Players with boosted stats see boosted stats in all players. And players without boosts see no boost in any other player.
    Agreed, however, I tend to compare stats with friends outside the game. Thus, with half of us being boosted, and the other half not, it becomes really annoying.
    The main point I was making is you can't really strategize when there are wild swings in unit strength. This is a strategy/wargame, but all the planning in the world could easily be upset when they suddenly decide to change the units again. Not to mention that fact this has been ongoing for 2 months.