robberies dont work like before - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: robberies dont work like before

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I guess if this doesnt change my best bet is to restart. Since the game has been completely Overhauled. Will have to spend my money and respect tOwards gear. There is just tOo much downtime now. Waiting to get money from buildings and energy to refill. Or quit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1st it is building times extended to make income lesser.. bad move. 2nd, robberies are tweaked and player no longer have income from robberies and respect points to buy equipments... worse move. i dun reckon all these are bugs/glitches, it is here to stay and i think i will be outta here very soon.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Building times extended? I thought they fixed that. Can you give an example

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i think is slightly reverted. im doing upgrading for my house from level 8 to 9 and is taking 77hrs. i duno if this is normal cos my laudromat didnt take so long back then

Lurker
    Post Count
    If this is an attempt to sell gold then I am really disappointed. The logical way to sell more gold is to increase the value of gold. While the changes do make gold a major advantage it is also making the game less appealing. Wouldn't it be more prudent to make gold go further thus making it more appealing without effecting the non-gold players? If you run off those not buying gold then those that do will not have any reason to buy... Furthermore slowing down the game also leaves greater opportunity to loose interest in the game. So far all the changes in my opinion are counterproductive and I can speak from both perspectives. I have bought gold only to find out that it is very little advantages unless you are willing to spend a god awful amount.

Can anyone at funzio do math? At 10gold per hour to speed building that is 24 dollars to instant upgrade a level 7 luandromat... Do you really expect people to spend hundreds of dollars on this game? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to incourage the masses to spend a few bucks then to try and get a few to spend a bunch?

I have enjoyed playing this game and I hope funzio takes into consideration that happy gamers play more and therefore spend more.. If not there are always other games to play..

Lurker
    Post Count
    If you guys are level 50 to 60 something, with only 3-4k att/def, then simply put, you leveled way to fast. The norm for your level is 6-7k for att/def. So you guys are WAY behind the curve for your level. It is not the dev's fault at all.

Also, they way robberies were before was unbalanced. If I have 7k defense, and a person with 3.2k attack is helping themselves to my 3 hour buildings, only losing 1 of 10 attempts, to me that is broken.

I was staring to wonder what good defensive buildings even had in this game. Now they serve their purpose.

QQ'ing about the robbey adjustments is the wrong way to look at this. The issue is your stuck rival list. You like everyone else has had the 20 people stuck on thier rival lists for close to a week now. A week ago everyone on the list was around the same level. Now the range is 10-15 levels, and growing everyday. This prevents you from finding others that are near your current att/def rating. If this gets fixed you will find people to rob and attack, and have success.

This next comment is my point of view. If a person is close to my level, but 3-4k below my defensive stat, then they should not be able to have free reign on my buildings. Period! Thats how it was before, and I found that very annoying. I felt like I was wasting my money on defensive builldings, defensive upgrades, and defensive equipment. Now I feel like those purchase choices are worth while.

An FYI, your most important stat is not attack or defense. It is your income per hour. If your income is at a good rate, your att/def will fall into place as well.

A pro tip for anyone getting started. Get 2 Laundromats up to level 10 ASAP. $750.00 every 5 min opens a lot of options early on. Nothing else compares early on.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't tell me you are on this game every 5 min to get $750. Buildings such as Italian restaurant are more realistic for me but everyone has their own style to play and there is no need to criticize that. All I am saying is that this is a big change and such a change should not have been implemented without notice. If I wouldve known this 2 days ago I wouldve not spent 760000 on a loft and 750000 on expansion. Instead I would had bougt gear so my stamina doesn't go to waste.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i earlier mentioned somethings has to give. if the rival list is screwed and this change takes place. then almost everyone is screwed big time. if this change is here to stay, at least the rival list shows a lower level and not 95% higher players. is like WTF?! forcing us to be campers? or best, to be out of this game?!
    Last edited by nvbealone; 09-15-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishh View Post
    If you guys are level 50 to 60 something, with only 3-4k att/def, then simply put, you leveled way to fast. The norm for your level is 6-7k for att/def. So you guys are WAY behind the curve for your level. It is not the devs fault at all
    Well i didn't choose to level up to fast. I simply followed the challenges that were laud out in the goals list and then went back and mastered every level as I went along. Also why should you have to slow down your development. People have different strategies. That's what was good about the game. Your strategy was obviously building up lots of money by building your hood. They have now essentially took away the stategy of having no buildings but just robbing people. Instead of getting energy they go for lots of stamina which is now useless.

Banned
    Post Count
    I get my kicks from robbing folk & having stand offs that way it is a great game & would think about spending money. Unfortunately you won't get Mark to reply to this, they don't know what they're doing. My son is on lvl 30 & he can't rob anymore either. All the nerds & paranoid freaks have built up their defences because they are on the game 24/7. They are fat, ugly & have no friends. This game is their life & spend all their time here. Really sad! ****e game folks, it ends by the time you get to level 40, if you don't spend your cash. I am deleting.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    by following the quests, we are moving with the game and we are not leveling too fast at all. if we are then whats the damn quests for anyways? no one plays 24/7 and collects every 5 min and so the stupid laudromat doesnt work at all! we all have diff strategies to play by. some prefer to rob, some just wana fight. but with this change, robbing is no longer at option and fighting is outta question for weaker players. they are simply sitting duck for pple to att and rob. what can they do? NOTHING!

while some just wana save up lotsa money and spend it later on equipments for revenge later part. they rob for fun, for respect points and save them up later in the game. whats wrong with it? the only thing i see with this tweak is to favour the higher levels and those willing to spend real money. those who just wana play, are not considered in this tweak and simply put it, we can go screw ourselves!

Post Count
    It may not be as bad as we all thought anyway. I have had a few successful robberies tonight.

Fir example against a guy who's def was 4400 to my attack of 3500. I robbed his 9 ranked pizza palour. 1st time failed. Second 2 times succeeded. It looks like you just may not win every single time with out failure. maybe you just have to try a couple if times. Give it a try and see what you think guys.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    anything within 1k higher i think is fine with a couple of attempts but seriously how many players in your rivals list fits the bill? and not to forget, his/her hood isnt always avail to be robbed. so if you only have 2-3 players u can hit on and they are keeping vigil on it and collecting it, there's nothing u can robbed after all. so it still dont work ya?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Over 600 views. Where is Mark at? Let us know already if his is permanent or not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    he is normally quite fast to reply. seems like he dont wana answer to this?