Someone please tell me that maxXx and Grimly are not cheating

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Someone please tell me that maxXx and Grimly are not cheating

Hybrid View

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Well if you are so worried about others cheating , in your case with weak stats , Definetly do worry and keep reporting .

As per rule in every F2P as long you have spent and are legit , you can take a nice break and don't have to keep paying the bribe , simple solution to all problems .

Since everybody moans it is only a game , well take a break .
    Aslong you know you are legit , no harm on consious or sleepless night when they ban your account .
    You sure did make a lot of false assumptions in your response. Does it say anywhere in my post that I'm worried about cheaters, or that I have ever reported one.

As for the rest of your post.....as usual I don't have a clue what you are trying to say

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Murda View Post
    You sure did make a lot of false assumptions in your response. Does it say anywhere in my post that I'm worried about cheaters, or that I have ever reported one.

As for the rest of your post.....as usual I don't have a clue what you are trying to say
    I already farmed you on the way up with my old account , so q.q some more .
    Very weak stats and too much ingame q.q .

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    I already farmed you on the way up with my old account , so q.q some more .
    Very weak stats and too much ingame q.q .
    Defensive much? Dude was just trying to say that you're assumptions were wrong, and you start talking about how you supposedly owned him while leveling.. He's also just saying your english is a bit rusty, which nobody on here can argue with.. I'm sure you even realize that you're no cunning linguist.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestoner View Post
    Defensive much? Dude was just trying to say that you're assumptions were wrong, and you start talking about how you supposedly owned him while leveling.. He's also just saying your english is a bit rusty, which nobody on here can argue with.. I'm sure you even realize that you're no cunning linguist.
    And I am saying , what I am saying ! pftttt ... that people should stop whinning so much , especially when they have weak stats , how many posts of her I read on walls ...

That person is cheating why isn't funzio doing anything !

Pfttt all a show , sure she would cheat if she knew how . since her stats are like eh ... too low .