RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS - Page 52

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 52 of 195 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascent View Post
    Also, if someone has 1 mill unvaulted and I hit him. Do I still get the $300,000 or only 10%?
    You get 10% upto 3m overvault and then it's capped at 300k

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For these boss fights, is there evidence that he gets significantly harder when players hit lvl 100? I'm currently lvl 94, 500 allies, with about 18,000 attack. I'm trying to decide between camping best I can at lvl 94 (can get about the first ten fights on the bosses) or just throw caution to the wind and level up questing. I'll just be real sad if I suddenly can only get two or three of the bosses when I hit lvl 100. Any advice? Thanks!!

Banned
    Post Count

Corruption of Software?

I am at fiftish. I have been doing the PvE requirements as I have leveled up.

I am stuck.

I am supposed to go to the Trident Beachhead map. At first if I tried to go their directly my iphone froze. Then I found if I could go to the Historic District map next door first, and then to the Trident Beachhead I could get there. So I was able to do some of the quests there.

In "Goals" the tab shows "Storm the Beaches". The two quests are "Tap on the Regime Shock Troop and do the mission in Trident Beachhead", and "Tap on Enemy Machine Gunner and do the mission in Trident Beachhead". I am 14/18 on this map.

Neither infantry enemy appears on my screen.

I have gone onto the "Insurgent Block" map and am 13/18.

Is there a way to reload, or update or generally fix Trident Beachhead?
    Can I do it without losing saved progress?
    If I level up more will the "Storm the Beaches" disappear from "Goals" and be replaced with something else more appropriate to a higher level?
    Help.
    Thanks

Post Count
    question, who actually still enjoys playing this game? I stopped actively playing weeks ago.. now i log in every 2-3 days to lvl up my composite factory.. dont even bother collecting $
    Just a sig i made

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fahartle View Post
    For these boss fights, is there evidence that he gets significantly harder when players hit lvl 100? I'm currently lvl 94, 500 allies, with about 18,000 attack. I'm trying to decide between camping best I can at lvl 94 (can get about the first ten fights on the bosses) or just throw caution to the wind and level up questing. I'll just be real sad if I suddenly can only get two or three of the bosses when I hit lvl 100. Any advice? Thanks!!
    You should definitely camp, your attack need to be way higher for a level 94 with max allies. What're your other stats like? I would say camp for a bit, increase income and bulk up your attack + defence.

Post Count
    Does your nation boost show in your profile stats or is it invisible ?
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tctiger View Post
    Does your nation boost show in your profile stats or is it invisible ?
    \

yes it shows, along with your boost building bonus
    my MW casualty rate? Increasing daily ):

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by magepker View Post
    question, who actually still enjoys playing this game? I stopped actively playing weeks ago.. now i log in every 2-3 days to lvl up my composite factory.. dont even bother collecting $
    I am approaching your stance also.. I enjoy pvp most but the rivals at my level (77) aren't even worth raiding, most players don't even have oil rigs?? i wonder if some people only do PVE. Also, at this point upgrade times are so long that its not even worth collecting money, I might as well just wait until the day before i can upgrade to grab money

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Arthur. Did you go in the app store and download the latest update. If so,then try deleting the game and reinstalling it. You shouldn't lose anything,I've done it before. If that doesn't work, contact support and good luck.

Tc- ur boost shows in your profile to You. Others can't see your boost.only you can see it
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Thanks I wish my bear boost would show up if it is even there . I was wondering if it is worth trying to hide building level numbers and buildings ? I had my comp factory hidden but it is now visible , I could hide it but if you zoom in you can see it and I would have to lessen defence on other good money buildings . Is there any point trying to hide things ?
    MW:558 634 055

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    I remember the bear boost is there ,it's just invisible ,even to you. At least that's what supports said. Only building worth hiding is the composites. But the main thing to hide for me at least is the upgrade level. I don't use defense buildings to protect money buildings, I use them to protect my boost.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Not a question but I've just noticed the Boss event seems to have been extended. Logged into the game 15mins ago and the splash screen now says 4d 16h 42mins.

Post Count
    For people with the Assault Bear, what is your cash attack damage value on bosses compared to your profile attack score?

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    For people with the Assault Bear, what is your cash attack damage value on bosses compared to your profile attack score?
    Great question! Haven't seen you around much

Post Count
    can we get this thread stickied??